Be honest republicans: if Obama had declared any negative press of him as “fake news”, you...

I just have the balls to be honest and happily take incoming from wingers on both ends.

Try it sometime. Your head won't explode. I promise.

Take incoming for what? All you do is fling poo lately. You've just been parroting "wingers are bad" like some moonbat who parrots "orange man bad".

Like I said, go get the tape so we can hear the end of the song.

Okay, sure: Exist in your little ideological Safe Space.

Those who choose to think for ourselves will think for ourselves.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

There. Everybody's happy.

Obama said that Republican claims that he was a Muslim was......Fake News
/----/ Just going by his own words ....

Add to that-
View attachment 246180

More Fake News

/---/, Of course, you have proof proving it's fake news. I'm sure of it. But please post it anyway for the Doubting Thomases.

More proof conservatives cling to Fake News

“When Minister Louis Farrakhan speaks, America listens…For his commitment to truth, education and leadership, we honor Minister Louis Farrakhan with the Rev. Jeremiah W. Wright Jr. Lifetime Achievement Award.”

Trinity United, Obama’s Church for over 20 years

View attachment 246185
Yeah, like this is...
Not.

Add to that-
View attachment 246180

More Fake News

Six degrees of separation

I know a guy who knows a guy....

...would have thrown the mother of all conservative tantrums. Even if Obama had said this once, as long ago at 2009, you would still be talking about it to this day. You would all go fucking apeshit and you’d buy as many rifles, guns, and ammunitions as possible because you would delude yourselves into your secret fantasies of being revolutionary heroes that will never come true in the first place. Gun-tards in Texas or Alabama would be emptying clip after clip into fake Obama dummies because for some reason simply shooting a gun on camera will make you a tough guy no matter what!

Imagine if Obama went a step forward and only praised media like MSNBC?

Instead we have Trump. He thinks any negative press about him is fake press and he only offers praise for Fox News. Not only is that childish, it’s also so pathetic and transparent. Of course, Republicans are crickets on this. Trump is their cult leader so obviously any media that isn’t republican dick-sucking like Fox News or Infowars is fake news. Because of course it is.

I honestly do feel embarrassed to share this country with republicans.

He would have thrown the reporters in jail like a good dictator from Kenya.

...would have thrown the mother of all conservative tantrums. Even if Obama had said this once, as long ago at 2009, you would still be talking about it to this day. You would all go fucking apeshit and you’d buy as many rifles, guns, and ammunitions as possible because you would delude yourselves into your secret fantasies of being revolutionary heroes that will never come true in the first place. Gun-tards in Texas or Alabama would be emptying clip after clip into fake Obama dummies because for some reason simply shooting a gun on camera will make you a tough guy no matter what!

Instead we have Trump. He thinks any negative press about him is fake press and he only offers praise for Fox News. Not only is that childish, it’s also so pathetic and transparent. Of course, Republicans are crickets on this. Trump is their cult leader so obviously any media that isn’t republican dick-sucking like Fox News or Infowars is fake news. Because of course it is.

Dumbass, Obama did lash out at fox news and Limbuagh. He said you needed to ignore them. Oh and nothing was done.

Do you realize how stupid that sounds? Do you realize how it only reinforces the idea you and the left buries their heads in the sand to basic, provable evidence, contrary to your proclamations otherwise?
upload_2019-2-16_10-18-13.jpeg

Add to that-
View attachment 246180

More Fake News

/---/, Of course, you have proof proving it's fake news. I'm sure of it. But please post it anyway for the Doubting Thomases.

Last edited:
Obama said that Republican claims that Obamacare would have Death Panels..... Was Fake News

Do you realize how stupid that sounds? Do you realize how it only reinforces the idea the left buries their heads in the sand to basic, provable evidence, contrary to your proclamations otherwise?
View attachment 246191

Add to that-
View attachment 246180

More Fake News

The claim that ostriches bury their heads in the sand is.....Fake News

What if we come up with a scenario that never happened, and then attempt to get a reaction? That’s new. He could say anything he wanted, and the lib media kissed he ass. Just like that moron Cortez. It’s like catering to a 4 year old. But every word Don says is scrutinized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, sure: Exist in your little ideological Safe Space.

Those who choose to think for ourselves will think for ourselves.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

There. Everybody's happy.

I hope not...

Because you never express any ideas lately beyond "Everyone is stupid except me".

As far as "safe space" goes, never standing for anything or accepting a right vs. wrong conclusion on an issue so that you don't have to debate at all is the epitome of a "safe space".

It's a free country, sort of, for now.

Nobody has ever accused you of being bright, have they? He blasted FOX, Rush and all things "Right" for 8 years. Grow up son.

Obama said that Republican claims that Obamacare would have Death Panels..... Was Fake News
Lol, Obama himself told a lady her mother under his plan, would get pain pills instead of the pace maker she needed to live. Sounds like a death sentence to me.
Fake news
You tube it, he told that lady would get a pain pill instead of a pace maker. You really don't know anything about Obama? Proves he got your vote, because he was black.

Were you in a coma?
He pointed fingers at Fox News and their viewers quite often.
And he spied on and bullied the AP and hacked Sharyl Atkisson...Real despotic abuses of State power.

But don't let the bad old Orange Man call out your blatant bias to your face!

Lol, Obama himself told a lady her mother under his plan, would get pain pills instead of the pace maker she needed to live. Sounds like a death sentence to me.
Fake news
You tube it, he told that lady would get a pain pill instead of a pace maker. You really don't know anything about Obama? Proves he got your vote, because he was black.

LOL

Provide the full context or it is more GOP Fake News

Forum List

Back