Battle of Bakhmud won by Russia

NATO did not start this war nor did the US. If Russia had a problem with having a NATO member as a border neighbor then it should have attacked the Alaska coast a long long time ago. Because Alaska borders Russia and has nuclear missiles, warships, and submarines on a regular ongoing basis.

The worry about nuclear missiles in Ukraine is a joke at best. Poland already has the largest Army in Europe and Borders Russia as well. Same as Turkey and India. All have nuclear missiles staged in them.

Russia just picked on someone they thought would roll over and found out that they were wrong....the WHOLE WORLD wrong.
Wrong. You’re a dupe of the establishment. You know nothing of the history of NATO, Ukraine, and the Minsk Accords.

Wrong. You’re a dupe of the establishment. You know nothing of the history of NATO, Ukraine, and the Minsk Accords.
I'm a Dupe of simple geography.
I've been within rock throwing distance of Russia while on a fishing boat in Alaska....I've personally seen the military bases, submarines, battleships, and Coast Guard.

Russia thinks that one more nation is going to make a difference? They are surrounded by nuclear missiles now on both sides. Ukraine is a "nothing". The Russian excuses are just that....excuses and wanting to STEAL Ukranians resources.

I'm a Dupe of simple geography.
I've been within rock throwing distance of Russia while on a fishing boat in Alaska....I've personally seen the military bases, submarines, battleships, and Coast Guard.

Russia thinks that one more nation is going to make a difference? They are surrounded by nuclear missiles now on both sides. Ukraine is a "nothing". The Russian excuses are just that....excuses and wanting to STEAL Ukranians resources.
Yes you’re a dupe. You have no idea what Russia thinks but the lying msm you consume, makes you think you do.

Education is the key to being informed.

Yes you’re a dupe. You have no idea what Russia thinks but the lying msm you consume, makes you think you do.

Education is the key to being informed.

From the mouth of a once respected Russian journalist herself. I'm not duped whatsoever. She currently is in jail for her crime of telling the truth.

From the mouth of a once respected Russian journalist herself. I'm not duped whatsoever. She currently is in jail for her crime of telling the truth.

They’re no different than the west. Censorship is big in west too. Assange has been imprisoned for years for speaking the truth. Others have been systematically silenced throughout the west. Yet the west likes to condemn Russia for exactly what they are doing.

At any rate, this war could have been easily avoided and I’d much prefer my government not instigating and supporting war. I’m for peace and you aren’t.

They’re no different than the west. Censorship is big in west too. Assange has been imprisoned for years for speaking the truth. Others have been systematically silenced throughout the west. Yet the west likes to condemn Russia for exactly what they are doing.

At any rate, this war could have been easily avoided and I’d much prefer my government not instigating and supporting war. I’m for peace and you aren’t.
Huge world of difference between Julian Assange and this Russian Reporter. Julian was never regarded as being "MSM" or even respected or reliable.

This Reporter was Russian MSM and considered reliable for news for years. But the moment she tells the truth....she is arrested and sent to prison.

I'm very much for peace....I hate war. I hate violence period. EVERY SOLDIER HAS A FAMILY AND A STORY OF THEIR LIFE. But soldiers fight so civilians don't have to. And right now Ukranians are fighting to live....not just for freedom or a politician but just basic life itself.

Bullshit. You are a warmongering imperialist. Half your posts try to justify the Russian invasion of Ukraine and the other half urge Ukraine to surrender to the Russian invaders.

Huge world of difference between Julian Assange and this Russian Reporter. Julian was never regarded as being "MSM" or even respected or reliable.

This Reporter was Russian MSM and considered reliable for news for years. But the moment she tells the truth....she is arrested and sent to prison.

I'm very much for peace....I hate war. I hate violence period. EVERY SOLDIER HAS A FAMILY AND A STORY OF THEIR LIFE. But soldiers fight so civilians don't have to. And right now Ukranians are fighting to live....not just for freedom or a politician but just basic life itself.
Wrong again. Julian exposed war crimes by the USG you so adore. His imprisonment should concern, but maybe you’re an authoritarian.

Bullshit. You are a warmongering imperialist. Half your posts try to justify the Russian invasion of Ukraine and the other half urge Ukraine to surrender to the Russian invaders.
I’ve never justified it dipshits. I do understand why it occurred. They made it very clear for 30 years what they’re red line was. You just refused to listen, because you get all your information from a corrupt state.

I’ve never justified it dipshits. I do understand why it occurred. They made it very clear for 30 years what they’re red line was. You just refused to listen, because you get all your information from a corrupt state.
Here you are again trying to justify the invasion even as you are trying to deny doing it.

You don’t know WHY the Russians invaded. Surely those state run media sources have explained it to you by now.
Yes, the Claims Russian has made are as real as a 3 dollar bill. Russia has had several NATO nations on its borders....including the USA. Since the invasion of Ukraine, Finland has raced to join NATO and Poland has decided to double the size of its military to 500,000 soldiers. The largest standing army in Europe.

Most every single former USSR state has violently and judiciously supported Ukraine meanwhile increasing their own defenses at the same time.

Yes, the Claims Russian has made are as real as a 3 dollar bill. Russia has had several NATO nations on its borders....including the USA. Since the invasion of Ukraine, Finland has raced to join NATO and Poland has decided to double the size of its military to 500,000 soldiers. The largest standing army in Europe.

Most every single former USSR state has violently and judiciously supported Ukraine meanwhile increasing their own defenses at the same time.
Your answer is just continue to provoke them. Why? For what purpose? Do you desire nuclear war? Do you work for Raytheon?

Have you failed to understand the neocons and neolibs in every administration from Clinton to today have been actively working to provoke Russia? Why do they want to provoke the world’s largest nuclear power? Why would they expand NATO to their borders, when they said they wouldn’t? Why would they negotiate in bad faith the Minsk Accords? Why would they send billions to Ukraine when millions of Americans live in poverty?

Your answer is just continue to provoke them. Why? For what purpose? Do you desire nuclear war? Do you work for Raytheon?

Have you failed to understand the neocons and neolibs in every administration from Clinton to today have been actively working to provoke Russia? Why do they want to provoke the world’s largest nuclear power? Why would they expand NATO to their borders, when they said they wouldn’t? Why would they negotiate in bad faith the Minsk Accords? Why would they send billions to Ukraine when millions of Americans live in poverty?
People are desperate to live....you know basic breathing.

And the USA promised to help Ukraine (as did the other NATO nations) if they gave up their nuclear weapons. So we are doing exactly as we promised. (Except Russia....they have lied and stole)

I don't want nuclear war or any war....but ignoring the invasion only emboldened Putin (what both Obama and Trump did) to take more and to threaten everyone with nuclear responses.

It's called extortion.

And the US does not cower to extortion.
And the more wicked Russia behaves it only solidifies the solidarity against Russia even more. If Russia let's only one tiny Tactical nuke fly its the end of Russia as a nationality or ethnicity. Oil be damned! We can live without their oil.

You don’t know WHY the Russians invaded. Surely those state run media sources have explained it to you by now.
The whole world, including you, knows why Russia invaded, to foolishly try to enlarge the Russian empire. While the rest of the world condemns the invasion, you approve of Russia's imperialist aggression., and that makes you a warmongering imperialist.

The whole world, including you, knows why Russia invaded, to foolishly try to enlarge the Russian empire. While the rest of the world condemns the invasion, you approve of Russia's imperialist aggression., and that makes you a warmongering imperialist.
Lol. You just admitted you’re a dupe, but don’t know it. Lol.

Remembering Russia's Victory Day

The ice skater can be skipped several minutes into the video.
CIA in Ukraine

Harro Shulze-Boysen, member of Rote Kapelle (Red Orchestra) and the Luftwaffe, relayed information to Trepper:

'Trepper sent detailed dispatches to Moscow giving the exact number of German divisions being withdrawn from the west to the east. During the first week of May 1941 he also learned of the proposed date on which the invasion would be launched, 15 May, which was later revised to 22 Jun.

The 'Centre' was also receiving accurate warnings of the German intentions from the British and American Governments, the Berlin apparat and the Die Rote Drei circuit in Switzerland, and from Richard Sorge, a GRU agent in Japan. Yet Stalin chose to ignore the warnings.'
(Tarrant VE, The Red Orchestra: The Soviet Spy Network Inside Nazi Europe, p. 131)

Agnes Smedley, born in Missouri, links to Richard Sorge. Members of the Red Orchestra included Mildred Harnack, born in Wisconsin.

The problem is not in the possible attack against "Russian territory". The problems is in the possible attack against Moscow and Russian ICBMs. Or in the possible deployment of the significant conventional forces, treating Moscow and the most populated regions.

And yet NATO doesn't dare even set one foot in Ukraine to help them fight off Russia. Even tanks have taken this long just to get to them. Why would a nuclear superpower like Russia have to fear from NATO? Putin is only afraid that they will stop him from expanding his borders, not the other way around. That's his one and only fear, not that they will attack Russia itself.

Forum List

Back