Bart O'Kavanaugh

Oh...you mean the guy that was appointed to "investigate" Trump by the people conspiring against him in the FBI and the Obama Justice Department? That Mueller? Why would you need an "excuse" to fire someone that never should been HIRED in the first place?

The man's gotten six convictions so far... so I'd say he's doing the job he was hired to do.

Drip, drip, drip.

Oh...you mean the guy that was appointed to "investigate" Trump by the people conspiring against him in the FBI and the Obama Justice Department? That Mueller? Why would you need an "excuse" to fire someone that never should been HIRED in the first place?

The man's gotten six convictions so far... so I'd say he's doing the job he was hired to do.

Drip, drip, drip.

I thought he was "hired" to expose collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign, Joey? How's that going? (eye roll)

Trump lies. Deal with it.

He said more people attended his inauguration than Obama's. That an exaggeration, right, lying con tool?

national-park-aerial-2000.jpg

Gee, Faun...what's REALLY important...exaggerating the number of people who showed up at your inauguration...or lying to the American people about their health care? Let me think...let me think...
Actually, what’s more important is the disparity in the number of lies. All politions lie — but trump struggles to ever tell the truth.

No wonder a lying con tool is such an eager fluffer for him.

Ah, so an exaggeration about how many people showed up at an inauguration counts the same to you as a blatant lie about being able to keep your existing healthcare plan and doctor? It's not how BIG of a lie it is...like a lie that affects 1/6th of our economy...it's the number told? Right....
An exaggeration is embellishing -- trump lied and falsely claimed his crowd was bigger. Like he lied about having the biggest electoral win since Reagan; when in fact, GHW Bush, both of Clinton's and both of Obama's was bigger.

I like how you ask me about the definition of "is" and here you are, trying to redefine it.

So which is worse, Faun...claiming you have the biggest electoral win EVAH...or lying to the American people about being able to keep the healthcare plan they like and the doctor they like if the ACA was passed? Keep going down this path, Sparky...the further you go with it the more ridiculous you appear!
Insurance companies made those changes, not President Obama.

Sure you are creep.

In that rain coat by the play ground...
Reported.

Well thank you creep.

Next time try to find a violation to report, it will serve you better,

So I see you filthy Nazi fucks did exactly as I predicted and fabricated another accusation.

You'll keep cooking up more and more, because you're fucking Heinreich Himmler. This is the way you gutter scum operate. The only thing you evil fucks understand is a swift kick to the teeth, and that is all we Americans should EVER give to you.
Nobody's fabricating anything except rethuglican excuses.

Every bit of it is fabricated. We all know it - you approve, I don't.

Kavanaugh threatens your religion, which is abortion. Hence you and the filthy Nazi party you serve will do ANYTHING to stop his confirmation. Fucking Chuck "Heinreich Himmler" Schumer SAID he would lie, slander, or kill to protect abortion.

Everyone on every side knows this is all fucking lies, not a single person in this nations is stupid enough not to grasp that this is all a political ploy. But you support the lie, you're a fucking Nazi, a piece of shit without a hint of integrity, so you support the lies and promote them.

Abortion is too precious to you to allow facts and decency into the equation.

You're a fucking pig, reprehensible scum, but you don't care, abortion is the only thing that matters to you.
You have facts with abortion? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:That'll be the day. You can't debate abortion intelligently. Remember, you're a retard.
He really is, and all he knows how to do is insult. And he's not brave enough to come right out and say it, he implies shit so he can deny it later.

Actually, what’s more important is the disparity in the number of lies. All politions lie — but trump struggles to ever tell the truth.

Ah, so an exaggeration about how many people showed up at an inauguration counts the same to you as a blatant lie about being able to keep your existing healthcare plan and doctor? It's not how BIG of a lie it is...like a lie that affects 1/6th of our economy...it's the number told? Right....
An exaggeration is embellishing -- trump lied and falsely claimed his crowd was bigger. Like he lied about having the biggest electoral win since Reagan; when in fact, GHW Bush, both of Clinton's and both of Obama's was bigger.

I like how you ask me about the definition of "is" and here you are, trying to redefine it.

So which is worse, Faun...claiming you have the biggest electoral win EVAH...or lying to the American people about being able to keep the healthcare plan they like and the doctor they like if the ACA was passed? Keep going down this path, Sparky...the further you go with it the more ridiculous you appear!
You’re stuck on comparing one lie against one lie; meanwhile, ignoring the thousands of others Trump told. Again, all politicians lie — trump struggles to ever tell the truth.

The person that's "stuck" would by you, Faun and it happened the moment I pointed out that a myriad of exaggerations by Trump don't come close to equaling the deliberate falsehoods that Barack Obama told the American people to get parts of his agenda passed! It's why I state that the modern liberal's mantra is "The end justifies the means!" You have zero qualms about lying if you think it will get you what you think is "right" for the country!
No, you proved again you’re a lying con tool by trying to pass off thousands of trump lies as mere exaggerations.

[
4300 lies by Trump, and they're still too retarded to get it.

DERP.

20 GAZILLION lies by Hillary.

And I have exactly the same evidence as you do - which is to say none at all.
All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

ww.dailyherald.com/discuss/20180904/truth-is-truth-lies-are-lies

Got more evidence then you'll ever have retard.

Where's the 4300 lies by Hillary? Lol!
You don’t understand. The brain-dead right thinks it’s ok that the current president can’t tell the truth about virtually anything because the last president said you can keep your doctor with his health plan, even though the vast majority of Americans did.

Tryin' ta give the kid the benefit of the doubt. I'm a nice guy that way.

Sure you are creep.

In that rain coat by the play ground...
Reported.

Well thank you creep.

Next time try to find a violation to report, it will serve you better,

So I see you filthy Nazi fucks did exactly as I predicted and fabricated another accusation.

You'll keep cooking up more and more, because you're fucking Heinreich Himmler. This is the way you gutter scum operate. The only thing you evil fucks understand is a swift kick to the teeth, and that is all we Americans should EVER give to you.
Nobody's fabricating anything except rethuglican excuses.

Every bit of it is fabricated. We all know it - you approve, I don't.

Kavanaugh threatens your religion, which is abortion. Hence you and the filthy Nazi party you serve will do ANYTHING to stop his confirmation. Fucking Chuck "Heinreich Himmler" Schumer SAID he would lie, slander, or kill to protect abortion.

Everyone on every side knows this is all fucking lies, not a single person in this nations is stupid enough not to grasp that this is all a political ploy. But you support the lie, you're a fucking Nazi, a piece of shit without a hint of integrity, so you support the lies and promote them.

Abortion is too precious to you to allow facts and decency into the equation.

You're a fucking pig, reprehensible scum, but you don't care, abortion is the only thing that matters to you.
Lol, you know nothing.

Pretty much business as usual for conservitards.

Gee, Faun...what's REALLY important...exaggerating the number of people who showed up at your inauguration...or lying to the American people about their health care? Let me think...let me think...

Insurance companies made those changes, not President Obama.

Oh, bullshit! Obama knew the insurance companies would have to make those changes! You still can't bring yourself to admit Barry lied...can you, Crepitus? Even though you've got the architect of his ACA, Gruber admitting that they were going to have to lie to the American people to get what they wanted passed?

You’re stuck on comparing one lie against one lie; meanwhile, ignoring the thousands of others Trump told. Again, all politicians lie — trump struggles to ever tell the truth.

The person that's "stuck" would by you, Faun and it happened the moment I pointed out that a myriad of exaggerations by Trump don't come close to equaling the deliberate falsehoods that Barack Obama told the American people to get parts of his agenda passed! It's why I state that the modern liberal's mantra is "The end justifies the means!" You have zero qualms about lying if you think it will get you what you think is "right" for the country!
No, you proved again you’re a lying con tool by trying to pass off thousands of trump lies as mere exaggerations.

What you liberals want to define as thousands of "lies" is simply Trump being Trump and making over the top statements that exaggerate things. That rather harmless habit of Trump's in no way approaches the blatant lies that Barack Obama told to the American people about things like the ACA!

What you liberals want to define as thousands of "lies" is simply Trump being Trump and making over the top statements that exaggerate things. That rather harmless habit of Trump's in no way approaches the blatant lies that Barack Obama told to the American people about things like the ACA!
Over the top like lying about Trump Tower being spied on by Obama or more than 3 million votes being cast illegally in the election?

Besides, using your logic, it’s ok that Obama exaggerated about healthcare since Bush lied about why he invaded Iraq.

See now how stupid your lying con tool logic is?

Last edited:

Over the top like lying about Trump Tower being spied on by Obama or more than 3 million votes being cast illegally in the election?

Besides, using your logic, it’s ok that Obama exaggerated about healthcare since Bush lies about why he invaded Iraq.

The Obama Justice Department used phony "dossiers" paid for by the Clinton Campaign to get multiple FISA warrants so they could spy on people associated with the Trump Campaign! That's not a lie...that's a fact!

You don't really have a good way to explain away the blatant lies that the Obama Administration told the American people about the ACA...do you, Faun?

Besides, using your logic, it’s ok that Obama exaggerated about healthcare since Bush lies about why he invaded Iraq.

The Obama Justice Department used phony "dossiers" paid for by the Clinton Campaign to get multiple FISA warrants so they could spy on people associated with the Trump Campaign! That's not a lie...that's a fact!

You don't really have a good way to explain away the blatant lies that the Obama Administration told the American people about the ACA...do you, Faun?
You’re lying again. Neither Manafort nor Page were with the Trump campaign when spied on. Nor is there any evidence Trump was spied on in Trump Tower by Obama as trump falsely claimed.

That makes it a lie, not an exaggeration.

And I’m not offering excuses why Obama made his comment about keeping your doctor. I am pointing out that using your logic, that exaggeration by Obama is perfectly acceptable since his predecessor lied about why he invaded Iraq.

What’s a matter? You don’t like your logic when it’s applied to your side?

You’re lying again. Neither Manafort nor Page were with the Trump campaign when spied on. Nor is there any evidence Trump was spied on in Trump Tower by Obama as trump falsely claimed.

And I’m not offering excuses why Obama made his comment about keeping your doctor. I am pointing out that using your logic, that exaggeration by Obama is perfectly acceptable since his predecessor lied about why he invaded Iraq.

Here's your problem, Faun...you've got the Obama Justice Department wire tapping people who are in contact with the Trump Campaign so they are in fact listening in on conversations that people in the Trump Campaign are having. It's a back door method to spy on your political opponents.

I'm amused by your tortured attempts to excuse Barack Obama's blatant lie, Faun! The more you try to do so...the sillier you look.

Here's your problem, Faun...you've got the Obama Justice Department wire tapping people who are in contact with the Trump Campaign so they are in fact listening in on conversations that people in the Trump Campaign are having. It's a back door method to spy on your political opponents.
There was no contact with Page as the campaign threw him out. And Manafort, who’s been indicted and convicted, was under surveillance from even before being with the Trump campaign. Still, the Justice Department stopped spying on him while he was with the Trump campaign.

So actually, my problem is having a psychotic president who falsely claimed his predecessor was spying on him in his office building. Which we now know is complete bullshit.

I'm amused by your tortured attempts to excuse Barack Obama's blatant lie, Faun! The more you try to do so...the sillier you look.
Oh? What excuse did I offer? I even said I’m not making excuses.

Do you ever stop lying, ya lying con tool?

Ever???

I'm amused by the left's latest attempt to stall this nomination! You don't think he should be on the Supreme Court because he couldn't hold his liquor when he was a teenager? THAT negates 35 years of his adult life that's about as stellar as it gets?
Why put a sexual predator on the SC? First of all one is already there and secondly they have other candidates.

Sexual predator? You mean like Bill Cosby, Matt Lauer, Harvey Weinstein and Bill Clinton? Gee, Milkweed...you know what those guys all have in common? They all have been accused of being sexual predators by dozens of women over decades! How many women other than Ms. Ford have come forward to accuse Kavanaugh of using his position to prey on women? Zero?

When were those men ever nominated for SC judge position? Or even an elected official for that matter.

Leftard logic: If he drank when he was in high school or college then he's definitely a rapist.

Cause nobody ever does.

When someone exaggerates to me 4300 times, one thing is for sure, I'm not going to know what the hell he or she is talking about. And neither will anyone else. To think otherwise, would be totally retarded.

Leftard logic: If he drank when he was in high school or college then he's definitely a rapist.

Cause nobody ever does.
And Right dumb shit logic will tell us that when someone is drunk, they always know what is going on. :290968001256257790-final:

Forum List

Back