Beheaded Babies Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You MrBeal.
iu

You know damn well what I mean, it is the same thing you mean, on other topics. And now? You are using the corny oversimplification arguments that folks like Crep and bulldog deploy.

If that is the company you now wish to keep. . ????

Have fun dood.

iu

You know damn well what I mean, it is the same thing you mean, on other topics. And now? You are using the corny oversimplification arguments that folks like Crep and bulldog deploy.

If that is the company you now wish to keep. . ????

Have fun dood.
You just spun a conspiracy theory blaming Jews for the very attack upon them.

You claimed it was a joint operation between the IDF, Hamas and globalists.

Is there anything I missed?

Apparently, yes, you are missing a million miles of road you should have seen. . . .

Do you know the differing definitions between, explicit, and implicit? Did you even bother to read any of the material I posted, or watch the video that buttercup posted?

Do you understand the difference, between when a hunter goes into the woods hunting, between stalking and killing the prey, and setting a trap?

. . . and lastly, I don't think I want to have anymore discussion with you. You are very negative in your characterization of others, who try, very hard to be nice and mature with you, but you play dirty and controlling. Just like every other victim claiming leftist.

You don't debate and discuss in good faith, nor do you even care what others think or believe. Just distort what they are saying for your own feelings. I have seen you poison the well, and create a false association fallacy many times on others. I'm done now.

They certainly have been using Alinksy tactics, good observation. And very good point about the root of neocon ideology.

The only thing I would add to what you said is that I get the feeling that most of the ignorant armchair warhawk "kill all the ragheads" types have never set foot in the Middle East. I wouldn't be surprised if some of louder ones have never been outside the US.

As I've mentioned before, I lived in the M.E for a couple years, many years ago when I was a pre-teen, because of my Dad's job. I've been to Israel, as well as some of the Muslim countries. So I have a different perspective than the ones here who hate based on ignorance and indoctrination.
I admit, I have never been there.

I had a best friend in HS that was from a very conservative Jewish family, and I lived in a housing co-op at Uni that was two houses down from ΑΕΠ, so I met and befriended a lot of members.

It always struck me as interesting that conservatives Jewish folks, always referred to them as "Israeli Arabs," and liberal Jews, "Palestinians." My HS buddy always had the attitude from his family, they were no better than animals. The rest of our friend group had a bit of a problem with this. He never really got on with our Vietnamese refugee friend from HS. They just were too at odds politically.

. . . and we had a Persian and a kid from UAE on our floor sophomore year. Our Jewish buddy didn't want to hang with them either. I just don't understand, and never did, about judging others on their place of origin, their families, their politics, or their religion.

So dumb.

I have always learned so much, from so many different types of people, from all over. The creator has made so many different people, with so many different PoV, and so many different experiences for a reason. With no one way, as the "right way. . " IMO.

Folks that don't want to live in peace, and treat other with fairness and love, are the only real problem, IMO.

. . . and lastly, I don't think I want to have anymore discussion with you. You are very negative in your characterization of others, who try, very hard to be nice and mature with you, but you play dirty and controlling. Just like every other victim claiming leftist.

You don't debate and discuss in good faith, nor do you even care what others think or believe. Just distort what they are saying for your own feelings. I have seen you poison the well, and create a false association fallacy many times on others. I'm done now.

Indeed.

Though you communicated it much more eloquently than I would have.

As I'd mentioned elsewhere around here about that Mickey Mouse routine.

It's getting real old. Real fast.

Last edited:
Apparently, yes, you are missing a million miles of road you should have seen. . . .

Do you know the differing definitions between, explicit, and implicit? Did you even bother to read any of the material I posted, or watch the video that buttercup posted?

Do you understand the difference, between when a hunter goes into the woods hunting, between stalking and killing the prey, and setting a trap?

In post 128, you said quite directly that globalists set up Hamas and the IDF who worked on this together.

Why is it that so many people get so outraged when I take them at what they are actually saying, anyway?

This has nothing to do with Judaism. Quit constantly putting words in people's mouths.

Watch the videos in post #67 (especially the 2nd one) to hear what others are talking about. Your refusal to watch anything but the idiot box speaks volumes about how much you care about getting to the truth.

People who are interested in truth SEEK it, they don't limit themselves to one pov. They don't put their hands over their eyes and ears and go "la la la la la" the way you and a couple others on this thread have.

But hey, if you still refuse to, then go back to the idiot box and carry on. But don't put words in people's mouths, or falsely accuse and slander people, or twist what others are saying if you refuse to listen to any point of view other than the one you already believe.

ETA: I'm going to take back one thing I said. A couple days ago on another thread Carl DID say that he watched some videos posted. I have no idea if he watched the one posted in post #67 last night, but I'm going to delete his name from this post.

Last edited:
This has nothing to do with Judaism. Quit constantly putting words in people's mouths.

Watch the videos in post #67 (especially the 2nd one) to hear what others are talking about. Your (and CarlinAnnArbor's) refusal to watch anything but the idiot box speaks volumes about how much you care about getting to the truth.

People who are interested in truth SEEK it, they don't limit themselves to one pov. They don't put their hands over their eyes and ears and go "la la la la la" the way you and a couple others on this thread have.

But hey, if you still refuse to, then go back to the idiot box and carry on. But don't put words in people's mouths, or falsely accuse and slander people, or twist what others are saying if you refuse to listen to any point of view other than the one you already believe.
I said nothing about Judaism. Jewishness is an ethnicity and the Jewish state of Israel represents the self determination of these people

Hamas is dedicated to killing these people because of this ethnicity and the large majority of Gazans follow suit.

I just respond to posts, dude.

4 of you in this thread tout conspiracy theories so are united in that common itpurpose.
They got their "confirmation" but they reject it. They got a reporter who quoted a soldier who witnessed it first hand. They have an IDF spokesman. who confirmed it. They had medical staff who confirmed it.

These people just want to hijack every thread about this topic to push their theories. Christians who can't even express an ounce of sympathy for these folks. They're only interested in pushing their nonsense theories.

They got their "confirmation" but they reject it. They got a reporter who quoted a soldier who witnessed it first hand. They have an IDF spokesman. who confirmed it. They had medical staff who confirmed it.

These people just want to hijack every thread about this topic to push their theories. Christians who can't even express an ounce of sympathy for these folks. They're only interested in pushing their nonsense theories.
Your hitting every post with "fake news" is rude. But I've come to expect these childish reactions. I just thought some were better than this. I thought wrong.

It goes to show that while antisemitism is mostly a left-wing phenomenon here, it certainly exists on the right, too.

Your hitting every post with "fake news" is rude. But I've come to expect these childish reactions. I just thought some were better than this. I thought wrong.
Buttercup has given me loads of them the last couple of days for not going along with the conspiracy theories.

We have a "no stalking" rule where people cannot follow people around giving them thumbs down, but this must not apply to fake news.

It goes to show that while antisemitism is mostly a left-wing phenomenon here, it certainly exists on the right, too.
I call this "soft antisemitism"
They don't outright express the Israel hatred of the Hamas types, but the constant subtle attacks on the integrity of Israel and their silence about the atrocities of the Palestinians/Hamas shows us what side they're really on.

You keep making false statements about me and others, and then you complain about a fake news emoji? Both you and Dog need to stop falsely accusing others and attacking the arguer instead of the argument. I only give out 'fake news' emojis when they are earned.

lol!
if 'real truth' is classified, what does that say of it Beagle?

~S~
It says that you have to wait to get to the truth if it is there to find. Good luck with that, otherwise if it's quickly being covered up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back