Believe in Something. Even If It Means Sacrificing Everything

Correct. Kneeling is not disrespectful to the flag, it's why you're kneeling that is.

Respect is how one views it. For instance, a coworker of mine is a retired Cleveland police officer and a diehard Browns fan. After the kneeling started, he called his friends and family to advise them that the NFL is no longer welcome in his home. They are still welcome to his house, just not to watch football.

His wife was more outraged than he was. After all, she's the one that sat up every night hoping her husband was going to come home after work. She's the one that became frantic every time there was a police involved shooting. Who can blame her for not wanting football in her home?

He probably flies a blue line American flag . Which is disrespectful to the flag as well isn’t it?

No, it isn't. That's besides the fact most people don't even know what the blue line flag is.

Most people don’t know what KAP was protesting about .

That blue line flag desecrates the flag our military flies !

No it does not because the blue line was not meant in protest or disrespect.

I think most people know what he was protesting about, anti-police and anti-law and order. I also believe most Americans are pro-police. So let's look at the numbers:

At the latest survey which was about ten years go, we had 3/4 million police officers in the US. That's just officers, not investigators, not retired officers, just the officers currently serving the public.

We would have to assume most if not all of those officers are against KaperKlown. Then we assume each one has a love one: spouse, children parents...... Now add in those detectives (most of whom were police officers) auxiliary police officers, retired police officers, bailiffs, prison guards, corrections officers, parole officers, you're talking about a lot of people here just in the uniform.

Outside of that organization, you have people like myself, simple civilians.

I think this move by Nike will affect a lot of people, and their sales will show it within six months.

Oh suddenly intent matters? Kaps protest is nothing to do with the military. And he’s not against police , he’s against police brutality.

Given the fact there is no police brutality that goes unpunished, yes, he is against the police. If you know any police officers, talk to them. Many say it's all politics and doing their job is like walking on eggshells. While his protest is not against our military, many feel very strongly about respecting our flag and country.

Of course it's not about the kneeling and the intent. It's why they are kneeling that's offensive.

If you had brains enuff to ignore him this issue which is a nothing burger would not have an ounce of traction. As long as you play into it then you are part of the problem. IGNORE.

He probably flies a blue line American flag . Which is disrespectful to the flag as well isn’t it?

No, it isn't. That's besides the fact most people don't even know what the blue line flag is.

I think most people know what he was protesting about, anti-police and anti-law and order. I also believe most Americans are pro-police. So let's look at the numbers:

At the latest survey which was about ten years go, we had 3/4 million police officers in the US. That's just officers, not investigators, not retired officers, just the officers currently serving the public.

We would have to assume most if not all of those officers are against KaperKlown. Then we assume each one has a love one: spouse, children parents...... Now add in those detectives (most of whom were police officers) auxiliary police officers, retired police officers, bailiffs, prison guards, corrections officers, parole officers, you're talking about a lot of people here just in the uniform.

I think this move by Nike will affect a lot of people, and their sales will show it within six months.

Oh suddenly intent matters? Kaps protest is nothing to do with the military. And he’s not against police , he’s against police brutality.

Pretty sure his Police Pigs socks was against the police and not police brutality.

ap_colin_kaepernick_02_jc_160901_12x5_1600.jpg

Yes . His goal to to eliminate all police ! Is that what you think ?

Trump protests against the FBI. Guess he hates law enforcement too.

Given the fact there is no police brutality that goes unpunished, yes, he is against the police. If you know any police officers, talk to them. Many say it's all politics and doing their job is like walking on eggshells. While his protest is not against our military, many feel very strongly about respecting our flag and country.

Of course it's not about the kneeling and the intent. It's why they are kneeling that's offensive.

Lol at police brutality not going unpunished.

Pretty sure his Police Pigs socks was against the police and not police brutality.

Over-react much? You just said his goal was not about police, but just police brutality. If that was his aim, wearing pig cop socks certainly doesn't show it. Not all cops are racist.

Please feel free to show me how his socks helped him deliver his message. I'd love to hear it.

I've asked this a million times, but I'll ask again: show me a case where an officer broke the law in the line of duty and was not punished for it.

I didn't see Trump kneeling under our flag protesting anybody.

I've asked this a million times, but I'll ask again: show me a case where an officer broke the law in the line of duty and was not punished for it.

Rodney King.

Rodney King.

A Federal judge today sentenced two police officers to two and a half years in prison for the beating of Rodney G. King. He said he was being lenient because Mr. King had provoked their violence and the officers had already suffered from widespread vilification and from having to face repeated judicial proceedings.

Sympathetic Judge Gives Officers 2 1/2 Years in Rodney King Beating

The statement is absurd.

The Aztecs believed in somethjng. I doubt their sacrifices appreciate their willingness to sacrifice for them.

I know Jews didn't appreciate Hitler's willingness to sacrifice for his beliefs.

If your beliefs are wrong and evil it doesn't matter what you sacrifice

Rodney King.

A Federal judge today sentenced two police officers to two and a half years in prison for the beating of Rodney G. King. He said he was being lenient because Mr. King had provoked their violence and the officers had already suffered from widespread vilification and from having to face repeated judicial proceedings.

Rodney King was beaten by more than 2 officers, and they were only convicted in federal court after they were acquitted in California. :rolleyes:

Rodney King.

Rodney King was beaten by more than 2 officers, and they were only convicted in federal court after they were acquitted in California. :rolleyes:

Well gee now, why were they acquitted?

Rodney King.

Because they were white officers beating down a Black man... The initial acquittal was shown to be wrong when they were convicted in federal court. Which you posted. You can't have your cake and eat it too. They were ON VIDEO shown beating him down with night sticks while he was laying prone on the ground. There is something called Excessive Use of Force. It's when force is used beyond what it takes to subdue a situation... and when King was prone on the ground surrounded by 4 office with night sticks hitting him all over his body including the head, he had been subdued.

As a white old man they were guilty. Skin color and race mean nothing. All people are as productive as any others. Fact.

Rodney King.

Because they were white officers beating down a Black man... The initial acquittal was shown to be wrong when they were convicted in federal court. Which you posted. You can't have your cake and eat it too. They were ON VIDEO shown beating him down with night sticks while he was laying prone on the ground. There is something called Excessive Use of Force. It's when force is used beyond what it takes to subdue a situation... and when King was prone on the ground surrounded by 4 office with night sticks hitting him all over his body including the head, he had been subdued.

Oh, because they were white? You mean the same jury that sent the other two to prison were only racist of the other two they acquitted? Funny how that works, huh?

So let's see, that took place in 1991. That was 27 years ago. Most of these kneeling clowns were either too young to remember that incident or not even born yet. That's what they're protesting?

Rodney King.

Oh, because they were white? You mean the same jury that sent the other two to prison were only racist of the other two they acquitted? Funny how that works, huh?

So let's see, that took place in 1991. That was 27 years ago. Most of these kneeling clowns were either too young to remember that incident or not even born yet. That's what they're protesting?

Wasn't the same jury. :abgg2q.jpg:

And yes Blacks are still unequally treated by police statistically, especially when it comes to excessive use of force including deadly force, 27 years later.

Believe in something. Even if it means sacrificing everything.

Nike going to take their $39B worth and help whatever the hell cause this disrespect of America is over?
No.
Kap going to?
No.
Any NFL player?
No.

Leftists are just bullshitters who invented a new excuse to piss on America.

The unemployed third rate QB no NFL team wants does have one big fan though:
View attachment 214781
Well, let's review.

Kaepernick knelt silently to protest racial inequities and police brutality.

Trump took his protest as disrespecting the flag, servicemen and A,Erica in general.

Other players joined Kaepernick's kneeling, silent protest.

Trump spurred his followers and the NFL owners (a less competent group of people can be found only in the West Wing) to fire the protesting players making the issue not only NOT about what the protests were about, but a cultural dividing red meat issue to distract from his own legal jeopardy.

And the distraction works for his followers, but no one else. Cultural wedge issues carry far more weight with the culturally dispossessed than critical issues of crime and conspiracy in the White House. Trump truly could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and non one among his followers would care.

Why does the cultural issue of Trump's open disdain for southerners play at all among his followers, many of whom are southerners themselves? What Svengali like grip does he hold on their minds?
Pissing on America because of why? Police brutality and inequality?

Ok shitforbrains, name one thing the NFL millionaires did with their millions to combat this supposed claim.

THEY DID NOTHING.

Just more Leftard excuses to piss on the nation they hate.

Now go demand Nike and the NFL put their hundreds of billions into fighting your BS cause.

Oh yeah. You know it’s BS and so do they thus no one does anything.
How does kneeling in silence translate into pissing on America? Partisan hyperbole?

And how does ignoring police brutality responsibly address that problem? Ignorance I shall truly bliss, I guess.

What about is peaceful protest is unAmerican? Without regard to the first amendment, that problem is solved.

How odd is it that some Right Wingers will claim they are constitutoriginalists when it comes to the second amendment, but all too willing to forget the first.
TTJjegD.jpg
Hilarious how you Leftards now are in full denial now that you’re eating shoe.

And yes Blacks are still unequally treated by police statistically, especially when it comes to excessive use of force including deadly force, 27 years later.

The only time police use excessive force is when a subject or suspect behaves unruly. Cops have a job to do. What do you think, when a black guy runs away, the cop is going to chase him and tap him on the back?

Blacks get treated differently than whites because blacks behave differently than whites.

The federal government prosecuted a separate civil rights case, obtaining grand jury indictments for violations by the four officers of King's civil rights. Their trial in a federal district court ended on April 16, 1993, with two of the officers being found guilty and sentenced to prison. The other two were acquitted of the charges. The city of Los Angeles awarded King $3.8 million in damages, in a separate suit. He struggled to start a business but was not successful. He was found dead in his swimming pool two months after publishing his memoir.

Rodney King - Wikipedia

The only time police use excessive force is when a subject or suspect behaves unruly. Cops have a job to do. What do you think, when a black guy runs away, the cop is going to chase him and tap him on the back?

Blacks get treated differently than whites because blacks behave differently than whites.

The federal government prosecuted a separate civil rights case, obtaining grand jury indictments for violations by the four officers of King's civil rights. Their trial in a federal district court ended on April 16, 1993, with two of the officers being found guilty and sentenced to prison. The other two were acquitted of the charges. The city of Los Angeles awarded King $3.8 million in damages, in a separate suit. He struggled to start a business but was not successful. He was found dead in his swimming pool two months after publishing his memoir.

Rodney King - Wikipedia

You just proved you don't know what excessive force is. Excessive force is NEVER authorized.

Also, as I said, the court case the 2 officers were found guilty was a second FEDERAL case.

We have body cams now, idiot.

Forum List

Back