Being Gay In ISIL Territory - Warning - Gaphic

Freedom of religion doesn't mean you can discriminate either in a place of business. You can do that in your home or church or mosque or temple.
For how much longer?
For as long as you want. Don't really care for bogus slippery slope arguments.
People were only recentlly forced to produce products they find immoral or repugnant. Don't really care for stupid fucks that can't answer simple questions.
What products are you talking about, cakes? Bakers find cakes repugnant?
I called you a stupid fuck for a reason.

I'm sure you did and I'm only asking you to explain your post. What repugnant products are people being forced to make?

I don't think American righties want to stone homos bode. They just don't want to bake their cakes :thup:

Then they need to open a church instead of a bakery, which serves the public.

Freedom of religion doesn't mean you can only do things in a Church without worry of government intrusion.

Freedom of religion doesn't mean you can discriminate either in a place of business. You can do that in your home or church or mosque or temple.

Where in the 1st amendment does it say free exercise is limited to a place of worship?

Maybe you should reread my post. Freedom of religion doesn't give you the right to discriminate. <--keyword

Yes, it does. Churches can refuse to marry certain people. That is without question. If we can establish that, the question becomes what the discrimination entails, and if there is a compelling government interest that overrides a person's right to practice religion, and also freely associate.

Screen-Shot-2015-10-26-at-8.07.37-PM.png

No snide remarks. Just passing on what certain Muslims here don't want to be seen by the world. And they'll certainly hate the source.

Story @ *GRAPHIC* Islamic State STONES ‘Gay Men’ to Death | Pamela Geller

And for there who will instantly claim this is false because of Geller, here's another source for the same story = Islamic State STONES ‘Gay Men’ to Death @ Prison Planet.com » *GRAPHIC* Islamic State STONES ‘Gay Men’ to Death
I fail to see the problem?? ...... :dunno:

jackass.

Freedom of religion doesn't mean you can only do things in a Church without worry of government intrusion.

Where in the 1st amendment does it say free exercise is limited to a place of worship?

Maybe you should reread my post. Freedom of religion doesn't give you the right to discriminate. <--keyword

Yes, it does. Churches can refuse to marry certain people. That is without question. If we can establish that, the question becomes what the discrimination entails, and if there is a compelling government interest that overrides a person's right to practice religion, and also freely associate.

Jesus, right to discriminate outside of your home or place of worship.

But stoning gays is kewl, which is why you communists want to import ISIS fighters from Syria....

Fact is Cruella, you commies have no love for queers, you just hate Christians.

I feel 100% confident that Carla does not feel stoning gays is 'kewl', what a ridiculous statement.

Again, where does it say in the 1st amendment that your free exercise of Religion is limited if discrimination is involved? People are given free exercise, not just clergy, and not just in a designated building.

Again, where does it say in the 1st amendment that your free exercise of Religion is limited if discrimination is involved? People are given free exercise, not just clergy, and not just in a designated building.

Where does it say in the 14th that you're allowed to use the 1st to discriminate?

The RW Happy Place? It seems like it sometime that these kinds of things are presented with a slight tone of regret.
I don't think American righties want to stone homos bode. They just don't want to bake their cakes :thup:

The state of Oregon has a specific law that says you cannot discriminate against sexual orientation.

and the 1st amendment guarantees free exercise of Religion. The question becomes which one hold more weight.

You're free to practice your religion any time you wish.

The RW Happy Place? It seems like it sometime that these kinds of things are presented with a slight tone of regret.

The state of Oregon has a specific law that says you cannot discriminate against sexual orientation.

Where that law conflicts with the Bill of Rights, it is null and void.

But stoning gays is kewl, which is why you communists want to import ISIS fighters from Syria....

Fact is Cruella, you commies have no love for queers, you just hate Christians.

I feel 100% confident that Carla does not feel stoning gays is 'kewl', what a ridiculous statement.

He'd have no one to play with if it weren't for Straw Man. lol

exposestraw.jpg

It their country and culture.

If they don't want homos infecting the land.

Who are we to say different? ...... :cool:

How about Christians? Just saying, if they don't want them are they OK to be stoned? How about the mentally ill? Red heads? Sunnis?

It their country and culture.

If they don't want homos infecting the land.

Who are we to say different? ...... :cool:
Bullshit. Cultures are not always right and many are inferior. Stoning people to death because you don't like what they do in their bedroom is fucked up beyond belief. It should be decried and if possible stopped by decent people, of whose ranks you are not in roster.

Forum List

Back