Believe and be saved

And you are being self righteous and ignorant because that is what you are taught, you don't wish to challenge it and you don't wish to read the Bible on your own or think for yourself.
I can change your mind if you are willing to look but I don't feel like doing it on the internet.

you are being defiant to the words of Our Lord where He repeatedly tells us how He is going to Judge us - on works only.

carry on with your pride. or rethink it. it was pride which tempted the Angels.

Everyone worked except Mary (Luke 10:39-42) and she wasn't judged.

Luke 10:39 And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word.

Luke 10:40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.

Luke 10:41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:

Luke 10:42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

Mary worked hard getting Jesus' big head through her virgin bang hole, didn't she? :dunno:

you are being defiant to the words of Our Lord where He repeatedly tells us how He is going to Judge us - on works only.

carry on with your pride. or rethink it. it was pride which tempted the Angels.

Everyone worked except Mary (Luke 10:39-42) and she wasn't judged.

Luke 10:39 And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word.

Luke 10:40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.

Luke 10:41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:

Luke 10:42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

Mary worked hard getting Jesus' big head through her virgin bang hole, didn't she? :dunno:
the birth canal is a flawed design

I ask you! What if God would say, "Well, I've given you many opportunities to get saved, and every time I do, you reject my Son as your Lord and Saviour, so I'm going to take you at your word? I'll withdraw my offer of eternal life for you in Heaven, and I'll let you drop into Hell with all of its torments. No, I won't bother you anymore." What then, my friend? What then?
THINK!

Lord,you laid the foundation of the earth
and made the heavens with your hands.
They will perish, but you remain forever;
they will wear out like old clothing.
You will change them like a garment
and discard them.
But you are always the same;
you will live forever.
The children of your people
will live in security.
Their children’s children
will thrive in your presence.” Psalm 102:24-28

I ask you! What if God would say, "Well, I've given you many opportunities to get saved, and every time I do, you reject my Son as your Lord and Saviour, so I'm going to take you at your word? I'll withdraw my offer of eternal life for you in Heaven, and I'll let you drop into Hell with all of its torments. No, I won't bother you anymore." What then, my friend? What then?
THINK!
what if questions are not facts....there is no proof god ever said anything he is credited as saying...
you want fires with that?

and discard them.
you will live forever.
will live in security.
camp fire story!

and discard them.
you will live forever.
will live in security.
camp fire story!
YOU ARE A SILLY WASTE OF TIME!!! BEGONE SATAN'S little helper!!!

in theory.....but that's all!

NO!!! God's word is not theory ,God's word is eternal living truth!!!

So your god talks? :confused:

Of course God talks! The Holybible ""is"" God talking!!! ===In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. John 1:1-5

This is the message God has given us to pass on to you: that God is Light and in him is no darkness at all. 6 So if we say we are his friends but go on living in spiritual darkness and sin, we are lying. 7 But if we are living in the light of God’s presence, just as Christ does, then we have wonderful fellowship and joy with each other, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from every sin.

8 If we say that we have no sin, we are only fooling ourselves and refusing to accept the truth. 9 But if we confess our sins to him, he can be depended on to forgive us and to cleanse us from every wrong. And it is perfectly proper for God to do this for us because Christ died to wash away our sins.* 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we are lying and calling God a liar, for he says we have sinned.
1 JOHN 1:5-10

Believe God's word==Romans 10:9-13==If you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved; 10 for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation. 11 for the scripture says, “whoever believes in Him will not be disappointed.” 12 for there is no distinction between jew and greek; for the same lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on him; 13 for “whoever will call on the name of the lord will be saved.”so be saved!!! Call on God, confess and repent!=here is an example of a prayer to God for those that have no idea of how they might talk to God!!=dear Lord God,
because i am not perfect, i am a sinner that needs forgiveness and i ask you to forgive me. I believe you are savior and Lord who shed your blood and died to pay my sin-debt, and rose from the dead; you live forever. I turn from (repent) my sins and invite you, Jesus Christ of nazareth, God the messiah to come into my heart and life as savior and lord. Please, help me to glorify you in all i say and do. I want to trust and follow you as my Lord and personal savior. I need your protections and directions throughout my daily life, help me. In the all-powerful name of Jesus Christ of nazareth i pray. Amen. ==This is the message God has given us to pass on to you: that God is Light and in him is no darkness at all. 6 So if we say we are his friends but go on living in spiritual darkness and sin, we are lying. 7 But if we are living in the light of God’s presence, just as Christ does, then we have wonderful fellowship and joy with each other, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from every sin.

8 If we say that we have no sin, we are only fooling ourselves and refusing to accept the truth. 9 But if we confess our sins to him, he can be depended on to forgive us and to cleanse us from every wrong. And it is perfectly proper for God to do this for us because Christ died to wash away our sins.* 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we are lying and calling God a liar, for he says we have sinned.
1 JOHN 1:5-10

Forum List

Back