Being Gay In ISIL Territory - Warning - Gaphic

The RW Happy Place? It seems like it sometime that these kinds of things are presented with a slight tone of regret.
I don't think American righties want to stone homos bode. They just don't want to bake their cakes :thup:

Then they need to open a church instead of a bakery, which serves the public.
So does truck driving
I agree....don't get what the deal was with those mooslim truck drivers. They don't do the job they were hired to do...they get fired.

The RW Happy Place? It seems like it sometime that these kinds of things are presented with a slight tone of regret.
I don't think American righties want to stone homos bode. They just don't want to bake their cakes :thup:
Or the fags can grow a backbone and realize not everyone wants to pretend it's normal.
Well, gay people are well acquainted with those who want to pretend. ;)

Yes, ISIS treats the people in their territory that do not adhere to their lunacy barbarically. They are monsters, this is well known, now what the hell does that have to do with American Christians and American gays?

But stoning gays is kewl, which is why you communists want to import ISIS fighters from Syria....

Fact is Cruella, you commies have no love for queers, you just hate Christians.

I feel 100% confident that Carla does not feel stoning gays is 'kewl', what a ridiculous statement.

He'd have no one to play with if it weren't for Straw Man. lol

exposestraw.jpg
Agreed. That is his one-trick.

It their country and culture.

If they don't want homos infecting the land.

Who are we to say different? ...... :cool:
Bullshit. Cultures are not always right and many are inferior. Stoning people to death because you don't like what they do in their bedroom is fucked up beyond belief. It should be decried and if possible stopped by decent people, of whose ranks you are not in roster.
Best to kill their cats, eh?

Bullshit. Cultures are not always right and many are inferior. Stoning people to death because you don't like what they do in their bedroom is fucked up beyond belief. It should be decried and if possible stopped by decent people, of whose ranks you are not in roster.

Back on ignore.

Back on ignore.
I expect that my cat is now relieved.

LOL! Adorable... Ladies and Gents of the USMB... I present you: ^^ THE PROBLEM! ^^

And in so presenting, I provide you the opportunity to examine the advocacy of Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle and the reason WHY:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!

Remember Reader, nature precludes the means for one to simultaneously adhere to BOTH the Thesis and the Antithesis.

It simply can't be done.
Understand that the above cited contributor was shown BY ME.. videos of a DOZEN Muslim bakeries in Dearborn, MI. who each refused the bake a cake for a Homosexual wedding... and the above cited individual had NO PROBLEM with those bakeries... claiming that such was against their religion, and that it was foolish to ask a Muslim to do such.

Screen-Shot-2015-10-26-at-8.07.37-PM.png

No snide remarks. Just passing on what certain Muslims here don't want to be seen by the world. And they'll certainly hate the source.

Story @ *GRAPHIC* Islamic State STONES ‘Gay Men’ to Death | Pamela Geller

And for there who will instantly claim this is false because of Geller, here's another source for the same story = Islamic State STONES ‘Gay Men’ to Death @ Prison Planet.com » *GRAPHIC* Islamic State STONES ‘Gay Men’ to Death
Republicans want to kill gays - Google Search

All these scary people that promote hate need to be defeated.

Yes, ISIS treats the people in their territory that do not adhere to their lunacy barbarically. They are monsters, this is well known, now what the hell does that have to do with American Christians and American gays?

There are no American sexual deviants.

But as far as what it has to do with sexual deviants living in the US... "IT" has to do with them because YOU and people LIKE YOU... meaning the Ideological Left, are promoting those who are importing Muslims from those places BY THE GROSS... 'people' who hold the SAME IDEAS. Thus "IT" has to do with YOU IMPORTING THE PEOPLE WHO ARE MURDERING INNOCENT PEOPLE... because they're sexual deviants.

See how that works?

But as far as what it has to do with sexual deviants living in the US... "IT" has to do with them because YOU and people LIKE YOU... meaning the Ideological Left, are promoting those who are importing Muslims from those places BY THE GROSS... 'people' who hold the SAME IDEAS. Thus "IT" has to do with YOU IMPORTING THE PEOPLE WHO ARE MURDERING INNOCENT PEOPLE... because they're sexual deviants.

See how that works?
Would you please translate that into comprehensible english?? ....... :cool:

There are no American sexual deviants.

See how that works?
Amazing. :rofl:

Freedom of religion doesn't mean you can only do things in a Church without worry of government intrusion.

The state of Oregon has a specific law that says you cannot discriminate against sexual orientation.

and the 1st amendment guarantees free exercise of Religion. The question becomes which one hold more weight.
Right? But using religious beliefs to allow justify civil rights violations will not work. You can't imprison someone in your church against their will, for example.

Forum List

Back