Beatle Fans!

Newly remastered Revolver in stereo!

This early stuff from them was pretty terrible. Super cookie cutter and uninspired. They never would have become what they are today had they continued making this kind of music. Once they started using drugs is when their music finally had actual substance and they became the legends we know them as today.

Are you serious? This is Revolver dude. This is where it all started. I hear you though.

I feel bad for you if you dismiss this and prior works of art.

Last edited:
This song, alone, describes the misery that I have gone through after divorce. Nothing says it better, not even Billy Joel.

Well, maybe Billy says it better... he always does.

Last edited:
Sorry for veering off onto Billy, who is the biggest Beatle fan, but here's one of my faves from Revolver: Eleanor Rigby. And I play that nicely on the ukulele, but I do a mean ass devil version on piano.

This early stuff from them was pretty terrible. Super cookie cutter and uninspired. They never would have become what they are today had they continued making this kind of music. Once they started using drugs is when their music finally had actual substance and they became the legends we know them as today.
hey look it's your boy Cristiano. you look at his abs. i look at his feet

FgPXec-WYAMIh6g

I actually preferred their earlier sound. Their later stuff was crap in my opinion.

Wow, such opposing opinions. I wonder if it's just to argue, or real.

Personally, I prefer the later Beatles, post 1965, for the genius that they made, but I love the early Beatles for the rock sound continued from the 50's and their early ballads. They changed the scope of rock & roll. And they just got better and better... Greatest rock band of all time.

He we are talking about them 60+ years later, from when they first formed. And they're still the greatest.

But you know who blew my mind, when I was a little kid?!? My brother and sister are much older than me. But I always remember this song, and how he could make a guitar talk! I totally understand the technology now. But back then? It was magic! This blew my mind as a little kid... and it's how I eventually got into midi and production.

The Beatles music evolved over time

But it was all good in its own way

Music fans loved the Beatles in 1963 as much as they did in 1970

The Beatles music evolved over time

But it was all good in its own way

Music fans loved the Beatles in 1963 as much as they did in 1970
Their 1963 stuff doesnt hold up and it isnt considered to be part of their beloved iconic catalog.

Forum List

Back