Beggar Zelensky : The US will have to send their sons and daughters to WAR

Rust_Cohle

Diamond Member
Nov 6, 2021
[Redacted]

While he's flying around the world with his hand out he's now demanding American Blood fight for him. So my question is all you who support this war when will you go or when will you tell your kids it's their time to sign up?

There are armed forces recruitment centers everywhere. I suggest you take them now

While he's flying around the world with his hand out he's now demanding American Blood fight for him. So my question is all you who support this war when will you go or when will you tell your kids it's their time to sign up?

There are armed forces recruitment centers everywhere. I suggest you take them now

I can't wait until they start drafting pAnti-fa and BLM for some REAL fighting!

"Can we all agree that if WW3 starts, this is the Draft order:

1st - Every politician that voted to fund Ukraine

2nd - Every media anchor that supported the funding of Ukraine

3rd - Everyone with an Ukranian flag in their bio

4th - Anyone who has ever tweeted “You’re a Putin Puppet”

th

The sons & daughters, grandsons & granddaughters, of our congresscritters and bureaucrats had best be the first to be drafted with NO EXEMPTIONS for college or other things.

They got us into this they'd better lead.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
You need full context. Even with full context I completely disagree with him.

"You will send your children to war, like us": Zelensky warned Americans about the consequences of stopping aid to Ukraine

We will lose Ukraine? Ukraine is not ours to have. Lose NATO? O.K. That's not a threat.

Drop your resistance to not becoming a NATO nation and everyone can stop sending their sons and daughters.

There aren't letters big enough for the FUCK YOU!!!! we need to send that Money Laundering motherfucker

Last edited:

All the posters here flying their little Azov Nazi flags have already left for the front, right?

Lesh? JimH52? g5000?

LOL

Biden could simply say that if Putin doesn't get out of Ukraine within 2 weeks he'll nuke Moscow. Putin shit his pants and come to his senses then.

Russia's nuclear systems suck and even his satanII failed a few weeks ago for fucks sake. We on the other hand have much better nukes with much more accuracy.

Biden could simply say that if Putin doesn't get out of Ukraine within 2 weeks he'll nuke Moscow. Putin shit his pants and come to his senses then.

Russia's nuclear systems suck and even his satanII failed a few weeks ago for fucks sake. We on the other hand have much better nukes with much more accuracy.

GFY

Biden might nuke Miami

Forum List

Back