Beirut protests turn violent for second day as PM threatens to quit

IronFist

May 26, 2015
What do these protesters want? To turn their country into another ISIS?. Jesus Christ, I will never understand those Arabs. Why do they always revolt against their secular governments? Maybe they really want to turn their countries into jihadist shitholes where people do nothing but cutting throats of unbelievers? I hope Islam will be banned one day everywhere in the world. It doesn't bring anything but suffering.

What do these protesters want? To turn their country into another ISIS?. Jesus Christ, I will never understand those Arabs. Why do they always revolt against their secular governments? Maybe they really want to turn their countries into jihadist shitholes where people do nothing but cutting throats of unbelievers? I hope Islam will be banned one day everywhere in the world. It doesn't bring anything but suffering.

....and hezbullah won't allow a president to be elected. It has been too long that the government has been in a stalemate. Hezbullah is holding the country hostage, while it wages war for Iran in syria.
Hezbullah should have legally been disarmed decades ago. They are breaking the law, and the peace.

Is Hezbollah really that bad? At least there is no war in Lebanon (yet) and the country stays relatively peaceful. Their civil war ended just in 1990. Are Lebanese tired of peace or what?

Is Hezbollah really that bad? At least there is no war in Lebanon (yet) and the country stays relatively peaceful. Their civil war ended just in 1990. Are Lebanese tired of peace or what?

The wounds between the groups have not been allowed to heal. There are still too many scares and too much distrust. Yes, hezbullah is that bad and would bring another war down on Lebanon if it served Iran or syria interests. They have been in violation of the disarmament and are a threat to Lebanon and it's people.
Lebanese hunger for peace, real peace, not an armed pause till the next war.
Hezbullah has been responsible not just for war but the assassination of too many lebanese leaders, too many bombings, too many deaths, too much destruction, too much hate.

Forum List

Back