Believe it or not

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
You right wingers and your hatred of freedom and people that choose to be different makes me want to be trans even more. What ever that pisses you off makes me happy and I'll wear it as a sign of opposition to you fascist fucks.

I'll teach everyone how wonderful it is!
I'll speak out about freedom
I'll speak out for human rights

Fascism only wins when people are coward into silence. never will I'll be quit as I am a freedom fighter.

I'd whether die then you fascist silencing me. FUCK YOU!

You right wingers and your hatred of freedom and people that choose to be different makes me want to be trans even more. What ever that pisses you off makes me happy and I'll wear it as a sign of opposition to you fascist fucks.

Fascism only wins when people are coward into silence. never will I'll be quit as I am a freedom fighter.

"I'd whether die then you fascist silencing me"

Sigwerthy! (misspelled intentionally)

Last edited:

You do know being a girl is expensive right?...you better get a sugar daddy first..

Says the hypocrite spouting hate for those different that he... or she... shim?

Please teach us all about freedom and human rights by having your dick cut off! That's the ticket!

I hope you try and teach the virtues of homoism to a straight father while his daughter is in the same bathroom you're heading into.

• Banned
b7d94ac88702b1cf7b2716713f963dd9.jpg

Let us know how that brain tumor operation works out for you and where we can go to see your cerebellum pickled in a jar. It will make a fine contribution to science in the study of sociopathology.

And it takes absolutely no courage to rant anonymously about fictitious curtailment of rights and spurious claims of oppression.

If you were ever to face any actual oppression, you'd fold like Superman on laundry day.

Forum List

Back