Barr Reportedly Told Prosecutors To Look At Sedition Charges For Protest Violence

I told you all that Drump and his administration are fascists. Obama never committed fascist acts.

To sum up Flaylo's posts ie. if you read ONE you have read them ALL:

"Blah Blah Drump" "Blah Blah Fascist" "Blah Blah Evil Whitey" "Blah Blah Far Right Groups" "Blah Blah White Nationalists"

^^^^ Rinse and Repeat for his next low IQ thread.

I mean WHY Flaylo is even posting at the forum who knows, or do you NOT have the balls to join your fellow Feral BLM Mob on the streets rioting and looting and torching thing?

Listen monkey, if you don't like my posts and they make you feel guilty you know what you can do.

I told you all that Drump and his administration are fascists. Obama never committed fascist acts.
he has a constitutional duty to do this,,,

Fascism is not constitutional.
and thats why hes going with sedition charges,,,,to stop their facist actions,,,

Drump is the fascists trying to stomp out protest and opposition to him by any means necessary and by targeting Democrats. They are not targeting far right groups meaning its politically motivated you dumbass.
that comment shows youre either very ignorant or complicit in what is going on,,,

I'm going with ignorant,,,

No you're ignorant, protesting against police brutality and systemic racism is NOT sedition, you white men are the ones that are ignorant attacking anything thats against white supremacy.
we arent talking about the peaceful protest dumbass,,,

I gave you two videos that walk you through it all so educate yourself,,,

It is impossible for the uneducated to be educated, they just do NOT have the intelligence for this, low IQ Muppets remain low IQ Muppets. Period.

You should really do some research and get someone to explain the law to you before you open your mouth to talk about things you know nothing about.

SEDITION:
Conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

Seattle's Mayor violated /betrayed her primary responsibility as mayor, and THAT was / is to protect the law-abiding citizens and local businesses. Instead, she turned her back on both of them in favor of standing with the criminals and foreign-funded domestic terrorists. allowing them to seize and hold part of the city, holding both businesses and citizens living within the 'CHOP' zone hostage. While the domestic terrorists reportedly extorted businesses, assaulted, raped, and even murdered people within the CHOP zone the Mayor could not / would not put an end to the ordeal, could not / would not act to protect citizens, and refused to accept the assistance offered by the President.

At city tax-payer expense, she provided the domestic terrorists with Porta-Potties to make holding the section of city they had seized easier. At city expense, cement barriers were brought in for the domestic terrorists to replace make-shift flimsy barriers.

Is the 'CHOP' here to stay? City adds concrete barriers to Seattle's  occupied protest zone

Inside Seattle's autonomous zone where residents are trying to 'enact  change' 'in a new way' - ABC News

Instead of putting an end to the siege,
The MAYOR / CITY erected Chop Zone Barriers....

The Mayor allowed food, coffee, snacks, medicine, and supplies to be delivered to these domestic terrorists from outside of the zone / city to help keep the CHOP city seizure continuing

SHE AIDED AND ABETTED THE SEIZING AND HOLDING OF A SECITON OF THE CITY BY FOREIGN-FUNDED THUGS AND DOMESTIC TERRORISTS..

SHE LITERALLY HELPED THEM FORTIFY THEIR POSITIONS...SHE FAILED TO PROTECT CITIZENS AND BUSINESSES, CHOOSING TO STAND WITHTHE TERRORISTS / CRIMINALS / HOSTAGE TAKERS....

SHE LITERALLY ALLOWED SEATTLE CITIZENS TO DIE
- She would not send in police / swat / National Guard to re-take the held sections of the city, allowed these criminals to prevent 1st responders into the zone to save people who had been shot, leading to the deaths of Seattle residents inside the CHOP zone - THE BLOOD AND DEATHS OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE ON HER HANDS

She is responsible for the damage and destruction of businesses inside the CHOP zone, as she chose to stand with domestic terrorists, allowing them to control part of the city and do whatever they want as they controlled what went on inside the CHOP zone.

Downtown businesses assess damage, weigh reopening after nights of riots,  looting and chaos | The Seattle Times

This COMPLICIT, CRIMINAL, failed bitch committed crimes and facilitated crimes, to include murder, that went on inside HER city.

Barr has not ORDERED any Prosecutor to file charges against her, but a legitimate case in which criminal charges are definitely warranted could easily be made.

Don't let your EMOTIONS override your intelligence, cause you to spontaneously say stupid shit before you THINK 1st.

To sum up Flaylo's posts ie. if you read ONE you have read them ALL:

"Blah Blah Drump" "Blah Blah Fascist" "Blah Blah Evil Whitey" "Blah Blah Far Right Groups" "Blah Blah White Nationalists"

^^^^ Rinse and Repeat for his next low IQ thread.

I mean WHY Flaylo is even posting at the forum who knows, or do you NOT have the balls to join your fellow Feral BLM Mob on the streets rioting and looting and torching thing?

Listen monkey, if you don't like my posts and they make you feel guilty you know what you can do.

NOTHING makes me feel guilty, there is ZERO to be guilty about, all Propaganda I am 100% IMMUNE to and the MAJORITY of that Propaganda is put forward by those who have slightly higher IQs than you do. My advice to you is, calm down and wait for the zoo keeper to come and get you to put you back in the Monkey House.

They also need to charge them with terrorism and ship them to Gitmo, and strip them of their citizenship...

Then, since no one will take them, they can live out their lives there...

You should really do some research and get someone to explain the law to you before you open your mouth to talk about things you know nothing about.

SEDITION:
Conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

Seattle's Mayor violated /betrayed her primary responsibility as mayor, and THAT was / is to protect the law-abiding citizens and local businesses. Instead, she turned her back on both of them in favor of standing with the criminals and foreign-funded domestic terrorists. allowing them to seize and hold part of the city, holding both businesses and citizens living within the 'CHOP' zone hostage. While the domestic terrorists reportedly extorted businesses, assaulted, raped, and even murdered people within the CHOP zone the Mayor could not / would not put an end to the ordeal, could not / would not act to protect citizens, and refused to accept the assistance offered by the President.

At city tax-payer expense, she provided the domestic terrorists with Porta-Potties to make holding the section of city they had seized easier. At city expense, cement barriers were brought in for the domestic terrorists to replace make-shift flimsy barriers.

View attachment 389772

View attachment 389773

The Mayor allowed food, coffee, snacks, medicine, and supplies to be delivered to these domestic terrorists from outside of the zone / city to help keep the CHOP city seizure continuing

SHE AIDED AND ABETTED THE SEIZING AND HOLDING OF A SECITON OF THE CITY BY FOREIGN-FUNDED THUGS AND DOMESTIC TERRORISTS..

SHE LITERALLY HELPED THEM FORTIFY THEIR POSITIONS...SHE FAILED TO PROTECT CITIZENS AND BUSINESSES, CHOOSING TO STAND WITHTHE TERRORISTS / CRIMINALS / HOSTAGE TAKERS....

- She would not send in police / swat / National Guard to re-take the held sections of the city, allowed these criminals to prevent 1st responders into the zone to save people who had been shot, leading to the deaths of Seattle residents inside the CHOP zone - THE BLOOD AND DEATHS OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE ON HER HANDS

She is responsible for the damage and destruction of businesses inside the CHOP zone, as she chose to stand with domestic terrorists, allowing them to control part of the city and do whatever they want as they controlled what went on inside the CHOP zone.

Downtown businesses assess damage, weigh reopening after nights of riots,  looting and chaos | The Seattle Times

This COMPLICIT, CRIMINAL, failed bitch committed crimes and facilitated crimes, to include murder, that went on inside HER city.

Barr has not ORDERED any Prosecutor to file charges against her, but a legitimate case in which criminal charges are definitely warranted could easily be made.

Don't let your EMOTIONS override your intelligence, cause you to spontaneously say stupid shit before you THINK 1st.

You are wasting your time posting ANYTHING to this idiot BUT he should be great fun for us all to play Slap A Moron with for a while :smoke:

They also need to charge them with terrorism and ship them to Gitmo, and strip them of their citizenship...

STFU, as a war vet who went to real combat there is no similarity between the protestors and enemy combatants on the battlefield who tried to harm the United States. GTFOH you deluded monkey with your dumbass reaches.

STFU, as a war vet who went to real combat there is no similarity between the protestors and enemy combatants on the battlefield who tried to harm the United States. GTFOH you deluded monkey with your dumbass reaches.
thats false valor and you should be ashamed,,,

SEDITION:

View attachment 389772

View attachment 389773

You are wasting your time posting ANYTHING to this idiot BUT he should be great fun for us all to play Slap A Moron with for a while :smoke:

Goodbye moneky

And IF Gitmo gets full then the rest of them should be airdropped into Darkest Africa because SOMEWHERE in Africa there are STARVING African Villagers that would WELCOME some Soylent Green :smoke:

I"m retired and I actually went to war dumbass. Don't piss on my service because you're politically deluded.

I"m retired and I actually went to war dumbass. Don't piss on my service because you're politically deluded.
prove it???

SEDITION:

View attachment 389772

View attachment 389773

Goodbye moneky

You are not intellectually capable of having any type of NORMAL discussion BUT you are fun to play with and slap around for about 30 minutes, I expect then I will get bored of the game and move on.

Haha...ofcourse the Kenyan didn’t side with America’s best citizens...the filthy fuck was complicit with this nations lowest grade human beings.

Did you play in traffic if any of your buddies got shot???

STFU Commie and get to the back of the bus where you belong :smoke:

Marxism is not Constitutional.

and thats why hes going with sedition charges,,,,to stop their facist actions,,,

Drump is the fascists trying to stomp out protest and opposition to him by any means necessary and by targeting Democrats. They are not targeting far right groups meaning its politically motivated you dumbass.
that comment shows youre either very ignorant or complicit in what is going on,,,

I'm going with ignorant,,,

No you're ignorant, protesting against police brutality and systemic racism is NOT sedition, you white men are the ones that are ignorant attacking anything thats against white supremacy.

Trying to overthrow the Government by means of VIOLENT INSURRECTION is NOT only Sedition it's also the definition of what TERRORISM is.

Who tried to overthrow the government you shameless monkey? WHO?

Forum List

Back