Bathrooms

Jeddahite

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2015
When I go to a public bathroom, I want the other people I see in there to be women. I don't care if they were born women or became women. If they are men, born men or changed to men, let them use the men's bathroom. What's the big deal? Anytime anyone tries to peek over or under a stall, they're going to be called out. If men are exceptionally curious about the guy at the next urinal, they're going to be called out, too. We have greater things to worry about in this country.

When I go to a public bathroom, I want the other people I see in there to be women. I don't care if they were born women or became women. If they are men, born men or changed to men, let them use the men's bathroom. What's the big deal? Anytime anyone tries to peek over or under a stall, they're going to be called out. If men are exceptionally curious about the guy at the next urinal, they're going to be called out, too. We have greater things to worry about in this country.

Yup, plus the policy that allows this stupidity is arbitrarily applied to simalar individuals.

If you support this arbitrary exclussion the you MUST support the Baker that wants to arbitrarily deny gay couples a wedding cake.

You can't have it both ways.

Dicks go to one room, no dick to the other. Nothing arbitrary.

Yup, plus the policy that allows this stupidity is arbitrarily applied to simalar individuals.

If you support this arbitrary exclussion the you MUST support the Baker that wants to arbitrarily deny gay couples a wedding cake.

You never told us if you were going to volunteer to look up women's skirts before they're allowed into the bathroom. Well?

Thanks to the left, in several states I now get to hangout in the ladies bathroom at the park. The park is great after the little girls get out of school.
image.jpeg

Exactly. If there's a weirdo behaving oddly in the bathroom, report them. That's how it has always been and still is. If the other people in the bathroom are minding their own business, then so should you.
Shitforbrains thinks there is a law against acting strange.
If that were the case, he'd be spending his life in prison.

Unisex Bathroom first and if none are around then the men bathroom only for me.

I do not care if some transgender is in the restroom with me and that is their life and they need to use the restroom from time to time.

This nonsense over restrooms can be fixed with single Stall toilets with sinks in them and make them unisex and get rid of the communal restroom.

Exactly. If there's a weirdo behaving oddly in the bathroom, report them. That's how it has always been and still is. If the other people in the bathroom are minding their own business, then so should you.
One thing good about this whole bathroom issue, it allows discussion and admission that hetero men can be serious perverts.

If you're doing something like, oh, looking up women's skirts (what you ironically want to legalize) then you could and absolutely should be reported.

It appears to me to simply be yet another Liberal issue whereby Liberals need and require the government or someone in authority to dictate to them where they should go to pee. Most of us already have that all figured out.

If you're doing something like, oh, looking up women's skirts (what you ironically want to legalize) then you could and absolutely should be reported.
Public restrooms in parks, bus and train stations have no doors on the stalls. That's why I hang out in those ladies bathrooms.

image.jpeg

You never told us if you were going to volunteer to look up women's skirts before they're allowed into the bathroom. Well?
If she volunteers to lift her skirt I'm not gonna complain.:biggrin:

Public restrooms in parks, bus and train stations have no doors on the stalls. That's why I hang out in those ladies bathrooms.

View attachment 73326
You have a sick, perverted imagination. Seek help.

Pop's phobia is acting up again!

View attachment 73326
How come no one on the left can explain why they pass laws so sexual predators can now legally hangout in women's bathrooms?

View attachment 73326
How come no one on the left can explain why they pass laws so sexual predators can now legally hangout in women's bathrooms?
How come you clowns lie and invent bullshit?

View attachment 73326
Shitforbrains doesn't even know Democrats in several states have made it legal for male sexual predators to hangout in public women's bathrooms.

View attachment 73326
Maybe because that's not what the laws are about.
legality has no bearing on perverts behavior.
If it did we wouldn't need the existing laws .
Another case of penis paranoia.

One thing good about this whole bathroom issue, it allows discussion and admission that hetero men can be serious perverts.

I will be really honest and I do not want to see anyone when I am in the restroom and prefer to be all by myself!

I am freaky but not deranged in the damn head!

View attachment 73326
Shitforbrains doesn't even know Democrats in several states have made it legal for male sexual predators to hangout in public women's bathrooms.
Who will you hire to pull their pants down to make sure?

Forum List

Back