Begining of the end for Santos

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

Rep. George Santos, the New York Republican who has drawn scrutiny for lying about his background and other problems, told House colleagues on Tuesday that he will recuse himself from his committee assignments until his issues are sorted out

Will not be long till he is gone.

Rep. George Santos, the New York Republican who has drawn scrutiny for lying about his background and other problems, told House colleagues on Tuesday that he will recuse himself from his committee assignments until his issues are sorted out

The lying is bad enough, but the more they look into his financing the more trouble he is in.

I understand that Santos lied.

But I don't see where his lies are so much more worse than those of a thousand other politicians from Obama who promised that people could keep their health plans to McCain who promised to get rid of the ACA to Biden's lies about his son dying in Iraq.

Why makes this fellow's lies so much worse?

But I don't see where his lies are so much more worse than those of a thousand other politicians from Obama who promised that people could keep their health plans to McCain who promised to get rid of the ACA to Biden's lies about his son dying in Iraq.

Haven't ya heard, when a Republican does wrong it's the end of Democracy. When a Democrat lies, it's business as usual.

"Bombshell!" "The walls are closing in!" "It's the beginning of the end"

Do they ever have original thoughts?

Did he everstart? :laughing0301:

The simple lies about his background are not what is going to get him. It is the questions about his finances and financing.

Alinsky rules for radicals #12 "Pick a target, freeze it, polarize it and personalize it. Cut off support and isolate from sympathy. Pick individuals rather than institutions". There are 435 congress people in office . Why pick on Santos? The short answer is #1 that the republican majority in congress is slim and any republican they can get rid of will benefit democrats and #2 It deflects attention from the felonies alleged to the president and his son?

Forum List

Back