Being FORCED to stock up on essentials...

These make decent butt wipes, I'll bet. View attachment 312675
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01154BRV0/?tag=ff0d01-20
81Tq379ZfJL._AC_SX679_.jpg
I'm sure you've got a closet full................emphasis on "closet".
imagine that a faggot trying to use a disparaging word to try and insult a heterosexual male lol
Heterosexual males are breeders. Heterosexual females are bleeders.

Tonight, I heard on the news that the Common Cold, is also a Corona Virus... and we still have not been able to develop a vaccine or cure for it!

But it got me thinking.... what the heck does Corona virus mean, when both the mild common cold and this deadly evil virus are of the same vain or strain or whatever???

The only thing I know about Corona is it's Mexican, and drinkable! :D
/—-/ I prefer the Irish Guinessvirus.

Tonight, I heard on the news that the Common Cold, is also a Corona Virus... and we still have not been able to develop a vaccine or cure for it!

But it got me thinking.... what the heck does Corona virus mean, when both the mild common cold and this deadly evil virus are of the same vain or strain or whatever???

The only thing I know about Corona is it's Mexican, and drinkable! :D
/—-/ I prefer the Irish Guinessvirus.
:beer:

Why did you remove the Bible quote? Feeling a bit non Christian are you?

You are right about mountain people. My neighbor has a five year old and needed a thermometer. I gave them one...mama bear is on health care...so I have the babies..if my neighbors are in need we don't lawd over them about being more prepared..we share

This is the shit the men have talked about for a while...the danger of flatlanders...y'all really are a selfish bunch..too wrapped up in mine mine mine

Real 'preppers' never tell anyone what they are stockpiling or where.
That's an invitation for armed conflict which is the last thing anyone wants.

Maybe a bunch of people ought to read the fable about the animal who worked hard to store away food for the winter and the other animal who ate everything they could find and laughed at the 'prepper'. LOL!

[
Try reading for clarity.

Respirator masks are medical supplies.

YOU try reading for clarity!

Face masks are not respirator masks.
LOL

Dumbass. Try reading.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Mr. Colvin is one of probably thousands of sellers who have amassed stockpiles of hand sanitizer and crucial respirator masks that many hospitals are now rationing, according to interviews with eight Amazon sellers and posts in private Facebook and Telegram groups from dozens more.

Yeah, ok, Dumb@ss, try reading!

"The next day, Amazon pulled his items and thousands of other listings for sanitizer, wipes and face masks. The company suspended some of the sellers behind the listings and warned many others that if they kept running up prices, they’d lose their accounts."

He Has 17,700 Bottles of Hand Sanitizer and Nowhere to Sell Them

Now tell me the difference between face masks and

respiratory masks

Obviously you can't.
Dumbass!

I'm glad you feel like a big man and can laugh at the anxiety of those who did not prepare.

He’s a blob supporter. Don’t be surprised when the scum of the earth acts like the scum of the earth.
I'm glad you feel like a big man and can laugh at the anxiety of those who did not prepare.

He’s a blob supporter. Don’t be surprised when the scum of the earth acts like the scum of the earth.
That is so overbearing, madam. Is that what you and your ladies' mean bridge club discuss all your useless long days? :rolleyes:

But it is the truth...blob supporters are scum. You prove it daily.
You may never have a better chance to do something about it than now.

[
Try reading for clarity.

Respirator masks are medical supplies.

YOU try reading for clarity!

Face masks are not respirator masks.
LOL

Dumbass. Try reading.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Mr. Colvin is one of probably thousands of sellers who have amassed stockpiles of hand sanitizer and crucial respirator masks that many hospitals are now rationing, according to interviews with eight Amazon sellers and posts in private Facebook and Telegram groups from dozens more.

Yeah, ok, Dumb@ss, try reading!

"The next day, Amazon pulled his items and thousands of other listings for sanitizer, wipes and face masks. The company suspended some of the sellers behind the listings and warned many others that if they kept running up prices, they’d lose their accounts."

He Has 17,700 Bottles of Hand Sanitizer and Nowhere to Sell Them

Now tell me the difference between face masks and

respiratory masks

Obviously you can't.
Dumbass!
LOL

Dumbfuck, respirator masks are face masks. Further down in the article, it identifies the face masks as respirator masks...

That guy is an asshole. Look at the lengths you go to defend an asshole.

As I watch the public scrambling looking for cleaning products, toilet paper, water, face mask, latex gloves, medical supplies. I laugh at them it's easy to do when you have been stocking up on items like this among other things. lol
Just imagine when something really bad happens when the food supply line breaks down. Hell it could happen right now because of the big bad coronavirus scare lol
If you`re laughing your ass off there won`t be anything left of you will there? Bye now. :)

People like free market things until free markets start doing free market things.
Price gouging by hoarding needed products is not 'free market things'.

The dude was trying to sell it right back to the same area he bought it in and then on online.

Were he taking them to hardest hit places and selling there because the locals all ran out, that would still be inexcusable because he removed so much of the local supply simply to enrich himself via price gouging.
I'd LOVE to see the fucking creep set up a stall in a parking lot and try to sell the stuff for a hundred times more than he paid for it where I live. I'd give him about five minutes before the ambulance was called!

The very thing that they said not to do.............To GATHER IN LARGE GROUPS to LIMIT THE SPREAD..........As the ENTIRE RUNS TO STORES to empty the shelves..........................

Yeah that is really gonna help............LOL

Everything here in my part is basically sold out........unless you need vitamins.........those shelves are stocked ..........
It's like going into a inner city shithole department store and seeing hundreds of pairs of work boots never selling.

I guess I could have caught you on a Tuesday but...all you retarded, ignorant, motherfuckers at the store buying everything in a panic ;you are exactly what hurts our nation. I've been through combat, hurricanes, tornados, and earthquakes...what the fuck is wrong with you people. It's a flu virus. Get over it. My God!
Coronavirus: Europe battens down the hatches to halt spread - BBC News
But I only took 4 bananas and 3 cards of buttons home for sewing senior bibs. <giggle>

As I watch the public scrambling looking for cleaning products, toilet paper, water, face mask, latex gloves, medical supplies. I laugh at them it's easy to do when you have been stocking up on items like this among other things. lol
Just imagine when something really bad happens when the food supply line breaks down. Hell it could happen right now because of the big bad coronavirus scare lol
How are the tobacco farmers doing in NC these days? Don`t know? I`m here to help.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...29dfd6-5ff1-11ea-9055-5fa12981bbbf_story.html
https://www.newsobserver.com/news/local/article230491769.html
What The U.S.-China Trade War Has Meant For North Carolina Tobacco Farmers

Wait until the US pulls this bs. LOL

Denmark has passed an emergency law that allows for the government to force people to take a vaccine for coronavirus.

and then u have this stupid bitch doing this -- This is what your typical loser left's features look like they pos losers all look alike. too.
upload_2020-3-16_7-4-32.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back