Be honest republicans: if Obama had declared any negative press of him as “fake news”, you...

Obama said that Republican claims that Obamacare would have Death Panels..... Was Fake News
Lol, Obama himself told a lady her mother under his plan, would get pain pills instead of the pace maker she needed to live. Sounds like a death sentence to me.
Fake news
You tube it, he told that lady would get a pain pill instead of a pace maker. You really don't know anything about Obama? Proves he got your vote, because he was black.

LOL

Provide the full context or it is more GOP Fake News

So all you have is "Nuh-Uh"? I find it odd that you folks are reflexively incapable of admitting that your "leaders" are wrong about ANYTHING.

Obama said that Republican claims that Obamacare would have Death Panels..... Was Fake News
Lol, Obama himself told a lady her mother under his plan, would get pain pills instead of the pace maker she needed to live. Sounds like a death sentence to me.
Fake news
You tube it, he told that lady would get a pain pill instead of a pace maker. You really don't know anything about Obama? Proves he got your vote, because he was black.

LOL

Truth hurts, huh? The lady asked the question and Obama answered it in full context. You really didn't know anything about him.

Fake news

LOL

So all you have is "Nuh-Uh"? I find it odd that you folks are reflexively incapable of admitting that your "leaders" are wrong about ANYTHING.
Provide us the context of what Obama was responding to

You don’t install a pacemaker in a 90 year old terminally ill woman

What are you hiding

Fake news

LOL

Truth hurts, huh? The lady asked the question and Obama answered it in full context. You really didn't know anything about him.
Fake news without context of how sick the woman is

Fake news

LOL

Provide us the context of what Obama was responding to

You don’t install a pacemaker in a 90 year old terminally ill woman

What are you hiding
I see you didn't watch the video. The woman said her mother and her doctor thought it was a good idea to do it. But ole doc Obama thought a pain pill would be a better option. He even said she could live out her last days without pain. How compassionate of him.

Fake news

LOL

The doctor said it would be a good idea, that is all the context you need. Sorry it took you all these years to find out the older you get, the less healthcare you will get. Maybe Obama will give you the pain pill instead of the treatment that could give you years more of life.

The real story

Jane Sturm told the story of her nearly 100-year-old mother, who was originally denied a pacemaker because of her age. She eventually got one, but only after seeking out another doctor.

"Outside the medical criteria," Sturm asked, "is there a consideration that can be given for a certain spirit ... and quality of life?"

"I don't think that we can make judgments based on peoples' spirit," Obama said. "That would be a pretty subjective decision to be making. I think we have to have rules that say that we are going to provide good, quality care for all people.

"We're not going to solve every single one of these very difficult decisions at end of life," he said. "Ultimately that's going to be between physicians and patients."

Fake news

Nope, fact and you know it.
LOL... Wrongwinger doesn't have a frontal cortex, it's not possible for it to "know" anything.

Fake news

LOL

The doctor said it would be a good idea, that is all the context you need. Sorry it took you all these years to find out the older you get, the less healthcare you will get. Maybe Obama will give you the pain pill instead of the treatment that could give you years more of life.
We are talking about someone who is 100 years old

LOL

And........what's your point?

The real story

Jane Sturm told the story of her nearly 100-year-old mother, who was originally denied a pacemaker because of her age. She eventually got one, but only after seeking out another doctor.

"Outside the medical criteria," Sturm asked, "is there a consideration that can be given for a certain spirit ... and quality of life?"

"I don't think that we can make judgments based on peoples' spirit," Obama said. "That would be a pretty subjective decision to be making. I think we have to have rules that say that we are going to provide good, quality care for all people.

"We're not going to solve every single one of these very difficult decisions at end of life," he said. "Ultimately that's going to be between physicians and patients."

And I see you left out the best part. "WE would let doctors know this isn't going to help you."

LOL

So you are admitting obamacre has death panels. The lady said the doctor said it would be a good idea. What are you against the choice of a womans body isn't hers anymore?

LOL

The point is there are no Obamacare Death Panels

Insurance companies routinely make decisions on what procedures they will cover in elderly patients

LOL

So you are admitting obamacre has death panels. The lady said the doctor said it would be a good idea. What are you against the choice of a womans body isn't hers anymore?
Show me an Obamacare Death Panel

LOL

His point is, if Obama steps in. A woman no longer has a choice about her body.

The point is there are no Obamacare Death Panels

Insurance companies routinely make decisions on what procedures they will cover in elderly patients

No they don't because all our elderly are under Medicare.

1. An elderly woman needs a pacemaker to survive.
2. Government says we will not pay for it, so take pain pills.
3. Pain pills are fine for pain, but they do not prevent death.

When government tells doctors how they are allowed to proceed, how is that not a death panel?

Under Obamacare a woman doesn't have a choice about her body. The doctor said it would benifit the patient. Obama said himself, under his plan. She would get a pain pill. You went from this being fake news to other insurance companies do it. I thought obamacare was going to be better. Guess not.

Forum List

Back