Begining of the end for Santos

I understand that Santos lied.

But I don't see where his lies are so much more worse than those of a thousand other politicians from Obama who promised that people could keep their health plans to McCain who promised to get rid of the ACA to Biden's lies about his son dying in Iraq.

Why makes this fellow's lies so much worse?

He is not a Democrat nor thought to be a Democrat enabler.

Alinsky rules for radicals #12 "Pick a target, freeze it, polarize it and personalize it. Cut off support and isolate from sympathy. Pick individuals rather than institutions". There are 435 congress people in office . Why pick on Santos? The short answer is #1 that the republican majority in congress is slim and any republican they can get rid of will benefit democrats and #2 It deflects attention from the felonies alleged to the president and his son?
Are you really defending Santos?

:slap:

Rep. Santos' constituents include the Great American, Sean Hannity, who lives in the tremendous city of Oyster Bay, NY.

When, and if, I hear that his constituents want him to resign, I'll join in the cacophony.

But right now, the 3rd district of NY doesn't have anyone better.

Well, in two years, he won't run for reelection.

But he's not going anytime before that, not with a Republican razor thin majority.

Never underestimate Republicans' capacity to tolerate corruption and criminality.

He will go before then. The more they dig into his finances and his campaign financing the more problems he is going to have

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Rep. George Santos, the New York Republican who has drawn scrutiny for lying about his background and other problems, told House colleagues on Tuesday that he will recuse himself from his committee assignments until his issues are sorted out

Will not be long till he is gone.
Is he going to take Warren and Blumethal with him?

The left's hysteria about a single republican congressman doesn't match reality when the Country is being invaded by a million illegal aliens, a doddering old fool has his trembling thumb on the nuclear button and the administration is embroiled in half a dozen scandals.

Forum List

Back