Beggar Zelensky : The US will have to send their sons and daughters to WAR

While he's flying around the world with his hand out he's now demanding American Blood fight for him. So my question is all you who support this war when will you go or when will you tell your kids it's their time to sign up?

There are armed forces recruitment centers everywhere. I suggest you take them now

This is a selectively edited quote. It was prefaced with comments claiming that if Ukraine falls to Russia they won't necessarily stop and if they push into a NATO ally, like Poland, we'll be forced to join the war based on our agreement.

Yes really. The democratic party is no longer the dive party for peace. Denying that is to deny reality

No, I will never argue that the Democrats are the party for peace. I'm not sure they ever have been.

This is a selectively edited quote. It was prefaced with comments claiming that if Ukraine falls to Russia they won't necessarily stop and if they push into a NATO ally, like Poland, we'll be forced to join the war based on our agreement.
Are you gonna go? He said what he said so since you love Ukraine so much lead the way and go fight

But Muh Russian Aggression....

1677682757876184.png

While he's flying around the world with his hand out he's now demanding American Blood fight for him. So my question is all you who support this war when will you go or when will you tell your kids it's their time to sign up?

There are armed forces recruitment centers everywhere. I suggest you take them now

Any quote from the Ukrainian President?

You're just parroting the MOD who has a hard on for picking apart my posts cause I make him look foolish

Now who is the President of Ukraine?

Now go listen to the clip in OP, that is exactly what he said "America will have to send their sons and daughters to war like Ukraine has been doing"

You're just parroting the MOD who has a hard on for picking apart my posts cause I make him look foolish

Now go listen to the clip in OP, that is exactly what he said "America will have to send their sons and daughters to war like Ukraine has been doing"

He didn’t say they were going to Ukraine. You’re not the sharpest tack in the drawer are you Ruskie_Cohle?

Obviously the title of your thread is a lie. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Biden could simply say that if Putin doesn't get out of Ukraine within 2 weeks he'll nuke Moscow. Putin shit his pants and come to his senses then.

Russia's nuclear systems suck and even his satanII failed a few weeks ago for fucks sake. We on the other hand have much better nukes with much more accuracy.
Then 1 week after that, Putin nukes DC and claims self defense and who could blame him?

Forum List

Back