Being Gay In ISIL Territory - Warning - Gaphic

The trainees are coming, and they want your children...

Everyday Feminism

My Daughter has a Muslim friend... she was part of her "mommy" crew... . But I forbid her from bringing that women into our home and I told her why (I didn't want to be a part of my Grandchildren being taught to tolerate evil... and over time, the Muslim has faded from her life. THANK GOD!

Yes, ISIS treats the people in their territory that do not adhere to their lunacy barbarically. They are monsters, this is well known, now what the hell does that have to do with American Christians and American gays?

There are no American sexual deviants.

But as far as what it has to do with sexual deviants living in the US... "IT" has to do with them because YOU and people LIKE YOU... meaning the Ideological Left, are promoting those who are importing Muslims from those places BY THE GROSS... 'people' who hold the SAME IDEAS. Thus "IT" has to do with YOU IMPORTING THE PEOPLE WHO ARE MURDERING INNOCENT PEOPLE... because they're sexual deviants.

See how that works?

:blahblah:

Your concession is noted and summarily accepted. lol

Ladies and gentleman, the trick to getting Keys to make an ass out of himself is simple:
1. Find him
2. Let him talk

Everyday Feminism

My Daughter has a Muslim friend... she was part of her "mommy" crew... . But I forbid her from bringing that women into our home and I told her why (I didn't want to be a part of my Grandchildren being taught to tolerate evil... and over time, the Muslim has faded from her life. THANK GOD!
What a lovely parent you are...teaching your child some GREAT lessons.....just like parents in the 30s, 40s, & 50s did.

Wouldn't surprise me if your daughter decided it wasn't worth it to even tell you about her friends.

Abstract
The consistent use of latex condoms continues to be advocated for primary prevention of HIV infection despite limited quantitative evidence regarding the effectiveness of condoms in blocking the sexual transmission of HIV. Although recent meta-analyses of condom effectiveness suggest that condoms are 60 to 70% effective when used for HIV prophylaxis, these studies do not isolate consistent condom use, and therefore provide only a lower bound on the true effectiveness of correct and consistent condom use. A reexamination of HIV seroconversion studies suggests that condoms are 90 to 95% effective when used consistently, i.e. consistent condom users are 10 to 20 times less likely to become infected when exposed to the virus than are inconsistent or non-users. Similar results are obtained utilizing model-based estimation techniques, which indicate that condoms decrease the per-contact probability of male-to-female transmission of HIV by about 95%. Though imperfect, condoms provide substantial protection against HIV infection. Condom promotion therefore remains an important international priority in the fight against AIDS.

Effectiveness of condoms in preventing HIV transmission. - PubMed - NCBI
ot

All this bullshit can be summarized with one sentence:

The only 100% guaranteed way not to get AIDS is to never have sex with someone with AIDS.

Ah yes. We need more of these loving tolerant Muslims in Western society.

Then they need to open a church instead of a bakery, which serves the public.

LOL! Adorable... Ladies and Gents of the USMB... I present you: ^^ THE PROBLEM! ^^

And in so presenting, I provide you the opportunity to examine the advocacy of Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle and the reason WHY:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!

Remember Reader, nature precludes the means for one to simultaneously adhere to BOTH the Thesis and the Antithesis.

It simply can't be done.
Understand that the above cited contributor was shown BY ME.. videos of a DOZEN Muslim bakeries in Dearborn, MI. who each refused the bake a cake for a Homosexual wedding... and the above cited individual had NO PROBLEM with those bakeries... claiming that such was against their religion, and that it was foolish to ask a Muslim to do such.

Excuse me, Ted Haggard. I have had no such conversation with you...EVER. You must be confused again.

Screen-Shot-2015-10-26-at-8.07.37-PM.png

No snide remarks. Just passing on what certain Muslims here don't want to be seen by the world. And they'll certainly hate the source.

Story @ *GRAPHIC* Islamic State STONES ‘Gay Men’ to Death | Pamela Geller

And for there who will instantly claim this is false because of Geller, here's another source for the same story = Islamic State STONES ‘Gay Men’ to Death @ Prison Planet.com » *GRAPHIC* Islamic State STONES ‘Gay Men’ to Death

stone throwing kills!

LOL! Adorable... Ladies and Gents of the USMB... I present you: ^^ THE PROBLEM! ^^

And in so presenting, I provide you the opportunity to examine the advocacy of Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle and the reason WHY:

THERE ARE NO LEFTIST AMERICANS!

Remember Reader, nature precludes the means for one to simultaneously adhere to BOTH the Thesis and the Antithesis.

It simply can't be done.
Understand that the above cited contributor was shown BY ME.. videos of a DOZEN Muslim bakeries in Dearborn, MI. who each refused the bake a cake for a Homosexual wedding... and the above cited individual had NO PROBLEM with those bakeries... claiming that such was against their religion, and that it was foolish to ask a Muslim to do such.

Excuse me, Ted Haggard. I have had no such conversation with you...EVER. You must be confused again.

No snide remarks. Just passing on what certain Muslims here don't want to be seen by the world. And they'll certainly hate the source.

And for there who will instantly claim this is false because of Geller, here's another source for the same story = Islamic State STONES ‘Gay Men’ to Death @ Prison Planet.com » *GRAPHIC* Islamic State STONES ‘Gay Men’ to Death

Just a more extreme version of what goes on here.

Huckabee is just a watered down version of these people..

Everyday Feminism

My father is a racist bigot too. It's nice learning how cruel the world can be from your own parent.

Just a more extreme version of what goes on here.

Huckabee is just a watered down version of these people..

You're a fucking loon.

Everyday Feminism

My father is a racist bigot too. It's nice learning how cruel the world can be from your own parent.

He raised one.

Ah yes. We need more of these loving tolerant Muslims in Western society.

Look at these bat shit crazy Leftists thinking that people who disagree with the homosexual lifestyle are no different than Muslims who stone them. How evil can these people, I mean Leftists, get?

Lots on the Right will get off on that while wishing they could do that in the US.

I don't think American righties want to stone homos bode. They just don't want to bake their cakes :thup:

Freedom of religion doesn't mean you can only do things in a Church without worry of government intrusion.

The state of Oregon has a specific law that says you cannot discriminate against sexual orientation.

and the 1st amendment guarantees free exercise of Religion. The question becomes which one hold more weight.
Right? But using religious beliefs to allow justify civil rights violations will not work. You can't imprison someone in your church against their will, for example.

Imprisonment is actual harm. Hurt feelings over having to go to another baker to get a cake is not harm.

Freedom of religion doesn't mean you can only do things in a Church without worry of government intrusion.

The state of Oregon has a specific law that says you cannot discriminate against sexual orientation.

and the 1st amendment guarantees free exercise of Religion. The question becomes which one hold more weight.
Right? But using religious beliefs to allow justify civil rights violations will not work. You can't imprison someone in your church against their will, for example.

Imprisonment is actual harm. Hurt feelings over having to go to another baker to get a cake is not harm.
Not to mention the "social assassination" that comes with it

Not to mention the "social assassination" that comes with it

The economic assassination of the wrongthinkers is also an issue.

Forum List

Back