Because of Leftists this is deemed offensive

We are going in circles. No one is trying to cancel G n R yet but they would if Rose wore that jacket on tour now.
Yes, no one is trying to cancel Guns N' Roses, thank you for the concession, finally.

How can something popular be cancelled?

Great song. Great performance. Great Crowd. But the jacket that Axel Rose is wearing would be deemed offensive and the band would likely be cancelled. So sad. I was nine when this came out. Still love it to this day.

How long before YouTube bans the video?

Naw, as the National spokesperson for Leftist I deem everything from GnR fair game. The vid and jacket are good

Yes, no one is trying to cancel Guns N' Roses, thank you for the concession, finally.

How can something popular be cancelled?
Ask Lady Antebellum. Ask Chris Harrison. Ask Gina Carano. See if you can find All in the Family on Cable.

Naw, as the National spokesperson for Leftist I deem everything from GnR fair game. The vid and jacket are good
He actually changes jackets to a US flag jacket to signify the opposing sides and then puts on a camouflage jacket to illustrate war.

He actually changes jackets to a US flag jacket to signify the opposing sides and then puts on a camouflage jacket to illustrate war.
Yes, all while wearing white spandex daisy duke shorts. And that’s why he is a bad ass that almost looks like a hot crack whore

Great song. Great performance. Great Crowd. But the jacket that Axel Rose is wearing would be deemed offensive and the band would likely be cancelled. So sad. I was nine when this came out. Still love it to this day.

How long before YouTube bans the video?

Music really is usually just entertainment. Besides, all right-wingers really know how to do is be rebels without a Cause.

We are going in circles. No one is trying to cancel G n R yet but they would if Rose wore that jacket on tour now.

That is why the lefties always pretend to misunderstand.

So they can take the discussion into circles or bog it down into stupid shit, so that can avoid dealing with the reality of the shit world they are creating.

That is why the lefties always pretend to misunderstand.

So they can take the discussion into circles or bog it down into stupid shit, so that can avoid dealing with the reality of the shit world they are creating.
He is just an idiot troll.

I remember when Patrick Buchanan first talked of the Culture War. Libtards back then, denied that there was such a thing. Now you libtards are openly advocating for Cultural Genocide.
I'm sure those liberals would rather not have to fight a culture war against you. They're called moderates and they love talking about reaching across the isle to work with their colleagues. I'm not one of those and I've been happy to see more and more of them get pushed out for some of our more out spoken representatives who are more interested in defeating the white wing rather than working with them.
Blah, blah, blah. I asked a simple fucking question. What is YOUR motive if it is not concern for America and "traitors"?
I'm black, my interest in putting down a culture of cucks who idolize racist slavers should be self explanatory.

It's an historical fact that over 5 generations of Americans were fine with considering it a harmless celebration of regional pride.
And that means what? How many generations of Americans thought slavery was just fine? That held so long as your culture was the majority, it isn't any more cuck. Get used to it.
You not liking it doesn't change that. So you know that your pretense of caring about "wacist slavery" and such shit is just bullshit.
No, you don't care about the Confederates history of slavery and we're going to use that to shame and ridicule you and yours until no one wants to be associated with you, not even your own children.
You are an anti-American, anti-white racist asshole. YOu don't care about that. What is the real reason for your hate and desire for genocide?
A Confederate flag waver calling someone else anti-American is the sort of oblivious kind of stupidity that makes your children embarrassed by you.
You admitted that your goal is genocide. Those that are stupid enough to think that this is about Confederate Flags, will catch on sooner or later.
Of course it's not just about a flag. It's about your entire backwards culture. Symbols are important though and teaching your children that love of the Confederacy is shameful has gone a long way to change American culture over all.
And genocide is a great reason to motivate people to fight back. Much better than the shit your 12 % had.
Again, a lot fewer of your fellow compatriots are going to fight to keep venerating Confederates than you think. Most of you cucks will fold to shame and ridicule.
I look forward to hearing people like you whine like faggots when this blows up in your stupid fucking faces.
And I look forward to coming here and laughing at you as you lose your country piece by piece.
The person you pretended was a Confederate Idolater, might be bent out of shape about it. And his family. And his friends. And people that knew him and know that what you said was bullshit.
I don't give a shit about their feelings.

Forum List

Back