Because of Leftists this is deemed offensive

Not cancelled but is for cancelling. No one on this board has the power to cancel. And I can give other names too.

Again, please quote where someone said Axl Rose should be shunned from society never to reemerge again. Or are we not allowed to make fun of or criticize some pompous asshole wearing a stupid jacket?

Again, please quote where someone said Axl Rose should be shunned from society never to reemerge again. Or are we not allowed to make fun of or criticize some pompous asshole wearing a stupid jacket?
Criticize yes. Cancel, No. The thread is for you to read. Need some help?

The Temple of Doom? Seriously? Wow!

I kid you not. The other one that they were upset about was "Conan the Destroyer" because the two black characters were not presented in a positive light. (Neither were any of the White Characters who weren't Arnold, but never mind.)

I was the only conservative on a Student Government of liberals and communists. Some of the batshittery they engaged in was wanting to take trips to Moscow to protest whatever Reagan was doing, or going to a conference in Washington on Amtrak because Reagan was cutting Amtrak.

Now, yes, I've gotten a lot more liberal as I've gotten older.... but the Democrats of the 1980's were a lot crazier than they are now... that's the thing.

I kid you not. The other one that they were upset about was "Conan the Destroyer" because the two black characters were not presented in a positive light. (Neither were any of the White Characters who weren't Arnold, but never mind.)

I was the only conservative on a Student Government of liberals and communists. Some of the batshittery they engaged in was wanting to take trips to Moscow to protest whatever Reagan was doing, or going to a conference in Washington on Amtrak because Reagan was cutting Amtrak.

Now, yes, I've gotten a lot more liberal as I've gotten older.... but the Democrats of the 1980's were a lot crazier than they are now... that's the thing.
Conan the Destroyer?!?!?! They were all fictional characters. WOW!

Well, it was 10 minutes of plot, and 35 minutes of car chases.

And it was almost always the same plot. Boss Hogg would come up with some scheme that the Duke Boys had to foil...
How the hell did it stay on the air for so long? That is stupid. I did like Knight Rider.

When did anyone try to cancel Axl Rose in this thread? Even if someone states "That guy is a racist and he should go away forever" is only criticism and an opinion.

So, please quote where someone is trying to cancel Axl Rose?
My point is that we have cancel culture and plenty have been canceled and in the 90s no one cared. Keep up.

Nope. I claimed they would if they could. I said no one on this board has such power. Keep up.

Allow me to re ask the question.

You claimed a poster here on this board was trying to cancel Guns N' Roses. So, post it.

Can you do this at all?

I think rightwinger said it best in post #3 about your thread.

Time to build a Strawman

Allow me to re ask the question.

You claimed a poster here on this board was trying to cancel Guns N' Roses. So, post it.

Can you do this at all?

I think rightwinger said it best in post #3 about your thread.
Nope. I said He said they should be as they “venerate” white supremacy.

Nope. I claimed they would if they could. I said no one on this board has such power. Keep up.
Point of fact actually. . .

Warner Bros. Bans ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Car With Confederate Flag​

Decision to halt production on symbol-bearing General Lee comes after online retailers ban Confederate flag merchandise

Great song. Great performance. Great Crowd. But the jacket that Axel Rose is wearing would be deemed offensive and the band would likely be cancelled. So sad. I was nine when this came out. Still love it to this day.

How long before YouTube bans the video?

You don't know the lyrics.

Lol

Point of fact actually. . .

Warner Bros. Bans ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ Car With Confederate Flag​

Decision to halt production on symbol-bearing General Lee comes after online retailers ban Confederate flag merchandise

Who owns the Dukes of Hazzard tv show?

I asked who was trying to cancel Guns N' Roses and you named a poster. Now you're walking it back because as usual the right on this board doesn't think before they post.
We are going in circles. No one is trying to cancel G n R yet but they would if Rose wore that jacket on tour now.

Forum List

Back