Battle-Chess: A Dreaded Game for Trump!

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Here's a crazy political negotiation tale I cooked up which I think symbolizes some of the modern age globalization politics-intrigue related complications deterring beneficial free-trade in symbolic 'traffic zones' such as Hong Kong, Saudi Arabia, and Russia (e.g., Sunni-Shia, Israel-Palestine, North Korea-South Korea, etc.).

How will the Trump Administration coordinate media with political humor?

That will certainly be a challenge for Trump, since many critics of America consider him simply to be a 'capitalism-token' U.S. President...

====

American President Donald Trump's special paramilitary-crusading troop known as 'G.I. Joes' struck a vital deal with its old terrorism organization nemesis 'Cobra.' Duke and Falcon, heads of G.I. Joe negotiated a nifty Vegas Battle-Chess tournament with key Cobra agents who were arrested during an invasion attempt on Washington on the 4th of July. The Cobra agents, Baroness, Serpentor, and Storm-Shadow, were to play the G.I. Joe ninjas Snake-Eyes and Shipwreck in a monumental Battle-Chess tournament. Duke made a public statement that he was confident that Snake-Eyes would win the entire tournament (since he was very gifted at chess!).

bc.png

At the tournament at Caesar's Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada in the summer of 2017, Snake-Eyes made mince-meat of multiple opponents, including Storm-Shadow and special invited chessmasters who played to add 'media intrigue' to the politics-themed friendly tournament. Falcon made a press statement that the hope of the Battle-Chess tournament in Vegas would be to prove that tiring disagreements regarding politics and guerilla warfare and terrorism-anarchy that arose from them could be addressed with 'rehabilitative public gestures' about the peace-promoting aspects of televised games (especially chess).

gj.jpg

Unfortunately, at the tournament's end, all hell broke loose as public protesters denouncing the safety of negotiating with terrorists created game-floor hysteria. President Trump was at the event and used his microphone to urge everyone to calm down. Meanwhile, Duke and Falcon got into a bitter argument over the fact that Duke's ex-wife was hitting on Falcon and embarrassing Duke in front of all the guests. The final of the Battle-Chess tournament was between Snake-Eyes and Baroness, and the two (once friends and later rivals in the political arena!) decided to continue with their game to complete the special 'media-project' despite some of the unruly melee around them.

sb.png

Snake-Eyes won the chess game and decided to flee the event with Baroness in his arms (the two were once lovers when Snake-Eyes was training with her in California). When they escaped, they wondered what the outcome of the fabulous but maddening Battle-Chess Vegas tournament would be and what it would achieve for the Trump Administration. Baroness suggested that Trump could use the politics-teamwork symbolism of the event to push for creative agendas regarding peace-negotiations between Sunni and Shiite Muslims who had historically been at great odds with each other (in Syria and Iran!).

====

:banana2:

Forum List

Back