Beginning of the giant October surprise. Longshoremen massive strike. It may very well bring mass panic and country to its knees.

What about all the grocery store people that work through Covid and theyre talking about workers that are going to put 10 times as many people out of work. They really don’t care cause they're Union people organized by union heads working at the behest of the commiecrats and they'll somehow "save the day" and look like gigantic heroes.

Not before bringing mass panic and violence in the streets of America. That's the democrats everyone.

Lots of hoarding and panic buying going on across the country. Next will come the crackdowns on our civil rights from tyrannical blue state governors. Lockdowns are on their way.

Harris/Biden have done massive, irreparable damage to our economy, our foreign policy, and our borders.

77% over 6 years.

That is 12% a year.

My salary has gone up 43% since 2020, which is pretty close to that.

My wife's has gone up even more than that.
Are you and your wife demanding a ban on PCs and a return to manual typewriters ?

Because the strike is protest against modernization also

Yep! My wife saw Sam's Club was almost sold out and people were buying 4 and 5 packs of paper towels and toilet paper. They mentioned it on Fox and Friends this morning also.

OIP.3zH87ENDuM_5t3P5RWsXUwHaF7

Amazing. My faith in humanity takes another step down.

Unless you're in the weird cult sealybobo is in.
I have noticed a tendency on the part of the usual suspects to act like the 2020 election never happened and TRUMP! is still in charge. They still blame him for everything from sunspots to dogs and cats living together to people wearing white after Labor Day. One wonders just how long they would continue blaming him if the next 3 presidents in a row would all be democrats. One believes they would continue it until the moment the next Republican president is sworn in, at which point every evil becomes hers.

What about all the grocery store people that work through Covid and theyre talking about workers that are going to put 10 times as many people out of work. They really don’t care cause they're Union people organized by union heads working at the behest of the commiecrats and they'll somehow "save the day" and look like gigantic heroes.

Not before bringing mass panic and violence in the streets of America. That's the democrats everyone.

/—-/ A strong president like Reagan would fire the strikers and use the military to work the docks. That have the skills and equipment to do it. The strikers would come crawling back begging for their jobs in a month.

Forum List

Back