Zone1 Belief in God drops to 81 percent

Lowest level in US history and down 10 percent in the last decade

We have the most depressed society in history.
Try to find a psychotherapist; they are all booked.
And more than 50% of transsexuals related to anyone in my community committed suicide at least 6.
You are thrilled because you have a good pension and spend your entire life sucking up to your club.

We have the most depressed society in history.
Try to find a psychotherapist; they are all booked.
And more than 50% of transsexuals related to anyone in my community committed suicide at least 6.
You are thrilled because you have a good pension and spend your entire life sucking up to your club.
Transexuals commit suicide because they are ostracized by their families and society

That is changing

Transexuals commit suicide because they are ostracized by their families and society

That is changing
Not in my community and you are lying through your ass.
Transexuals are depressed and due to ProgTard lies, they think they they will be happy being the opposite gender.

Why talk about yourself that way?

I knew these people and a sex change was not the answer but your ProgTard media convinced them it was.
Now they're dead by their own hand.
You are truly an evil person.

I know a guy…..

Why would it be bad?
Allowing people not to believe in the God that you do?

Are Muslim Theocracies good or bad?
lets try again. Is a country better or worse off if the majority of its citizens share a belief in a higher power? Muslim countries fit that description, since you brought them up.

lets try again. Is a country better or worse off if the majority of its citizens share a belief in a higher power? Muslim countries fit that description, since you brought them up.
Since you asked, I think society would be better off without it

Forum List

Back