Before You Get Too Excited About Trump...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
Though he's got my attention; I'll need to hear his stance on the 2A, before he can secure my vote. What say you?

What does Trump offer that would make anyone vote for him?

His immigration plan seems unworkable. There's not much chance of getting the 14th amendment rescinded and why would mexico pay for a wall?

He doesn't seem to have a serious platform and seems the least qualified of the Republican roster.

I'd really like to know why knowledgeable people would support him.

Some might interpret it as a message to the Republican Party. That "Trump" if you will; represents the direction the voters want the Party to move. They don't need to follow Trump. But they need to move in that direction.

Though he's got my attention; I'll need to hear his stance on the 2A, before he can secure my vote. What say you?
He has voiced his support for the 2A many times and is a CCW holder himself.

No link, but it's a pretty fuckin' scary thought that an assclown with that kind of impetuous judgment might be walking around packing.

What would he need a gun for anyway -- he's got lawyers with a bottomless pit of cash to sue everybody in sight.

Wonder if he tells his firearm fetish "you're fired" afterward...

One danger is... Many do. Very seriously. But have they asked him about his views, regarding the fundamentals? Gun control? It matters...

His immigration plan seems unworkable. There's not much chance of getting the 14th amendment rescinded and why would mexico pay for a wall?

He doesn't seem to have a serious platform and seems the least qualified of the Republican roster.

The 14th amendment doesn't need to be rescinded. It needs to be correctly applied.

He's got stones.

Here are some other people who were said to be peculiar, if not crazy:

Winston Churchill
Theodore Roosevelt
Ronald Reagan

Turns out, they just had stones.

He has voiced his support for the 2A many times and is a CCW holder himself.

No link, but it's a pretty fuckin' scary thought that an assclown with that kind of impetuous judgment might be walking around packing.

What would he need a gun for anyway -- he's got lawyers with a bottomless pit of cash to sue everybody in sight.

Wonder if he tells his firearm fetish "you're fired" afterward...
Donald Trump Lifetime Member of NRA Concealed Permit Holder - Breitbart

Trump's official stance on the 2A is that he supports a ban on assault weapons; all other routine small arms are okay to him. As for him possibly being the official nominee and ultimately being elected president, nothing about this absurd nation surprises me. We've had a peanut farmer president and an actor president. We've also had actors as governor and from retarded Minnesota, a wrestler governor, along with a Muslim congressman. So, an egotistical businessman as president would be no surprise.

1. Authenticity.
2. A greater chance he will keep his word because once he is done with Presidential politics he is going back into business as a deal maker and that requires having a rep for keeping ones promises.
3. He is not a professional politician (I.e. not a scripted rehearsed liar)
4. The GOP Establishment hates him.
5. He doesn't speak in Wonk Word Salads.
6. He doesn't let the Political Chattering Class define what his options are.

I could go on, but I doubt you really give a shit.

US Legal Code already exempts people from getting citizenship if born here, like the off spring of foreign embassy personnel and the offspring of any foreign military serving here in the US or in US territory. Why cant the offspring of foreign citizens that are here illegally?

His proposals are being talked about all over the media 24/7 and the dude published an entire freaking book on what he would do, sop what in the hell are you talking about?

And how is a man who is a self made Billionaire not qualified to be President? Do you think only career politicians can qualify?

Because he isn't a lying whore like most of them, and he has proven his mettle by being wildly successful in a heavily competitive private sector.

How can a persona be knowledgeable and not realize that?

What sarcasm? Why don't you nutbags believe us libs when we tell you that we are rooting for Trump? Is it a brain blockage of some kind?

If there were a candidate....one out of 17.....on your stage who I would trust with our recovering economy and our responsibility as a world leader.....I'd be inclined to change my mind. But since every one of them is unworthy of that trust......I'm rooting for the one who will lose bigger than the rest in the general.

It's just common sense.

Last edited:
What sarcasm? Why don't you nutbags believe us libs when we tell you that we are rooting for Trump? Is it a brain blockage of some kind?

If there were a candidate....one out of 17.....on your stage who I would trust with our recovering economy and our responsibility as a world leader.....I'd be inclined to change my mind. But since every one of them is unworthy of that trust......I'm rooting for the one who will lose bigger than he rest in the general.

It's just common sense.

So why are the backers of Hillary Clinton putting resources into helping BUSH get the nomination instead?

Your 'Don't Throw Me in The Briar Patch' bullshit is not working, dude.

The 14th amendment doesn't need to be rescinded. It needs to be correctly applied.
I disagree, much is archaic and no longer applies, and the birthright clause has been abused.

"Subject to the jurisdiction" is forgotten; illegals have no subjected themselves to the jurisdiction of US law; ergo, their kids should NOT be citizens.

This has to be corrected or we lose this country as we know it.

If there were a candidate....one out of 17.....on your stage who I would trust with our recovering economy and our responsibility as a world leader.....I'd be inclined to change my mind. But since every one of them is unworthy of that trust......I'm rooting for the one who will lose bigger than he rest in the general.

It's just common sense.

So why are the backers of Hillary Clinton putting resources into helping BUSH get the nomination instead?

Your 'Don't Throw Me in The Briar Patch' bullshit is not working, dude.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Have you some evidence that people who support Hillary Clinton are sending money to Jeb Bush's campaign?

You are clearly unable to understand what I have written.

Forum List

Back