Because of Leftists this is deemed offensive

I want people not to yell at people for what they did 30 yrs ago. Not live in 1990 you doofus. I knew You being logical was an anomaly
Depends on what they did but for the most part I agree. Did anyone do that in this thread?

Maybe you assholes can shut up for once about Robert Byrd and Northam. Fuckin' hypocrites.

EDIT: This was the second post from you in this thread

If this happened in 2021 and he wore this jacket, easily offended trolls like you would scream for his head. See: Lady Antebellum

That doesn't sound at all like the point you claimed you are trying to make. Seems to me you just don't want people to look down on you for showing your true confederate colors today. Well, fuck that.

Depends on what they did but for the most part I agree. Did anyone do that in this thread?

Maybe you assholes can shut up for once about Robert Byrd and Northam. Fuckin' hypocrites.

EDIT: This was the second post from you in this thread

That doesn't sound at all like the point you claimed you are trying to make. Seems to me you just don't want people to look down on you for showing your true confederate colors today. Well, fuck that.
I am saying don’t cancel Axl Rose for something he did in 1990.

Because they are supporting the flag picked to represent Segregation.....another Loser Legacy.

Really?

how do you explain this then?

1630361418357.png

Patrick Buchanan is hardly a lefty, Comrade.

Agreed. And he never expressed a desire to commit genocide.

your fellow lefty curried goats is a lefty and has expressed a desire to commit genocide on his right leaning enemies.

Do you share his desire to commit genocide?

A simple question. Odd that you feel a need to dodge it.

Ask me if I want to commit genocide on anyone, even vile lefties like yourself.

I would not dodge it, or pretend to be too retarded to understand the question.

I would just answer it. In the negative.

You though, you took another path.

Why is that, lefty?

Oh? A whole entire poster on this board?

Can you kindly show me where this person cancelled Axl Rose?
Not cancelled but is for cancelling. No one on this board has the power to cancel. And I can give other names too.

This is a lie.

It has nothing to do with 'leftists.'

For over a hundred and fifty years, America as a whole had no problem with the use of Confederate Symbols as a harmless celebration of regional pride as part of the larger American Identity.

It is only recently, in the last few years, that some hysterical leftards, have pretending to care about this, to gin up the lefty cancel culture sheep to cause strife and division using this excuse.

Your pretense that this is not a political operation from your side, is a lie designed to fool retarded children, and willful dupes.

Ie, your target recruits.

Great song. Great performance. Great Crowd. But the jacket that Axel Rose is wearing would be deemed offensive and the band would likely be cancelled. So sad. I was nine when this came out. Still love it to this day.

How long before YouTube bans the video?

Frank Zappa fought the leftists of the likes of Tipper Gore over offensive lyrics. Dee Snyder and John Denver along with Zappa testified before the Senate regarding the First Amendment.
Liberals love to censor what they don't like. Goes way back. The entire reason for warning labels on albums to this day.

That would be the outcome of your desired approach.

Which I explained later was not what we do given we aren’t a nation of psychopaths like yourself.
You seem angry that people call you out on your desire to mooch and sponge off others. Health insurance, got it what other personal bills do you want your neighbors to pay?

Forum List

Back