Bart O'Kavanaugh

Amazing how we could elect Barack Obama as President who was part of the "Choom Gang" without a problem but you think Kavanaugh's a bad selection because he couldn't hold his beer? Really....
Well the difference is Obama didnt rape anyone. Nor was he ever accused of being a sexual predator.

Neither did Kavanaugh! What's amazing about Kavanaugh is that according to you he's this slimy sexual predator...yet he's got a spotless reputation for his entire adult life and the women who have known him during those years all seem to admire him!

I'm amused by the left's latest attempt to stall this nomination! You don't think he should be on the Supreme Court because he couldn't hold his liquor when he was a teenager? THAT negates 35 years of his adult life that's about as stellar as it gets?
Why put a sexual predator on the SC? First of all one is already there and secondly they have other candidates.

Sexual predator? You mean like Bill Cosby, Matt Lauer, Harvey Weinstein and Bill Clinton? Gee, Milkweed...you know what those guys all have in common? They all have been accused of being sexual predators by dozens of women over decades! How many women other than Ms. Ford have come forward to accuse Kavanaugh of using his position to prey on women? Zero?
None of those guys you mentioned got a lifetime appt to the highest court in the land. What are you talking about? How do you know Kav hasnt raped someone else? Usually when they do it once they have done it more than once.

You're exactly right, Milkweed! Usually when they do it once...they do it again! Yet there is zero evidence that Kavanaugh has done anything inappropriate with women his entire adult life! Thank you for proving my point!

Keith Ellison accuser releases 2017 medical document saying she feared ‘retribution’

A 2017 medical document released Wednesday by Karen Monahan said she feared “retribution” if she revealed her allegations of abuse against her former boyfriend, Democratic Rep. Keith Ellison.
If this guy has been nominated for the SC he should be investigated.

He has been 6 times, is it that hard for you or do you need your crayons and coloring books?

upload_2018-9-19_21-32-22.jpeg

Women abuser with a license to abuse awarded by CNN...NBC....MSNBC....ABC.....PBS.....CBS......NY TIMES......

A character in Mike Judge's book about highschool drunks.

Bart O'Kavanaugh.

Seriously.

Kavanaugh classmate Mark Judge details parties in writings - CNNPolitics

The entire Kennedy empire was built on Alcohol and bribes... you think a 17 year old kid drank in high school and that really means something 35 years later? What is truely important would be his past rulings as a judge and his interpretations of the law. Interesting how as usual... the Democrat operatives like SChummer choose to character assasinate because its all they have. And its completely predictable.

Well the difference is Obama didnt rape anyone. Nor was he ever accused of being a sexual predator.

True, we don't know if he raped anyone. That's surprising because?

Although he has seen to it that all his school records have been sealed and no one, in the schools, remember him.
I%20told%20Russia-M.jpg

Amazing how we could elect Barack Obama as President who was part of the "Choom Gang" without a problem but you think Kavanaugh's a bad selection because he couldn't hold his beer? Really....

Yes I do.

Bart O'Kavanaugh.

Seriously.

The entire Kennedy empire was built on Alcohol and bribes... you think a 17 year old kid drank in high school and that really means something 35 years later? What is truely important would be his past rulings as a judge and his interpretations of the law. Interesting how as usual... the Democrat operatives like SChummer choose to character assasinate because its all they have. And its completely predictable.

Gee one would think a judge would want to clear his name, what is he afraid of, why isn't he asking for an investigation?

I'm amused by the left's latest attempt to stall this nomination! You don't think he should be on the Supreme Court because he couldn't hold his liquor when he was a teenager? THAT negates 35 years of his adult life that's about as stellar as it gets?
Why put a sexual predator on the SC? First of all one is already there and secondly they have other candidates.

You asshole. The man wouldn't be a sexual predator if the accusation were true. It's very likely just another democratic attempt to kick turds in the air to confuse or frig up the situation, but that doesn't stop you liberal mommies with hysterics.

How would we know. An investigation is the only way, what is he afraid of? A judge not wanting justice.

Bart O'Kavanaugh.

Seriously.

Nice attempt at deflection but the topic here is Bart O'Kavanaugh. Please try to stick with it.

Sexual predator? You mean like Bill Cosby, Matt Lauer, Harvey Weinstein and Bill Clinton? Gee, Milkweed...you know what those guys all have in common? They all have been accused of being sexual predators by dozens of women over decades! How many women other than Ms. Ford have come forward to accuse Kavanaugh of using his position to prey on women? Zero?

And they all lost their positions, as liar Bret should.

And they all lost their positions, as liar Bret should.

When you can show me other women that he's abused, Kilgore...THEN and only then can you call Kavanaugh a liar! My point...which you pointedly ignored...is that unlike Cosby, Lauer, Weinstein and Clinton...Brett Kavanaugh has only been accused of something by one woman and it could very well be that SHE is the liar and not he!

Yes I do.

So no one who got drunk as a teenager should be able to hold public office? Really, Penny?

Well, looks like the country is going to be run by Mormons then, Kiddies! Hope you're all OK with that!

Yes I do.

So no one who got drunk as a teenager should be able to hold public office? Really, Penny?

Well, looks like the country is going to be run by Mormons then, Kiddies! Hope you're all OK with that!

Gee you forgot alleged attempted rape.

Yes I do.

That's it? Just getting drunk as a teenager?

Forum List

Back