Beautiful biracial couple

Referring to me…

A demoncrap denying science

…and again, referring to me…

Still refusing to acknowledge simple scientific facts.Nuff said. Typical liberal.

Making such an assumption about my political alignment, having obviously paid no attention to anything I have posted on any political subject where such alignment would be relevant.

What an idiot.

bwahaha.jpg

Referring to me…

A demoncrap denying science

…and again, referring to me…

Still refusing to acknowledge simple scientific facts.Nuff said. Typical liberal.

Making such an assumption about my political alignment, having obviously paid no attention to anything I have posted on any political subject where such alignment would be relevant.

What an idiot.

bwahaha.jpg
Still refusing to answer a simple question and continues to whine about it.

What response are you seeking from me?

I made a point, you responded with meaningless and irrelevant solid digestive waste from a male bovine. Have you been actively waiting, the last several days, for a response? If you want a response, you need to post something worth responding to.
So you are scared to say whether you believe all dogs,cats,cows,birds hell pick ANY animal are the SAME "race" but you have no problem saying ALL humans are the same "race".

And that post, kids, is what we call 'extra special stupid.' ^^^^^^^^^^

Human beings are all the same kind of animal.

The guy looks gay and the woman has mostly white looking traits. Is that what they call a trans couple? :D

as usual the lefties trying to neatly

separate folks by race
Diversity is not about making everyone vanilla. Its about celebrating the differences and being ok with that. White people like you have an inferiority complex.

as far as i can see as long as you see color

you are too some degree a racist
I guess thats your problem then. You have yet to see a dictionary. You obviously have no clue what a racist is.

separate folks by race
Diversity is not about making everyone vanilla. Its about celebrating the differences and being ok with that. White people like you have an inferiority complex.

I guess thats your problem then. You have yet to see a dictionary. You obviously have no clue what a racist is.

i dont see by color

that is the problem of the left

folks like you for example

they couldn't be just a good looking couple

you seen their race first

which by any standard is sad really

separate folks by race

i dont see by color

Of course you see color. You also see racial characteristics. Why would you tell a lie of that magnitude unless you are blind in which case you would be technically correct?

separate folks by race

i dont see by color

Of course you see color. You also see racial characteristics. Why would you tell a lie of that magnitude unless you are blind in which case you would be technically correct?

stop your projecting

i dont see by color

stop your projecting
Says the guy that claims he cant tell a white guy from a Black guy.

i dont see by color

stop your projecting

who said that

I saw this story a few days ago.

They are indeed a beautiful couple. The proposal was a wonderful surprise and ending to their photo shoot.

Funny thing though, when I read the story, I saw only a couple in love.

Not a biracial couple, just a couple.

Why does the OP, or anyone else for that matter, feel compelled to see them any other way than just a couple in love?

i dont see by color

stop your projecting

who said that
You did.

They are indeed a beautiful couple. The proposal was a wonderful surprise and ending to their photo shoot.

Why does the OP, or anyone else for that matter, feel compelled to see them any other way than just a couple in love?
You didnt notice that he was white and she was Black? In the photo below do you notice this is a biracial couple with a biracial daughter?

052810_Interracial_marriage.jpg

and argue to the death about it as well

i dont see by color

stop your projecting

who said that
You did.

did not liar

Forum List

Back