Be what you want to be... Not as you are born as

you put this in Politics injun? Why?
Because politics makes society accept these mental incapacities as normal and such. Instead of actually trying to fix something, they just brush them to the side and say "its ok". Its fucked up. That isn't compassion. Its laziness.

Because politics makes society accept these mental incapacities as normal and such. Instead of actually trying to fix something, they just brush them to the side and say "its ok". Its fucked up. That isn't compassion. Its laziness.

Ya, it's like I want to be gay today or a cat today...
Lol

The entire world should be required to accept her as a cat. Anyone complaining about her litter box should lose everything they own and go to prison.

Ya, it's like I want to be gay today or a cat today...
Lol

I'm ok with her wanting to be a cat, no problem. Just as long as she realizes that a cat is property, to be owned, and the owners can take her to the vet to be put to sleep anytime the owners want to.

The entire world should be required to accept her as a cat. Anyone complaining about her litter box should lose everything they own and go to prison.

Same reply I did earlier, but I'm ok with her being a cat. I'm ok with her wanting to be a cat, no problem. Just as long as she realizes that a cat is property, to be owned, and the owners can take her to the vet to be put to sleep anytime the owners want to.

Same reply I did earlier, but I'm ok with her being a cat. I'm ok with her wanting to be a cat, no problem. Just as long as she realizes that a cat is property, to be owned, and the owners can take her to the vet to be put to sleep anytime the owners want to.
So you want Her to be killed. Hmm.

So you want Her to be killed. Hmm.

Me personally? Nope. But she is property so her owners could if they wanted to. Nice try putting words in my mouth, I give you an A for effort.

My main point is that if she REALLY is wanting to be a cat, a cat is property legally to be owned. Go right ahead.

Forum List

Back