Beggar Zelensky : The US will have to send their sons and daughters to WAR

He didn’t say they were going to Ukraine. You’re not the sharpest tack in the drawer are you Ruskie_Cohle?
Ok melon where do you think Zelenskyy was talking about troops fighting for Ukraine at then? Mexico LOL

What a moron you are

Ok melon where do you think Zelenskyy was talking about troops fighting for Ukraine at then? Mexico LOL

What a moron you are

When Putin attacks Poland.

I know you probably didn’t finish grade eight, Ruskie_Cohle, but it’s not true that Mexico is part of NATO.

Zelensky always wears is fatigues, seems all dictators love that uniform, Now he is calling for us to finance his battles now he wants us to fight them too. Time to put an end to his fantasy and to his main financier

Do the other 20 sources concur that the missile landing in Poland was unintentional as well?

Who said it was intentional? I said Zelensky fired a missile into Poland and blamed it on Russia. That's a fact. You lied and said it "never happened", because you're in a cult.

You’re a dude? You certainly post like an effeminate emotional snowflake, Ruskie _Cohle.
Ruskie_Cohle? You can do better than that certainly. Maybe get a first grader to write your insults instead

When Putin attacks Poland.

I know you probably didn’t finish grade eight, Ruskie_Cohle, but it’s not true that Mexico is part of NATO.
Putin is attacking Poland now? LOL sure he is

Forum List

Back