Barr Tells Congress Rats To Pound Sand

Yes, that's about what Barr said, but I don't think it's gonna turn out that way.
Why did the Congress give Barr an arbitrary deadline? He has said he will release it in mid-April or before. It's a long report and there is stuff in there that no doubt needs to be redacted by law. So giving him a few weeks is not unreasonable.
What is happening on April 3 that makes the Congress's deadline so important?

Mueller has produced hundreds of reports that all had secret information sectioned off in an addendum from the main body of the reports. No reason to believe he didn't do that on this one. Stupid to think Barr has to go through each page to do that. Nothing arbitrary about the date congress expects to see the report. It's when they scheduled it, just like everything else they scheduled.
I see.

You finally started to make sense before listening to that :290968001256257790-final:.

He should do it for the sake of transparency in the law and our Judicial department, and for the sake of our country to stay a country.... and for the sake of honesty.... and truth...

cover ups by government swamp creatures, are never good for the Nation...

Honesty is the best policy... transparency is the best policy, where ever possible.... knowing the actual facts is the best policy.... informing the public of the facts, is the best policy.

At least if we are going to go at each other, we can do so with actual facts instead of conjecture on both sides.

He was honest

How would you know? Seen the report?

Barr also took it upon himself to clear Trump on Obstruction, which is of course not a credible judgement considering he auditioned for the job by assuring Trump he could not possibly commit that.

Let’s see the report, wtf are you Trumplings so concerned about if it really does clear Trump???

He should do it for the sake of transparency in the law and our Judicial department, and for the sake of our country to stay a country.... and for the sake of honesty.... and truth...

Honesty is the best policy... transparency is the best policy, where ever possible.... knowing the actual facts is the best policy.... informing the public of the facts, is the best policy.

At least if we are going to go at each other, we can do so with actual facts instead of conjecture on both sides.

He was honest

Barr also took it upon himself to clear Trump on Obstruction, which is of course not a credible judgement considering he auditioned for the job by assuring Trump he could not possibly commit that.

Let’s see the report, wtf are you Trumplings so concerned about if it really does clear Trump???

Obstruction needs a committed crime!
There ain't none.
But, I'm sure a retro-tard like you will make one up.

Bullshit with the Magic Marker. I'd hand Nasty Baloni 400 sheets of black paper.

He was honest

There ain't none.

What crime was committed when Clinton got a BJ? Is oral sex outlawed?

He was honest

There ain't none.

That was then.
This is now.

Apple's n' oranges, and never the twain shall meet.
I'm shocked that you didn't go all the way back to Nixon!
You reprobate idiot.

He was honest

There ain't none.

That was then.
This is now.

You reprobate idiot.

The laws are the same. What do you think is different?

He was honest

There ain't none.

That was then.
This is now.

You reprobate idiot.

If you think I'm skipping down some contrived yellow brick road with you, you're a bigger munchkin than I thought!
Look out for da' flying monkeys, Dorothy.

He was honest

It’s his peragative. Do you know how it works or do you listen to idiots? Please let us know

Last edited:

There ain't none.

That was then.
This is now.

You reprobate idiot.

If you think I'm skipping down some contrived yellow brick road with you, you're a bigger munchkin than I thought!

You know when you can't back up your claims. I can understand that.

There ain't none.

That was then.
This is now.

You reprobate idiot.

You know when you can't back up your claims. I can understand that.

Who the hell knows what conspiracy you're making up in your muddled mind related way back to Clinton? :cuckoo:.
Not me, Dorothy.
Click your ruby slippers 3x and maybe Hillary will be President.
But, I doubt it.

Yes, I know you believe that, Leo. That is what concerns me.

You should be concerned that a fake dossier, meant to be only political opposition research, was submitted to a FISA court to obtain a warrant. It concerns me you are either ill informed or don’t care.

Last edited:

He was honest

There ain't none.

That was then.
This is now.
face-palm-demotivational-poster-1233926135.jpg

The HOAX is DEAD....and now the rodents want to give it an autopsy, the results of which would be in the NYTimes within minutes. No reason the AG should give them anything...no law says he must, no standard for the USSC to rule on.....if he decides not to, the slime machine shuts down. So since tomorrow is April Fool's Day, a day before the "deadline" they dreamed up, he should send them 300 pages of redacted black magic marker blocked out nothing. Screw them. If there was any "collusion" or "obstruction" that Barr hasn't told us about, does anybody believe that Mueller, or Weissman, or Rosenstein wouldn't have been on CNN screaming about it? They all know better, all of them, and they had a good time doing it...until now that is. I wonder how funny they think it will be when the new FBI is knocking on their doors?

download-13_17_orig.jpg
Fox News anchor Chris Wallace pressed White House adviser Kellyanne Conway on Sunday about the lies Trump continues to tell about the conclusions of the Mueller report. Wallace played a clip of Trump telling supporters at a rally on Thursday that Mueller found “no obstruction” and that the report was “total exoneration, complete vindication.”

“Why is the president telling Americans something that is not true?” Wallace asked.
oqswgijtckp21.png

He was honest. Mule reported no evidence of collusion. Barr-Rosenstein read it and agreed. You are calling them all Liars based on what? Hope for bad on Trump? What motive do they have to Lie? Mule knows what is in it. They have copies, perhaps?

Go ahead, Release it all. Make you all look even more foolish for the third investigation, and most complete investigation of all times.

The you and Chancy can run aroud saying but Coehn went to Prague with you hair on fire smelling like salmon and old man.

Collusion isn't a crime, Barr says the Mueller Report does NOT exonerate Trump, but he doesn't say in what way. Furthermore, it is not Barr's call whether or not Trump is charged with obstruction of justice, since the Justice Department policy is that you can't indict a sitting President. Any indictment would have to come from Congress, so Congress needs the full Report to make a determination.

Last but not least, this is an investigation bought and paid for by the American people to help restore faith in the President, and the government which he is running. If the report is not released, people will continue to believe that Donald Trump is hiding something. Just like with his taxes.

He was honest. Mule reported no evidence of collusion. Barr-Rosenstein read it and agreed. You are calling them all Liars based on what? Hope for bad on Trump? What motive do they have to Lie? Mule knows what is in it. They have copies, perhaps?

Go ahead, Release it all. Make you all look even more foolish for the third investigation, and most complete investigation of all times.

The you and Chancy can run aroud saying but Coehn went to Prague with you hair on fire smelling like salmon and old man.

Collusion isn't a crime, Barr says the Mueller Report does NOT exonerate Trump, but he doesn't say in what way. Furthermore, it is not Barr's call whether or not Trump is charged with obstruction of justice, since the Justice Department policy is that you can't indict a sitting President. Any indictment would have to come from Congress, so Congress needs the full Report to make a determination.

Last but not least, this is an investigation bought and paid for by the American people to help restore faith in the President, and the government which he is running. If the report is not released, people will continue to believe that Donald Trump is hiding something. Just like with his taxes.

27073317_1713197042077238_4143066458488170434_n.jpg

Forum List

Back