Before You Get Too Excited About Trump...

What does Trump offer that would make anyone vote for him?

His immigration plan seems unworkable. There's not much chance of getting the 14th amendment rescinded and why would mexico pay for a wall?

He doesn't seem to have a serious platform and seems the least qualified of the Republican roster.

I'd really like to know why knowledgeable people would support him.
The 14th amendment doesn't need to be rescinded. It needs to be correctly applied.
I disagree, much is archaic and no longer applies, and the birthright clause has been abused.

"Subject to the jurisdiction" is forgotten; illegals have no subjected themselves to the jurisdiction of US law; ergo, their kids should NOT be citizens.

This has to be corrected or we lose this country as we know it.

Read this post to see how the 14th Amendment should not apply to illegal aliens according to Constitutional case law in US vrs Wong Kim Ark.

Why Donald Trump is Right About Changing Anchor Baby Law Without Constitutional Amendment US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What sarcasm? Why don't you nutbags believe us libs when we tell you that we are rooting for Trump? Is it a brain blockage of some kind?

If there were a candidate....one out of 17.....on your stage who I would trust with our recovering economy and our responsibility as a world leader.....I'd be inclined to change my mind. But since every one of them is unworthy of that trust......I'm rooting for the one who will lose bigger than he rest in the general.

It's just common sense.

So why are the backers of Hillary Clinton putting resources into helping BUSH get the nomination instead?

Your 'Don't Throw Me in The Briar Patch' bullshit is not working, dude.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Have you some evidence that people who support Hillary Clinton are sending money to Jeb Bush's campaign?

You are clearly unable to understand what I have written.

Lol, yeah and it has been posted. Just do a search, dear.

And I doubt that you have a rational cognitive meaning to your posts anyway, so why can any assume there is a meaning to understand?

What sarcasm? Why don't you nutbags believe us libs when we tell you that we are rooting for Trump? Is it a brain blockage of some kind?

If there were a candidate....one out of 17.....on your stage who I would trust with our recovering economy and our responsibility as a world leader.....I'd be inclined to change my mind. But since every one of them is unworthy of that trust......I'm rooting for the one who will lose bigger than he rest in the general.

It's just common sense.

So why are the backers of Hillary Clinton putting resources into helping BUSH get the nomination instead?

I have no idea what you are talking about. Have you some evidence that people who support Hillary Clinton are sending money to Jeb Bush's campaign?

And I doubt that you have a rational cognitive meaning to your posts anyway, so why can any assume there is a meaning to understand?

You made the claim. Please support it.

It's just common sense.

You made the claim. Please support it.

No, as it is a fact of the Public Domain now, dude.

Forum List

Back