Beheaded Georgian opposition

Carl Marx "The Communist Manifesto" , and Freidrich Nietzsche "Beyound Good and Evil"
These are the authors, and I have given you the title of the two books.
They preach anything goes.

After your "They preach anything goes" you want anyone to believe that you read their works past the titles???!!!

Go away... :D:D:D

Your statement is irrelevent, the fact still remains that the authors do preach a philosophy of anything goes.

Statement?!

I did not STATE anything! I simply caught you on a lie, that's all...

After your "They preach anything goes" you want anyone to believe that you read their works past the titles???!!!

Go away... :D:D:D

Your statement is irrelevent, the fact still remains that the authors do preach a philosophy of anything goes.

Statement?!

Communist system, and people are all brainwashed by their government.
The citizens are all prisoners of the state. Can not travel, Communist government
controls all aspects of their lives. One big prison is what Russia , and Cuba are.!
The peopls living in Russia and Cuba are all prisoners.!!

Statement?!

Communist system, and people are all brainwashed by their government.
The citizens are all prisoners of the state. Can not travel, Communist government
controls all aspects of their lives. One big prison is what Russia , and Cuba are.!
The peopls living in Russia and Cuba are all prisoners.!!

And your racism is one big prison that you choose to live in all your life. Pretty sad. Of course, racism is ridiculously extreme in Russia as well as in your little mind.

Forum List

Back