Being FORCED to stock up on essentials...

I feel like at this point it's irresponsible to NOT stock up more than I normally would.
Not because I fear the virus but because the media induced panic is wrecking store shelves to the point that if I just wait till I need something it wont be available.

This nonsense has gone beyond absurd. 3 days in a row and ZERO stores in my area have toilet paper and the canned goods and dried food sections are almost bare.
This ridiculous shit is self fulfilling

I agree..... stock a few things,but to panic and become irrational no.

What I mean, if you buy 1 can of tuna for example, buy 2 this time, that's it!....

Fear and panic is not a rational thing, and is not needed.

Is it domestic?
Yes. Is it here? Then it is domestic. Well that was easy...

And, surely you understand that I hold the POTUS to a higher standard in his choice of words than I do some angry, impotent wingnut on a message board.

Is beer made in Mexico domestic just because it is here? Why don't you just admit you made a stupid mistake and STFU? Corona is imported and thus a foreign beer. COVID-19 is a foreign virus.
Are you saying the virus was made in China? What proof do you have of that?
MORON IT STARTED THERE. Common FACT even a 5 year old can grasp, I guess you must be 4.
How do you know it started there?
Ihh I don't kno, maybe the fact the fisrts second thied and hundreds of first cases occurred there, Maybe because intel say it started there. maybe because China admitted it started there.aybe because it was the first city to be quarantined. The list is nearly endless of why you MORON.

I guess I could have caught you on a Tuesday but...all you retarded, ignorant, motherfuckers at the store buying everything in a panic ;you are exactly what hurts our nation. I've been through combat, hurricanes, tornados, and earthquakes...what the fuck is wrong with you people. It's a flu virus. Get over it. My God!
Coronavirus: Europe battens down the hatches to halt spread - BBC News
good thing they weren't around Dec 7 1941

Isn’t that the truth. Government dependency and fatherlessness has produced these kinds of people.
We took out an Iranian terrorist and liberals here begged Iran not to kill us. But we prosecuted and won WWI while suffering 600000 plus flu deaths with a much smaller population.
That’s the America liberals set out to kill.

7388CE61-4DC0-4110-B670-BAC460CB5234.jpeg

No shortage...just panic buying.

Next will be bread...I suggest you stock up on crackers as a substitute.

Crackers, pasta, and bisquick.

Or just learn to bake bread. Not usually a shortage of flour, because most people today don't cook from scratch very well.

A can of beer and some self rising flour is all you need. Easy.

UPDATE:

Noah Colvert has announced that the first 100 people from each county who deliver a roll of used, well soiled, toilet paper to his home will each win $100 worth of hand sanitizer.

$1,000 cash bonus for the first person who posts Noah Colvert's home address.

I feel like at this point it's irresponsible to NOT stock up more than I normally would.
Not because I fear the virus but because the media induced panic is wrecking store shelves to the point that if I just wait till I need something it wont be available.

This nonsense has gone beyond absurd. 3 days in a row and ZERO stores in my area have toilet paper and the canned goods and dried food sections are almost bare.
This ridiculous shit is self fulfilling
No need to stock up. The panic buying will end when people see that there are no real shortages. Monday or Tuesday should be the end. Right now there are rumors flying around about all stores ordered to be closed. As soon as this is shown to be untrue the panic will start to subside.

The design is that the whole thing will be over by April.
I think you are unreasonably optimistic. The mayor of KC has already begun shutting things down.
Very frustrating that people act this way.
Democrats should pay a hefty price for what they are doing. Gallows and ropes comes to mind.
Poe, you need to be careful and not go over the line....there are REAL crazies here that will believe what you suggest. We've had three in the past who have committed acts of terror.

True, and we know for a fact that Progressives have no sense of humor!

Tonight, I heard on the news that the Common Cold, is also a Corona Virus... and we still have not been able to develop a vaccine or cure for it!

But it got me thinking.... what the heck does Corona virus mean, when both the mild common cold and this deadly evil virus are of the same vain or strain or whatever???

The only thing I know about Corona is it's Mexican, and drinkable! :D

But it's probably from China, so be careful. Disinfect it.
Agreed. After all, diaper donnie told us it was a (((FOREIGN))) virus.
sure it was it was introduced into the country in leftist controlled states.

This may well be the stupidest most mindless post I've read all day. And I've read a LOT.
truth gave you a chapped ass I understand there isn't a shortage of butt rub cream
And I bet you can recommend some good ones, right? :71:
pretty sure you can advise on that since you have cases of it on hand.
THEN AGAIN THERE MAY BE A SHORTAGE SINCE THE 2016 ELECTION

This may well be the stupidest most mindless post I've read all day. And I've read a LOT.
He's so stupid he forgot that it was the Federal government who flew the first cases from China into Washington and California and that was the first cases in the U.S.

I don't know if he "forgot" ---- or is just too much of a lazy fuck to ever find out.
dumbass how did the virus get inside the rest home for the elderly?

These make decent butt wipes, I'll bet. View attachment 312675

He's so stupid he forgot that it was the Federal government who flew the first cases from China into Washington and California and that was the first cases in the U.S.

actually that had nothing to do with it
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2001191

truth gave you a chapped ass I understand there isn't a shortage of butt rub cream

I don't think that can pull your dipshit post out of the proverbial fire.

"introduced into the country in leftist controlled states". Holy SHIT. :laugh2: You ain't never gonna live that one down.
you ignorant little fuck Washington State, California, and Oregon are run by leftists

I don't know if he "forgot" ---- or is just too much of a lazy fuck to ever find out.
your timeline doesn't match reality
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:

Forum List

Back