Believe in Something. Even If It Means Sacrificing Everything

Taya Kyle, the widow of Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle, slammed Nike for its ad featuring Colin Kaepernick, stating that the "sacrificing everything thing – it just doesn’t play out here."

I does play and Mrs. Kyle needs to get out of the discussion if she's supporting the opinion of a president that slammed a honored veteran consistently, a gold star family and disrespected another gold star wife. Chris Kyle was not killed on a battlefield and he was murdered by another vet.

There was nothing wrong with what Nike did. There are so many others who have sacrificed everything for us to live as we do besides military and certainly the police.

Yes it was. That's what the feds do to calm down the animals. It was a six day riot killing over 70 people. Furthermore, what makes the fed court more right than the local courts?

I used the word "excessive" not in a legal way, but in a way to say they need to get rough with some of these people.. If a cop tells you to get on the ground and you refuse, expect them to tackle you and force your arms behind your back. If a cop tells you to freeze and you run, again, you are likely going to get tackled and have your arms forced behind your back; unless they happen to have a dog that will chew your leg halfway off

All so-called episodes of accused police brutality have one thing in common: the subject refused to obey the orders of the police officer. The solution? Obey all orders of a police officer.

By definition, excessive means more than what is needed. You don't have a clue what you are talking about. If you ever had to fill out a use of force report where your ass would be on the line, I bet you'd know better. Just like one minute you say police who break the law always get their just deserts. Then I pointed out Rodney King, and without reading or knowing what the fuck you are talking about, you posted 2 of the officers were found guilty. BUT they were only found guilty in FEDERAL court after the state of California didn't.

You NEVER admit being wrong, even when it is obvious as hell. Anyone can read your last 4 posts and see you were wrong...

If they are not convicted of excessive force, that means legally, they didn't use excessive force. Excessive force is not what some leftist or football player thinks it is. In fact in the state case, the police used the video to justify their actions which is why they were acquitted.

No, that's NOT what that means. :rolleyes:

Yes, that's exactly what it means. That's why we have courts; to make judgments whether something is legal or not.

We live in a civilized society. We don't lock people up that didn't break any laws. You can't lock people up because you don't like the looks of something or the outcome, or your opinion differs from what the law says.

No, that's not what it means. There are guilty people that get off the hook, and innocent people that go to jail. I've seen YOU even say that people you think are innocent, like some of those within the Trump campaign are being convicted and going to jail. You are so fucking inconsistent it is unbelievable. I've even caught you being wrong in this thread as clear as day, and instead of just biting the bullet and admitting it, what do you do? You double down on it.

No, you never seen me say that. What you seen me say (perhaps) is that they are BS charges; things people did before they became associated with Trump and as we all know, nothing to do with this so-callled collusion BS.

But again I ask, show me where an officer did something against the law and was not reprimanded for it. The key words here are Against The Law.

His football career. He was a football player. He played football.
He did not sacrifice shit - HE LIED!

He said he was 'black listed'.

John Elway has come out to say he offered a multi-million dollar contract to KAEPERNICK play for the Broncos DURING THE TIME KAEPERNICK SAID NO TEAM WOULD HIRE HIM And that KAEPERNICK TURNED HIM / THE JOB DOWN!

THAT'S NOT 'SACRIFICE'!

THAT'S BEING A LIAR AND A CON ARTIST!

I liked the ad Nike ran over the weekend, Kap did NOT belong in that wonderful group of challenged athletes.

Or maybe his challenge to overcome is mental....the other athletes in the ad had physical and financial challenges to overcome.

Kap is nothing but a cornball activist.

He lost his job because of not being a good football player. Pro sports careers are very short for the average player. Now he's a disgruntled employee. Nike's just trying to sell their shoes, sports clothing and equipment. Sounds like typical liberalism of taking advantage of the public for their own gains..

He lost his job because of not being a good football player. Pro sports careers are very short for the average player. Now he's a disgruntled employee. Nike's just trying to sell their shoes, sports clothing and equipment. Sounds like typical liberalism of taking advantage of the public for their own gains..
Hey, it could be that simple. And the Right is providing a huge assist with its outrage.

"Just let it go" is no longer in the American lexicon. We just have to lose our shit.

Hey, it could be that simple. And the Right is providing a huge assist with its outrage.

"Just let it go" is no longer in the American lexicon. We just have to lose our shit.

The outrage is the libbies not respecting the American flag. The flag represents everybody. Not just over-the-hill athletes and a commie sports manufacturer. That's something we sacrifice everything for.

Nike must be a Canadian company now. Or are they Chinese? They can't be American.

100% American! How un-American of you to think that anyone that does not think just like you cannot be an American.

That's what I am questioning. Nike is really a multi-national company with a globalization agenda. Same with Apple, the most profitable corporation in Cali. They can just relocate elsewhere very easily. To give you an example of an American company that competes with Nike is New Balance. They want to keep manufacturing in the US. Not go global.

There was nothing wrong with what Nike did. There are so many others who have sacrificed everything for us to live as we do besides military and certainly the police

Now non-victim Affirmative Action Colin is being compared to those who fought and died for our country.

All for being a bad teammate by putting his personal views on the team logo while not being able to articulate one single instance in life where he was a victim.

There was nothing wrong with what Nike did. There are so many others who have sacrificed everything for us to live as we do besides military and certainly the police

Now non-victim Affirmative Action Colin is being compared to those who fought and died for our country.

All for being a bad teammate by putting his personal views on the team logo while not being able to articulate one single instance in life where he was a victim.

Oh, as a large black man , with money , he’s never been hassled by the police ?

There was nothing wrong with what Nike did. There are so many others who have sacrificed everything for us to live as we do besides military and certainly the police.
Kaepernick is NOT one of those people.

0910-serena-williams-drawing-cartoon-twitter-3.jpg

What about Serena Williams? Another Nike. What does she believe to sacrifice everything? Ranting? Improper conduct on a tennis court to get a penalty by white umpire? Sexist umpires? Unfair coaching (cheating)? Opponent lets her win? So called "racist" political cartoons by media?

By pissing off America, the Nike corp. is going to experience that new slogan too. Kaeperdick is the reverse King Midas - everywhere he goes people lose money.

Huh. Then why are Nike online sales up 31%?

0910-serena-williams-drawing-cartoon-twitter-3.jpg

What about Serena Williams? Another Nike. What does she believe to sacrifice everything? Ranting? Improper conduct on a tennis court to get a penalty by white umpire? Sexist umpires? Unfair coaching (cheating)? Opponent lets her win? So called "racist" political cartoons by media?

That is a damn racist cartoon. She got punished for the very thing that made men like Connors and McEnroe famous.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

By pissing off America, the Nike corp. is going to experience that new slogan too. Kaeperdick is the reverse King Midas - everywhere he goes people lose money.

Huh. Then why are Nike online sales up 31%?

It's reactionary. Vendors are expecting sales to increase, so they are likely increasing their stock. If they experience poor sales, then the stock they order now will hold them over for the next several months.

It's easier to change the numbers by buying merchandise. It will take months before people who quit buying products will show up on the books.

But trust me, there are probably a lot more people pissed off about this than those who are not, and time will tell that story:

Louisiana city recreation department prohibited from using Nike apparel or equipment

College volleyball team wears gray T-shirts instead of Nike gear for match

Forum List

Back