🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beau Biden Foundation rakes in millions, spends little on kids' programs

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020

Well. I think we all know the nature of the foundations set up by Democrata 'Elites' dont we?

Despite the $2 million-plus windfall, the organization put only $544,961 in 2020 toward its stated purpose of protecting children from abuse, according to tax filings.

hello? lolololol

Well. I think we all know the nature of the foundations set up by Democrata 'Elites' dont we?

Despite the $2 million-plus windfall, the organization put only $544,961 in 2020 toward its stated purpose of protecting children from abuse, according to tax filings.

hello? lolololol
Is it a foundation

hello? lolololol
It's a public operational charity. Not like Trump's charities. Can't access the money for personal gain. It's primarily about training and education.

Joe staring at your grand daughter.

1648336288904.png

Biden foundation...for the protection of children.....from who?? THe Bidens? LOLLOLOLLOLOLOL

Were you told to defend this, or is it a volunteer effort?
You're being stupid. You don't know anything about how charities are structured so you just fall back and assume they shorted the kids. Idiot. This is not a Trump charity. It's tamper proof and publicly audited.

hello? lolololol

How about that, another democrat with a foundation! One I never even heard of but is doing just great!

I wonder how much China and Ukraine have donated?

hello? lolololol
Did it buy any portraits of trump?

hello? lolololol
The article shows no evidence of crime.
Here is evidence of crime.

You're being stupid. You don't know anything about how charities are structured so you just fall back and assume they shorted the kids. Idiot. This is not a Trump charity. It's tamper proof and publicly audited.
How much did you donate?

It's okay. You can criticize the Bidens. You won't burst into flames for heresy. No, really.

Forum List

Back