Believe in Something. Even If It Means Sacrificing Everything

Well gee now, why were they acquitted?

Because they were white officers beating down a Black man... The initial acquittal was shown to be wrong when they were convicted in federal court. Which you posted. You can't have your cake and eat it too. They were ON VIDEO shown beating him down with night sticks while he was laying prone on the ground. There is something called Excessive Use of Force. It's when force is used beyond what it takes to subdue a situation... and when King was prone on the ground surrounded by 4 office with night sticks hitting him all over his body including the head, he had been subdued.

Oh, because they were white? You mean the same jury that sent the other two to prison were only racist of the other two they acquitted? Funny how that works, huh?

So let's see, that took place in 1991. That was 27 years ago. Most of these kneeling clowns were either too young to remember that incident or not even born yet. That's what they're protesting?

Wasn't the same jury. :abgg2q.jpg:

And yes Blacks are still unequally treated by police statistically, especially when it comes to excessive use of force including deadly force, 27 years later.

The only time police use excessive force is when a subject or suspect behaves unruly. Cops have a job to do. What do you think, when a black guy runs away, the cop is going to chase him and tap him on the back?

Blacks get treated differently than whites because blacks behave differently than whites.

The federal government prosecuted a separate civil rights case, obtaining grand jury indictments for violations by the four officers of King's civil rights. Their trial in a federal district court ended on April 16, 1993, with two of the officers being found guilty and sentenced to prison. The other two were acquitted of the charges. The city of Los Angeles awarded King $3.8 million in damages, in a separate suit. He struggled to start a business but was not successful. He was found dead in his swimming pool two months after publishing his memoir.

Rodney King - Wikipedia

You just proved you don't know what excessive force is. Excessive force is NEVER authorized.

Also, as I said, the court case the 2 officers were found guilty was a second FEDERAL case.

Yes it was. That's what the feds do to calm down the animals. It was a six day riot killing over 70 people. Furthermore, what makes the fed court more right than the local courts?

I used the word "excessive" not in a legal way, but in a way to say they need to get rough with some of these people.. If a cop tells you to get on the ground and you refuse, expect them to tackle you and force your arms behind your back. If a cop tells you to freeze and you run, again, you are likely going to get tackled and have your arms forced behind your back; unless they happen to have a dog that will chew your leg halfway off

All so-called episodes of accused police brutality have one thing in common: the subject refused to obey the orders of the police officer. The solution? Obey all orders of a police officer.

Most people don’t know what KAP was protesting about .

That blue line flag desecrates the flag our military flies !

No it does not because the blue line was not meant in protest or disrespect.

I think most people know what he was protesting about, anti-police and anti-law and order. I also believe most Americans are pro-police. So let's look at the numbers:

At the latest survey which was about ten years go, we had 3/4 million police officers in the US. That's just officers, not investigators, not retired officers, just the officers currently serving the public.

We would have to assume most if not all of those officers are against KaperKlown. Then we assume each one has a love one: spouse, children parents...... Now add in those detectives (most of whom were police officers) auxiliary police officers, retired police officers, bailiffs, prison guards, corrections officers, parole officers, you're talking about a lot of people here just in the uniform.

Outside of that organization, you have people like myself, simple civilians.

I think this move by Nike will affect a lot of people, and their sales will show it within six months.

Oh suddenly intent matters? Kaps protest is nothing to do with the military. And he’s not against police , he’s against police brutality.

Given the fact there is no police brutality that goes unpunished, yes, he is against the police. If you know any police officers, talk to them. Many say it's all politics and doing their job is like walking on eggshells. While his protest is not against our military, many feel very strongly about respecting our flag and country.

Of course it's not about the kneeling and the intent. It's why they are kneeling that's offensive.

Lol at police brutality not going unpunished.
We have body cams now, idiot.

And they seem to be working out in the favor of our police thank goodness.

No it does not because the blue line was not meant in protest or disrespect.

I think most people know what he was protesting about, anti-police and anti-law and order. I also believe most Americans are pro-police. So let's look at the numbers:

At the latest survey which was about ten years go, we had 3/4 million police officers in the US. That's just officers, not investigators, not retired officers, just the officers currently serving the public.

We would have to assume most if not all of those officers are against KaperKlown. Then we assume each one has a love one: spouse, children parents...... Now add in those detectives (most of whom were police officers) auxiliary police officers, retired police officers, bailiffs, prison guards, corrections officers, parole officers, you're talking about a lot of people here just in the uniform.

Outside of that organization, you have people like myself, simple civilians.

I think this move by Nike will affect a lot of people, and their sales will show it within six months.

Oh suddenly intent matters? Kaps protest is nothing to do with the military. And he’s not against police , he’s against police brutality.

Given the fact there is no police brutality that goes unpunished, yes, he is against the police. If you know any police officers, talk to them. Many say it's all politics and doing their job is like walking on eggshells. While his protest is not against our military, many feel very strongly about respecting our flag and country.

Of course it's not about the kneeling and the intent. It's why they are kneeling that's offensive.

Lol at police brutality not going unpunished.
We have body cams now, idiot.

And they seem to be working out in the favor of our police thank goodness.
I remember when Democrats thought they were going to catch thousands of police klansmen with those cameras....

Because they were white officers beating down a Black man... The initial acquittal was shown to be wrong when they were convicted in federal court. Which you posted. You can't have your cake and eat it too. They were ON VIDEO shown beating him down with night sticks while he was laying prone on the ground. There is something called Excessive Use of Force. It's when force is used beyond what it takes to subdue a situation... and when King was prone on the ground surrounded by 4 office with night sticks hitting him all over his body including the head, he had been subdued.

Oh, because they were white? You mean the same jury that sent the other two to prison were only racist of the other two they acquitted? Funny how that works, huh?

So let's see, that took place in 1991. That was 27 years ago. Most of these kneeling clowns were either too young to remember that incident or not even born yet. That's what they're protesting?

And yes Blacks are still unequally treated by police statistically, especially when it comes to excessive use of force including deadly force, 27 years later.

The only time police use excessive force is when a subject or suspect behaves unruly. Cops have a job to do. What do you think, when a black guy runs away, the cop is going to chase him and tap him on the back?

Blacks get treated differently than whites because blacks behave differently than whites.

The federal government prosecuted a separate civil rights case, obtaining grand jury indictments for violations by the four officers of King's civil rights. Their trial in a federal district court ended on April 16, 1993, with two of the officers being found guilty and sentenced to prison. The other two were acquitted of the charges. The city of Los Angeles awarded King $3.8 million in damages, in a separate suit. He struggled to start a business but was not successful. He was found dead in his swimming pool two months after publishing his memoir.

Rodney King - Wikipedia

You just proved you don't know what excessive force is. Excessive force is NEVER authorized.

Also, as I said, the court case the 2 officers were found guilty was a second FEDERAL case.

Yes it was. That's what the feds do to calm down the animals. It was a six day riot killing over 70 people. Furthermore, what makes the fed court more right than the local courts?

I used the word "excessive" not in a legal way, but in a way to say they need to get rough with some of these people.. If a cop tells you to get on the ground and you refuse, expect them to tackle you and force your arms behind your back. If a cop tells you to freeze and you run, again, you are likely going to get tackled and have your arms forced behind your back; unless they happen to have a dog that will chew your leg halfway off

All so-called episodes of accused police brutality have one thing in common: the subject refused to obey the orders of the police officer. The solution? Obey all orders of a police officer.

By definition, excessive means more than what is needed. You don't have a clue what you are talking about. If you ever had to fill out a use of force report where your ass would be on the line, I bet you'd know better. Just like one minute you say police who break the law always get their just deserts. Then I pointed out Rodney King, and without reading or knowing what the fuck you are talking about, you posted 2 of the officers were found guilty. BUT they were only found guilty in FEDERAL court after the state of California didn't.

You NEVER admit being wrong, even when it is obvious as hell. Anyone can read your last 4 posts and see you were wrong...

Rodney King - Wikipedia

By definition, excessive means more than what is needed. You don't have a clue what you are talking about. If you ever had to fill out a use of force report where your ass would be on the line, I bet you'd know better. Just like one minute you say police who break the law always get their just deserts. Then I pointed out Rodney King, and without reading or knowing what the fuck you are talking about, you posted 2 of the officers were found guilty. BUT they were only found guilty in FEDERAL court after the state of California didn't.

You NEVER admit being wrong, even when it is obvious as hell. Anyone can read your last 4 posts and see you were wrong...

If they are not convicted of excessive force, that means legally, they didn't use excessive force. Excessive force is not what some leftist or football player thinks it is. In fact in the state case, the police used the video to justify their actions which is why they were acquitted.

Rodney King - Wikipedia

If they are not convicted of excessive force, that means legally, they didn't use excessive force. Excessive force is not what some leftist or football player thinks it is. In fact in the state case, the police used the video to justify their actions which is why they were acquitted.

No, that's NOT what that means. :rolleyes:

Rodney King - Wikipedia

Yes, that's exactly what it means. That's why we have courts; to make judgments whether something is legal or not.

We live in a civilized society. We don't lock people up that didn't break any laws. You can't lock people up because you don't like the looks of something or the outcome, or your opinion differs from what the law says.

da8.jpg

More like your America Express, Visa, MasterCard right. You don't even have to say anything to stop buying their products. They have corporate headquarters in the Netherlands, Shanghai China and Beaverton, Oregon. They have embraced the globalists, and I'm not too sure they really care what you have to say.
Nike will see.

Yes, Nike will continue to see increased sells and their stock will be above where it was when the first ad aired by next week.

Doesn't mean crap. It won't mean anything for several weeks or perhaps a few months. Then the results will be in, but not beforehand.
The sea numbers got an initial push, but will be down for the critical next quarter, which includes Black Friday and Christmas shopping

I'm willing to wager on this

It is possible, but doubtful there will be any significant drop. Also, Nike is looking 10 years down the road, not 3 months. Nike just signed a new contract with the NFL, they can handle a bump in the road if it happens.
Well they pissed off law enforcement officers and the military so...

Nike must be a Canadian company now. Or are they Chinese? They can't be American.

Taya Kyle, the widow of Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle, slammed Nike for its ad featuring Colin Kaepernick, stating that the "sacrificing everything thing – it just doesn’t play out here."

Yes, that's exactly what it means. That's why we have courts; to make judgments whether something is legal or not.

We live in a civilized society. We don't lock people up that didn't break any laws. You can't lock people up because you don't like the looks of something or the outcome, or your opinion differs from what the law says.

No, that's not what it means. There are guilty people that get off the hook, and innocent people that go to jail. I've seen YOU even say that people you think are innocent, like some of those within the Trump campaign are being convicted and going to jail. You are so fucking inconsistent it is unbelievable. I've even caught you being wrong in this thread as clear as day, and instead of just biting the bullet and admitting it, what do you do? You double down on it.

Nike will see.

Yes, Nike will continue to see increased sells and their stock will be above where it was when the first ad aired by next week.

Doesn't mean crap. It won't mean anything for several weeks or perhaps a few months. Then the results will be in, but not beforehand.
The sea numbers got an initial push, but will be down for the critical next quarter, which includes Black Friday and Christmas shopping

I'm willing to wager on this

It is possible, but doubtful there will be any significant drop. Also, Nike is looking 10 years down the road, not 3 months. Nike just signed a new contract with the NFL, they can handle a bump in the road if it happens.
Well they pissed off law enforcement officers and the military so...

They pissed off some law enforcement officers and some of the military. I have not seen anything about the military exchanges not selling Nike anymore, have you?

Nike must be a Canadian company now. Or are they Chinese? They can't be American.

100% American! How un-American of you to think that anyone that does not think just like you cannot be an American.

Forum List

Back