Bart O'Kavanaugh

Leftard logic: If he drank when he was in high school or college then he's definitely a rapist.

Cause nobody ever does.
And Right dumb shit logic will tell us that when someone is drunk, they always know what is going on. :290968001256257790-final:
Yeah, cause all the high school and college kids that drink are rapists and sexual assaulters, they just can't remember. Ha ha ha. :cuckoo:

Leftard logic: If he drank when he was in high school or college then he's definitely a rapist.

Cause nobody ever does.
And Right dumb shit logic will tell us that when someone is drunk, they always know what is going on. :290968001256257790-final:
Yeah, cause all the high school and college kids that drink are rapists and sexual assaulters, they just can't remember. Ha ha ha. :cuckoo:
What? Do you have even the foggiest idea what you are talking about? What an unbelievably stupid person.

Cause nobody ever does.
What? Do you have even the foggiest idea what you are talking about? What an unbelievably stupid person.
Kavanaugh and his friend drank in high school and college so there is no way they can remember if they raped someone or not. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
I'm amused by the left's latest attempt to stall this nomination! You don't think he should be on the Supreme Court because he couldn't hold his liquor when he was a teenager? THAT negates 35 years of his adult life that's about as stellar as it gets?
Why put a sexual predator on the SC? First of all one is already there and secondly they have other candidates.

Sexual predator? You mean like Bill Cosby, Matt Lauer, Harvey Weinstein and Bill Clinton? Gee, Milkweed...you know what those guys all have in common? They all have been accused of being sexual predators by dozens of women over decades! How many women other than Ms. Ford have come forward to accuse Kavanaugh of using his position to prey on women? Zero?

When were those men ever nominated for SC judge position? Or even an elected official for that matter.

So, sexual assault is okay, unless you’re a SCOTUS nominee or an elected official?

The gang rape story is such a bs lie, it's the same line used to tank Cosby.

The lies are getting proven as being lies where Kavanaugh is concerned.

The problem? These four people, who sent “sworn and signed declarations” were told of the assault after (not before!) the 2012 therapy sessions. And during those sessions about the assault from 35 years ago, Ford never said who the attacker was.
Christine Blasey Ford Has Four People to Confirm Her Claims, But There's a Problem

I'm amused by the left's latest attempt to stall this nomination! You don't think he should be on the Supreme Court because he couldn't hold his liquor when he was a teenager? THAT negates 35 years of his adult life that's about as stellar as it gets?
Why put a sexual predator on the SC? First of all one is already there and secondly they have other candidates.

Sexual predator? You mean like Bill Cosby, Matt Lauer, Harvey Weinstein and Bill Clinton? Gee, Milkweed...you know what those guys all have in common? They all have been accused of being sexual predators by dozens of women over decades! How many women other than Ms. Ford have come forward to accuse Kavanaugh of using his position to prey on women? Zero?

When were those men ever nominated for SC judge position? Or even an elected official for that matter.
My point, Nia...which seemed to have gone right over your head...is that all of those sexual predators had a long history of sexual abuse against women...a history that stretched over decades! Brett Kavanaugh has no such history! He's been accused of doing something 36 years ago by someone who has zero evidence to back up the accusations that she's making other than her word and her memories are so full of lapses and missing pieces that any competent defense attorney would have a field day with her on the stand.

Cause nobody ever does.

I'm baffled by the liberal concept that Kavanaugh must be guilty because he drank and therefore can't remember but that Ford must be believed despite the fact she drank and can't remember things as basic as the year it happened or the location of the house. How does that "work" exactly?

The gang rape story is such a bs lie, it's the same line used to tank Cosby.

The lies are getting proven as being lies where Kavanaugh is concerned.

The problem? These four people, who sent “sworn and signed declarations” were told of the assault after (not before!) the 2012 therapy sessions. And during those sessions about the assault from 35 years ago, Ford never said who the attacker was.
Christine Blasey Ford Has Four People to Confirm Her Claims, But There's a Problem
In other words the whole accusation is a coordinated pile of crap leftist fake news hit job.

Cause nobody ever does.

I'm baffled by the liberal concept that Kavanaugh must be guilty because he drank and therefore can't remember but that Ford must be believed despite the fact she drank and can't remember things as basic as the year it happened or the location of the house. How does that "work" exactly?
It's a very simple formula:

republican (conservative) + white + male + hetero = guilty....ALWAYS.

[
4300 lies by Trump, and they're still too retarded to get it.

DERP.

20 GAZILLION lies by Hillary.

And I have exactly the same evidence as you do - which is to say none at all.
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

ww.dailyherald.com/discuss/20180904/truth-is-truth-lies-are-lies

Got more evidence then you'll ever have retard.

Where's the 4300 lies by Hillary? Lol!

Second one down, politifraud outright lies.

upload_2018-9-26_17-55-25.png

So the lying fucks over at politifraud claim that the individual mandate was not ended?

{
Repealing the individual mandate tax is the beginning of the end of the ObamaCare era, which has been marked by skyrocketing premiums and shrinking choices, making America’s health-care system untenable and unsustainable.

The individual mandate tax forces Americans to purchase health insurance they do not want or cannot afford and represents an excessive encroachment on Americans’ ability to make their own health-care decisions. Across party lines, the American people agree – by 63 percent – that the individual mandate tax is a bad idea.}

Sen. Orrin Hatch: Repealing the individual mandate tax is the beginning of the end of the ObamaCare era

Damn, politifraud are fucking liars.

Guess you fail, Nazicrat.

Sure you are creep.

In that rain coat by the play ground...
Reported.

Well thank you creep.

Next time try to find a violation to report, it will serve you better,

So I see you filthy Nazi fucks did exactly as I predicted and fabricated another accusation.

You'll keep cooking up more and more, because you're fucking Heinreich Himmler. This is the way you gutter scum operate. The only thing you evil fucks understand is a swift kick to the teeth, and that is all we Americans should EVER give to you.
Nobody's fabricating anything except rethuglican excuses.

Every bit of it is fabricated. We all know it - you approve, I don't.

Kavanaugh threatens your religion, which is abortion. Hence you and the filthy Nazi party you serve will do ANYTHING to stop his confirmation. Fucking Chuck "Heinreich Himmler" Schumer SAID he would lie, slander, or kill to protect abortion.

Everyone on every side knows this is all fucking lies, not a single person in this nations is stupid enough not to grasp that this is all a political ploy. But you support the lie, you're a fucking Nazi, a piece of shit without a hint of integrity, so you support the lies and promote them.

Abortion is too precious to you to allow facts and decency into the equation.

You're a fucking pig, reprehensible scum, but you don't care, abortion is the only thing that matters to you.
You have facts with abortion? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:That'll be the day. You can't debate abortion intelligently. Remember, you're a retard.

What are you yapping about, stupid fuck? The smear campaign you Nazicrats are waging against Kavanaugh is purely because of fear he will oppose abortion, you drooling retard.

Learn to read and find someone to explain the meaning of words to you.

Sure you are... funny, the only people who ever claimed this were right wingers. I don't know a single person who lost his plan because of ACA. I know a LOT of people who lost their plans because of Bush's recession.

Do you know anyone who doesn't work for the public school system? (skewl sistum) Seriously Stalin, do you ever interact with anyone who doesn't have their snout shoved into the public trough the way you do?

Reported.

Well thank you creep.

So I see you filthy Nazi fucks did exactly as I predicted and fabricated another accusation.

You'll keep cooking up more and more, because you're fucking Heinreich Himmler. This is the way you gutter scum operate. The only thing you evil fucks understand is a swift kick to the teeth, and that is all we Americans should EVER give to you.

Kavanaugh threatens your religion, which is abortion. Hence you and the filthy Nazi party you serve will do ANYTHING to stop his confirmation. Fucking Chuck "Heinreich Himmler" Schumer SAID he would lie, slander, or kill to protect abortion.

Everyone on every side knows this is all fucking lies, not a single person in this nations is stupid enough not to grasp that this is all a political ploy. But you support the lie, you're a fucking Nazi, a piece of shit without a hint of integrity, so you support the lies and promote them.

You're a fucking pig, reprehensible scum, but you don't care, abortion is the only thing that matters to you.
You have facts with abortion? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:That'll be the day. You can't debate abortion intelligently. Remember, you're a retard.
He really is, and all he knows how to do is insult. And he's not brave enough to come right out and say it, he implies shit so he can deny it later.

Yeah creep, I'm not brave enough to come right out and say you're a fucking pig, reprehensible scum, but you don't care, abortion is the only thing that matters to you.

Ginsberg is no predator.

Just like kavanaugh

[

DERP.

You don’t understand. The brain-dead right thinks it’s ok that the current president can’t tell the truth about virtually anything because the last president said you can keep your doctor with his health plan, even though the vast majority of Americans did.

So your fellow Nazi posted so slander and libel by politifraud, I only got to #2 and found that your source are shameless fucking liars.

Just like you. Nazicrats gunna be Nazicrats.

Reported.

Well thank you creep.

What are you yapping about, stupid fuck? The smear campaign you Nazicrats are waging against Kavanaugh is purely because of fear he will oppose abortion, you drooling retard.

Learn to read and find someone to explain the meaning of words to you.
Lol, so as far as your concerned there is no possibility that the accusers are telling the truth?

Rather close minded of you isn't it)

I thought he was "hired" to expose collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, Joey? How's that going? (eye roll)

Pretty well. He just convicted Trump's campaign manager of taking a shitload of Russian Money and now he's cooperating.

Oh, bullshit! Obama knew the insurance companies would have to make those changes! You still can't bring yourself to admit Barry lied...can you, Crepitus? Even though you've got the architect of his ACA, Gruber admitting that they were going to have to lie to the American people to get what they wanted passed?

The insurance companies only made those changes after they knew the GOP congress wouldn't do something like start a public option or a medicare buy in.

The mistake of the ACA was trusting the insurance companies to do what they promised.

I thought he was "hired" to expose collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, Joey? How's that going? (eye roll)

Pretty well. He just convicted Trump's campaign manager of taking a shitload of Russian Money and now he's cooperating.

Oh, bullshit! Obama knew the insurance companies would have to make those changes! You still can't bring yourself to admit Barry lied...can you, Crepitus? Even though you've got the architect of his ACA, Gruber admitting that they were going to have to lie to the American people to get what they wanted passed?

The insurance companies only made those changes after they knew the GOP congress wouldn't do something like start a public option or a medicare buy in.

The mistake of the ACA was trusting the insurance companies to do what they promised.

There was no "mistake" in how the ACA was set up, Joey! Gruber admitted it! They set it up to fail from the start. It was a "stepping stone" to what they really wanted...which was government funded healthcare for all. You give millions huge subsidies and hide what the costs are going to be to everyone else. You create an ACA with a built in "death spiral" and then suggest that what we really need to do is universal healthcare! That's the only thing that will "save" healthcare!

[

DERP.

Second one down, politifraud outright lies.

View attachment 218739

So the lying fucks over at politifraud claim that the individual mandate was not ended?

{
Repealing the individual mandate tax is the beginning of the end of the ObamaCare era, which has been marked by skyrocketing premiums and shrinking choices, making America’s health-care system untenable and unsustainable.

The individual mandate tax forces Americans to purchase health insurance they do not want or cannot afford and represents an excessive encroachment on Americans’ ability to make their own health-care decisions. Across party lines, the American people agree – by 63 percent – that the individual mandate tax is a bad idea.}

Sen. Orrin Hatch: Repealing the individual mandate tax is the beginning of the end of the ObamaCare era

Damn, politifraud are fucking liars.

Guess you fail, Nazicrat.
It didn’t go into effect yet, ya brain dead con. :eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back