Be honest republicans: if Obama had declared any negative press of him as “fake news”, you...

So this is about "fun", and not about what's best for the country.

Well, this certainly isn't a shock.

You believe anyone in the media gives a fruit fly's fuck about "The Country"?

I think that wingers are putting party over country, and that it's killing us.

Funny how everyone BUT YOU is a winger, and you care so much about "the country". I did 12 years military in both theaters of conflict. It has become more than clear to me "the country" is in a state of decline, and it is deliberate. You insist "the middle" whatever the fuck they stand for, is "the country" and people like me who oppose regressive global collectivists are just as deplorable as the bed wetters who resist border security, opposition to jihad, ethics in government, fiscal restraint, respect for the bill of rights, free markets, private property and national sovereignty.

PLEASE...

You sit on the sidelines and point fingers while standing for nothing. Take your pseudo intellectual record and trade it in for a cassette tape so we can finally hear the end of the song.

There are dozens of fake news false stories lying about Trump and/or supporters that the MSM ran with breathlessly. Russian Collusion alone has 1000s of segments.

Can one of you leftists point to one where the MSM got wrong that was falsely pro-Trump or pro-Republican?

No rush. I'll wait.

There is no 'fake news' , there are only those incessantly crying fake news

if in fact the news was faked, they would be liable for it, as well as having to print a retraction & correction

Do YOU see that happening? .........No Rush, we'll wait

~S~
I see what's happening. You are lying. If you were correct, CNN would have sued millions of Americans by now as they point out that CNN is Fake News.

As adults know, it's almost impossible to sue the media for Fake News about a public figure.

But we'll see if the "Covington Kids" lawsuits against the MSM for slander goes.

Yet another frivilous lawsuit proves nothing

One could sue another for spelling badly, doesn't mean it will come to fruition, or constitute moral turpitude even if granted judgement.

No, the bigger pix is the trump camps insistence to paint everything that does not fit their narrative 'fake' ,an therefor inapplicalbe in the court of public opinion

This is a denial mechanism foisted upon them by Trump himself , for his ultimate usage of control , all of which is rather effecitive if not blatantly relevant ,for those who drank the koolaid

~S~

Oh bullshit! I determined CNN to be fake and biased news 2 years before Trump was elected.

Yeah, but we didn't have a potus standing on it , until Trump MM

~S~

I think that wingers are putting party over country, and that it's killing us.

Funny how everyone BUT YOU is a winger, and you care so much about "the country". I did 12 years military in both theaters of conflict. It has become more than clear to me "the country" is in a state of decline, and it is deliberate. You insist "the middle" whatever the fuck they stand for, is "the country" and people like me who oppose regressive global collectivists are just as deplorable as the bed wetters who resist border security, opposition to jihad, ethics in government, fiscal restraint, respect for the bill of rights, free markets, private property and national sovereignty.

PLEASE...

You sit on the sidelines and point fingers while standing for nothing. Take you pseudo intellectual record and trade it in for a cassette tape so we can finally hear the end of the song.
Oops, hit a nerve. Your lies are addressed in the link at the end of the second line of my sig, a thread in which I post my specific stands on the issues while simultaneously disemboweling a Regressive Leftist.

Unlike you, I don't have a nice, soft, comfy, cozy ideological Safe Space in which I can hide, and from which I can fling poo at the other tribe.

Unlike you, I don't need one.

Oops, hit a nerve. Your lies are addressed in the link at the end of the second line of my sig, a thread in which I post my specific stands on the issues while simultaneously disemboweling a Regressive Leftist.

Unlike you, I don't have a nice, soft, comfy, cozy ideological Safe Space in which I can hide and from which I can fling poo at the other tribe.

That's what I said, don't play stupid, it's unbecoming.

Rather than take a side, because one is wrong, one is right, you fling poo at everyone. Both your hands are shitty. I can still eat with the right.

You know damned well I'm not a republicrat either, so I don't have "a side". I do vehemently oppose the democrooks.

Unlike you, I don't have a nice, soft, comfy, cozy ideological Safe Space in which I can hide and from which I can fling poo at the other tribe.

That's what I said, don't play stupid, it's unbecoming.

Rather than take a side, because one is wrong, one is right, you fling poo at everyone. Both your hands are shitty. I can still eat with the right.

You know damned well I'm not a republicrat either, so I don't have "a side". I do vehemently oppose the democrooks.
I just have the balls to be honest and happily take incoming from wingers on both ends.

Try it sometime. Your head won't explode. I promise.

I just have the balls to be honest and happily take incoming from wingers on both ends.

Try it sometime. Your head won't explode. I promise.

Take incoming for what? All you do is fling poo lately. You've just been parroting "wingers are bad" like some moonbat who parrots "orange man bad".

Like I said, go get the tape so we can hear the end of the song.

...would have thrown the mother of all conservative tantrums. Even if Obama had said this once, as long ago at 2009, you would still be talking about it to this day. You would all go fucking apeshit and you’d buy as many rifles, guns, and ammunitions as possible because you would delude yourselves into your secret fantasies of being revolutionary heroes that will never come true in the first place. Gun-tards in Texas or Alabama would be emptying clip after clip into fake Obama dummies because for some reason simply shooting a gun on camera will make you a tough guy no matter what!

Imagine if Obama went a step forward and only praised media like MSNBC?

Instead we have Trump. He thinks any negative press about him is fake press and he only offers praise for Fox News. Not only is that childish, it’s also so pathetic and transparent. Of course, Republicans are crickets on this. Trump is their cult leader so obviously any media that isn’t republican dick-sucking like Fox News or Infowars is fake news. Because of course it is.

I honestly do feel embarrassed to share this country with republicans.
Were you in a coma?
He pointed fingers at Fox News and their viewers quite often.
He criticized them for some their reporting. That’s not the same as him declaring the whole network fake news. Hell, Obama was even interviewed multiple times on Fox. Trump is too much of a pussy to go anywhere near MSNBC or his favorite target of CNN to have a dialogue like an adult would.
No he called Fox bad reporting and other things. He also took phone and email records of news journalists, something that Trump has never done. But police state activities under the last guy was fine. Would you be happier with Trump if he followed the same tactics?

OMFG, Puhlease.

obama had an open war going with Fox. his administration dealt with them harshly, as well as collaborating openly with those members of the press they saw as friendlies.

He excluded them from interviews, labeled them as illegitimate, surveilled one of their reporters and labeled their viewpoint as destructive to the country.

His administration refused more FOIA requests than any administration in history, threatened journalists with prosecution, labeled them as co conspirators with North Korea to tap their phones and emails and in general shit all over anyone that didnt dance for them like trained poodles.

Obama Criticizes the Media, but His Administration Is Part of the Problem

Obama, Fox News and the Free Press - FactCheck.org

/thread

...would have thrown the mother of all conservative tantrums. Even if Obama had said this once, as long ago at 2009, you would still be talking about it to this day. You would all go fucking apeshit and you’d buy as many rifles, guns, and ammunitions as possible because you would delude yourselves into your secret fantasies of being revolutionary heroes that will never come true in the first place. Gun-tards in Texas or Alabama would be emptying clip after clip into fake Obama dummies because for some reason simply shooting a gun on camera will make you a tough guy no matter what!

Instead we have Trump. He thinks any negative press about him is fake press and he only offers praise for Fox News. Not only is that childish, it’s also so pathetic and transparent. Of course, Republicans are crickets on this. Trump is their cult leader so obviously any media that isn’t republican dick-sucking like Fox News or Infowars is fake news. Because of course it is.

Why would Barry have ever said anything about "Fake News"? From long before he was ever elected the liberal press gave him a total pass on everything. He was never vetted by the press. His campaign promises were never scrutinized. His record of accomplishment was never questioned. He was the golden child...he was the savior come to rescue the world and make things right! He would halt the rise of the oceans!

You DO share this country with conservatives, Billy and calling them names because they don't buy into your liberal agenda isn't going to change their views.

...would have thrown the mother of all conservative tantrums. Even if Obama had said this once, as long ago at 2009, you would still be talking about it to this day. You would all go fucking apeshit and you’d buy as many rifles, guns, and ammunitions as possible because you would delude yourselves into your secret fantasies of being revolutionary heroes that will never come true in the first place. Gun-tards in Texas or Alabama would be emptying clip after clip into fake Obama dummies.

If Trump doesn't like so many negative news reports about him, he should quit doing such stupid stuff.

Like beating Hillary and creating jobs? LOL

Obama said that Republican claims he was born in Kenya was fake news

You mean the confusion on where Barry was from based on the lies he told to get financial aid in college? I've always been amused by the liberal outrage over that! It's no different really from what Elizabeth Warren did. They both fudged a few things to work the system not knowing it would cause problems for them later on.

Gee......did you ever consider this might be one of the reasons Trump calls them fake news?

Anti-Trump Media? 92% Of Coverage Of His Presidency Is Negative: Study | Investor's Business Daily

Obama said that Republican claims that Obamacare was going to kill Sarah Palins baby was ....Fake News

You mean the confusion on where Barry was from based on the lies he told to get financial aid in college? I've always been amused by the liberal outrage over that! It's no different really from what Elizabeth Warren did. They both fudged a few things to work the system not knowing it would cause problems for them later on.
More Fake News

He actually started it.

Were you in a coma?
He pointed fingers at Fox News and their viewers quite often.

That would have never happened, Billy. The Media was on the side of B. Hussein O from the time they swooned at his speech at the 2004 Democrat Convention. The Media loved him, refusing to question him or his motives at any point in time.

Forum List

Back