Barr Tells Congress Rats To Pound Sand

What is happening on April 3 that makes the Congress's deadline so important?

They wanted it unredacted the moment they heard Lurch had an issue with the phony "obstruction" baloney. They know they've lost the momentum, Trump is on the warpath, and in another couple weeks, they'll be laughed at by their own voters. A THIRD of the Trump crowd last week in Grand Rapids were self-identified democrats...they're all done with the bullshit.
Yes, I sense he is on the warpath. But why? He "won." What is all this hostility about?

"What is all this hostility about?"

hostility is what it is ALL about!

The time for Barr to prove his alleged honor is right now. Acting all mysterious and vague about the Mueller report is not doing his credibility any favors. If Barr is interested in his reputation being intact after all this mess he had better hurry up and give it to congress and it had better say what he he says it does.

Or what? Are you derelicts going to start calling Trump a "russian asset" and a "traitor" again? You bet the farm on Mueller and Trump just called your note due and seized the farm. I know you have no concept of winning and losing but trust me, this game is over and you lost.
This is not a game, if it were your team has a long history of cheating. We are in yet another situation where republicans are trying to expand executive power and avoid oversight. Why do you people think we would be better off with an emperor?

Yes, I sense he is on the warpath. But why? He "won." What is all this hostility about?

He escaped the plot and the more he thinks about it, the madder he gets. He promised Ivanka, who's friends with Chelsea Clinton, he'd leave Hillary alone. But her henchmen aren't getting away with what they did and he's coming after them. He's pissed about what's happening with the border, and he's pissed about being double-crossed by the RINOs in the Senate for talking him out of going after the Wall money when the GOP still held the House. He's used to getting things talked about, decided on, getting them done and moving on to the next issue. He doesn't admire problems, he solves them.

Last edited:
Yes, that's about what Barr said, but I don't think it's gonna turn out that way.
Why did the Congress give Barr an arbitrary deadline? He has said he will release it in mid-April or before. It's a long report and there is stuff in there that no doubt needs to be redacted by law. So giving him a few weeks is not unreasonable.

It's one week before the democratic retreat.
It would have given them the info ( they think ) is in there needed for legislative attacks.

He escaped the plot and the more he thinks about it, the madder he gets. He promised Ivanka, who's friends with Chelsea Clinton, he'd leave Hillary alone. But her henchmen aren't getting away with what they did and he's coming after them. He's pissed about what's happening with the border, and he's pissed about being double-crossed by the RINOs in the Senate for talking him out of going after the Wall money when the GOP still held the House. He's used to getting things talked about, decided on, getting them done and moving on to the next issue. He doesn't admire problems, he solves them.
I can understand him being pissed about the border, although if he hadn't listened to Stephen Miller et al, he could have been building the wall two years ago. Yes, the Dems are being obstructionist and pretending they're not. A pox on both their houses.

But I am very concerned about this imaginative leap that the Republicans are taking that the Mueller investigation was some sort of coup attempt based on lies.
It was not.
At least not based on the facts so far.

I can understand him being pissed about the border, although if he hadn't listened to Stephen Miller et al, he could have been building the wall two years ago. Yes, the Dems are being obstructionist and pretending they're not. A pox on both their houses.

But I am very concerned about this imaginative leap that the Republicans are taking that the Mueller investigation was some sort of coup attempt based on lies.
It was not.

The Mueller investigation only came about because of a now discredited, fake Dossier and an upper echelon, FBI soft coup conspiracy. We need to appoint a special investigator to look into this total corruption, the DNC and the Clinton foundation and a a few individuals tried to illegally topple a duly elected President. The MSM also needs to be investigated for being a propaganda arm of the DNC.

It was not.

The Mueller investigation only came about because of a now discredited, fake Dossier and an upper echelon, FBI soft coup conspiracy. We need to appoint a special investigator to look into this total corruption, the DNC and the Clinton foundation and a a few individuals tried to illegally topple a duly elected President. The MSM also needs to be investigated for being a propaganda arm of the DNC.
Yes, I know you believe that, Leo. That is what concerns me.

The DemNazis Wrote The Law RE: Special Counsels. So we will live by The Letter of The Law.

Therefore Libtards, Eat Dirt!

You should be more concerned about your party conspiring with Russia to overturn our Democracy.

You should be outraged that you were duped by wicked men who were allowed to be in control our once honorable institutions like The FBI, DOJ, NSA, CIA.

And you should be full of Holy Condemnation against your party’s president and presidential candidate that attacked our Nation, and Resisted The Peaceful Transition of Power & Committed Treason against “We The People”!

But you are not!

It was not.

Yes, I know you believe that, Leo. That is what concerns me.

he looks like the walking dead
a month sun, salads ,vitamins and exercise probably wouldnt hurt ...
some nice desert dry heat ....with a pool for some laps

yet hes still mostly on the money about the whole witch hunt
trump did the right thing

I don't play videos on here, so I don't know what he said. Just hadn't seen Steve in a long while and it looks like the bottle is still in ascendency.

Do Democrats know why the Mueller report is classified? Has it occurred to them to even ask this question? If they did a little checking, they would be embarrassed about their claims/insinuations that Barr is "hiding" or misrepresenting the report's findings.

HINT: Do Democrats understand that grand jury proceedings are sealed?
Do you understand Mueller knows Grand Jury findings are sealed, and that is why he likely enclosed an Executive Summary of his findings that could be released without any further censoring by a partisan political hack posing as Attorney General?
barr-90s.jpg

Mueller's report could have been released days ago; the only reason that hasn't occurred is because Barr is functioning as Trump's personal fixer and not as a public servant.

Yes, that's about what Barr said, but I don't think it's gonna turn out that way.
Why did the Congress give Barr an arbitrary deadline? He has said he will release it in mid-April or before. It's a long report and there is stuff in there that no doubt needs to be redacted by law. So giving him a few weeks is not unreasonable.

Mueller has produced hundreds of reports that all had secret information sectioned off in an addendum from the main body of the reports. No reason to believe he didn't do that on this one. Stupid to think Barr has to go through each page to do that. Nothing arbitrary about the date congress expects to see the report. It's when they scheduled it, just like everything else they scheduled.

Mueller has produced hundreds of reports that all had secret information sectioned off in an addendum from the main body of the reports. No reason to believe he didn't do that on this one. Stupid to think Barr has to go through each page to do that. Nothing arbitrary about the date congress expects to see the report. It's when they scheduled it, just like everything else they scheduled.
I see.

So you want Barr to break the very Law Democrats Wrote?

Do Democrats know why the Mueller report is classified? Has it occurred to them to even ask this question? If they did a little checking, they would be embarrassed about their claims/insinuations that Barr is "hiding" or misrepresenting the report's findings.

Do you understand Mueller knows Grand Jury findings are sealed, and that is why he likely enclosed an Executive Summary of his findings that could be released without any further censoring by a partisan political hack posing as Attorney General?
barr-90s.jpg

Mueller's report could have been released days ago; the only reason that hasn't occurred is because Barr is functioning as Trump's personal fixer and not as a public servant.

How can the blind ever see?

I see.

It's a political stunt.
Dems also want it completely unredacted, knowing full well that by law it can't be done.

You know that's nuts, right?

A sane analysis on your part. :clap2:

barr-90s.jpg

I want Barr to follow the same rules Ken Starr and Leon Jaworski followed with their investigations; why don't you?

Forum List

Back