Bathrooms

It's enough work to train one man in one's own home to close the lid.

Womens' Rooms for Real Gals.

'nuff said.

It's enough work to train one man in one's own home to close the lid.

Womens' Rooms for Real Gals.

'nuff said.
Your dreaming....The new terlet rules means no terlet paper in women's stalls, they will all be changed to urinals...That whey you can see what sex they really are....

When I go to a public bathroom, I want the other people I see in there to be women. I don't care if they were born women or became women. If they are men, born men or changed to men, let them use the men's bathroom. What's the big deal? Anytime anyone tries to peek over or under a stall, they're going to be called out. If men are exceptionally curious about the guy at the next urinal, they're going to be called out, too. We have greater things to worry about in this country.

How exactly does a man become a woman? No, I mean EXACTLY how?

When I go to a public bathroom, I want the other people I see in there to be women. I don't care if they were born women or became women. If they are men, born men or changed to men, let them use the men's bathroom. What's the big deal? Anytime anyone tries to peek over or under a stall, they're going to be called out. If men are exceptionally curious about the guy at the next urinal, they're going to be called out, too. We have greater things to worry about in this country.

Yup, plus the policy that allows this stupidity is arbitrarily applied to simalar individuals.

If you support this arbitrary exclussion the you MUST support the Baker that wants to arbitrarily deny gay couples a wedding cake.

You can't have it both ways.

Dicks go to one room, no dick to the other. Nothing arbitrary.
You never told us if you were going to volunteer to look up women's skirts before they're allowed into the bathroom. Well?

Well, being the handsome devil I am, they might enjoy it, but no, I am not a Mental Health expert, which is what would be required to make this silliness non arbitrary.

I find it fucking funnier then hell

You idiots are backing arbitrary law that discriminates use of public accomodations.

So you morons support the very same legal thinking that would allow the Christian Baker to not bake the cake for the gay wedding!

You simply can't make this shit up.

Talk about mental midgets!

Good luck, you keep this stupidity up and you may get Same Sex Marriage banned again!!!!!!

LMFAO.

Yup, plus the policy that allows this stupidity is arbitrarily applied to simalar individuals.

If you support this arbitrary exclussion the you MUST support the Baker that wants to arbitrarily deny gay couples a wedding cake.

Pop's phobia is acting up again!

Hell, I'm the one advocating to keep the legal standing that allows Same Sex Marriage legal. You idiots are trying to allow for discrimination based on arbitrary thought.

I'M THE FRIGGIN PROGRESSIVE IN THIS AND YOU ARE THE RWNJ!

You can't make this shit up folks!

You never told us if you were going to volunteer to look up women's skirts before they're allowed into the bathroom. Well?

Well, being the handsome devil I am, they might enjoy it, but no, I am not a Mental Health expert, which is what would be required to make this silliness non arbitrary.

You idiots are backing arbitrary law that discriminates use of public accomodations.

So you morons support the very same legal thinking that would allow the Christian Baker to not bake the cake for the gay wedding!

Good luck, you keep this stupidity up and you may get Same Sex Marriage banned again!!!!!!

LMFAO.
^ Typical rube nutjob has no idea wtf he's talking about :cuckoo:

LMFAO.

Then attack the message, not the messenger.

Problem is, you can't cuz your warped.

LMFAO

Hell, I'm the one advocating to keep the legal standing that allows Same Sex Marriage legal. You idiots are trying to allow for discrimination based on arbitrary thought.

Why would you want to advocate for a brand new contractual interpretation that renders children for the first time in over a thousand years bound to a life without even the hope of either a mother or father? Are you for revising contracts without all parties to them at the negotiating table? Are you FOR depriving infants of a necessity a contract formerly provided to them, indeed was created specifically to provide them with?

LMFAO.

LMFAO
Seek help

ask your ex!

Pop's phobia is acting up again!

restroom choice is not discrimination .
besides pop everything about you is contradictive .
why would your view on this subject be any different?

LMFAO.

LMFAO
the message and the messenger are one in the same ,,,

Why would you want to advocate for a brand new contractual interpretation that renders children for the first time in over a thousand years bound to a life without even the hope of either a mother or father? Are you for revising contracts without all parties to them at the negotiating table? Are you FOR depriving infants of a necessity a contract formerly provided to them, indeed was created specifically to provide them with?

First God removes a rib and then ....

LMFAO.
I've never been to hell.. On a scale of 1 to 10, how funny is it really??

LMFAO.
I've never been to hell.. On a scale of 1 to 10, how funny is it really??
I grew up there!

LMFAO.

LMFAO
Seek help

It may take a surgeon to turn a male into a faux female, but it appears I just turned OldSchool into a Troll just by stating facts!

LMFAO

Then why are you fighting to get same sex marriage overturned?

LMFAO

LMFAO.

LMFAO
the message and the messenger are one in the same ,,,

I've created another Troll!

Forum List

Back