Be prepared to hear about the historical oppression of women in

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I can see that Hillary is gearing up for the campaign against Trump. She is going to say Trump hates women and every news show is going to run articles about how women are oppressed. Blah Blah blah. The point is is that that would show just how much the 'liberal' media coordinates with their candidate's political strategy

I can see that Hillary is gearing up for the campaign against Trump. She is going to say Trump hates women and every news show is going to run articles about how women are oppressed. Blah Blah blah. The point is is that that would show just how much the 'liberal' media coordinates with their candidate's political strategy
All she needs is Drumpf's own words. It's gonna be fun!

• Banned

And watch CNN spend hours of news real talking about women being oppressed just to drive up support for Hillary. it is embarrassing how much the 'liberal' media stumps for the democratic party.

Donald Trump has his own words and Clinton just has to repeat them and yes women were and are still oppressed to a point and because you disagree does not change reality...

• Banned

Donald Trump has his own words and Clinton just has to repeat them and yes women were and are still oppressed to a point and because you disagree does not change reality...

I totally agree. Just check this crap out.

I wouldn't doubt it. that party has used the same old BS FOR at least 30 years. and it's amazing people still falls for it as if it's something new. our citizens are as much the problem as these snake lying Politicians. the citizens don't KEEP up with what's happening in our Politics or Government

All I have to write is FLDS!

You don't have to leave America to find abusive assholes...

• Banned

True. We could just directly import them into this country.

• Banned
I just thought of something. Hillary is going to bitch about the oppression of women and the entire liberal media establishment is going to harp on this up until the election because they think it will get her into office. The minute the election stops the coverage will stop which means that it is and will be all political and done for one purpose which is to get into office. There will be no concerted efforts to complain about some of the abuse that goes on in the Muslim world simply because it WON'T GET HILLARY INTO OFFICE! it makes me wonder how genuine these issues are to the left.

I thought this thread was going to be about Donald Trump's marriages.

Did I write that?

No, and before anyone need to worry about what Saudi Arabia is doing to their women, maybe this country need to get rid of those like the FLDS and if not then I say women are still oppressed here... Not as much in Saudi Arabia but still any form of oppression is oppression.

Trump is the last person to be complaining about the media. They cover his every bowel movement. The whole reason he's at the top it's because of all the media coverage is getting.

And watch CNN spend hours of news real talking about women being oppressed just to drive up support for Hillary. it is embarrassing how much the 'liberal' media stumps for the democratic party.
Won't need to do that .... just play back Drumpf's words and deeds about women over the years. It's gonna be GREAT! :clap:

Did I write that?

No, and before anyone need to worry about what Saudi Arabia is doing to their women, maybe this country need to get rid of those like the FLDS and if not then I say women are still oppressed here... Not as much in Saudi Arabia but still any form of oppression is oppression.

I would think that if Islamic women are allowed to put themselves through this then women in FLDs (whatever that is) can do the same thing. It is called freedom...you should look it up sometime.

Did I write that?

I would think that if Islamic women are allowed to put themselves through this then women in FLDs (whatever that is) can do the same thing. It is called freedom...you should look it up sometime.

Wow, maybe you should look up the FLDS and discover freedom is only for the men and it is here in the states.

Won't need to do that .... just play back Drumpf's words and deeds about women over the years. It's gonna be GREAT! :clap:

Are we going to play his true words or are we going to just play what you think you heard or the thoughts you have when the ritilin runs out. I would prefer the former because it is really unfair when people get hung on something they didn't say or do.

Did I write that?

Wow, maybe you should look up the FLDS and discover freedom is only for the men and it is here in the states.

I think if you are going to crack rage against FLDS because they oppress women then crack rage against Islam as well. That is assuming you hav enough crack on you.

Forum List

Back