Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

Sometimes kids need to know that there are boundaries. You can teach them that without being abusive.

If they don't learn boundaries they grow up to be stupid Moon Bats. You know, like you.

How many kids have you raised and are they productive independent citizens now?

How many kids have you raised and are they productive independent citizens now?
I have two sons and they are doing great.

My wife is a retired school teacher. Taught for 30 years. She never hit a student but she said there were several of the little shits that sure as hell deserved it.

One of the reason it is so hard to get teachers nowadays is because there is little discipline in the schools.

Yes it will and now you can't even whip your own kids.
I know some parents use to say " this is going to hurt me more than you " I can tell you now they were lying. lol. I'm just kidding ,sorta.
Sick, twisted perverts getting their rocks off hurting children.

So he claims.
You are confused about this so let me 'splain.

Back in the 1950 when I went to elementary school teachers were allowed to paddle students. Parents usually backed them up. Kids knew they couldn't get away with much. If a student threatened to kill a teacher like the little shit in the story there would be hell to pay. The US was number one in the world in education.

Nowadays discipline in schools is close to non existent. The US hardly makes it in the top 20 in the world in education and nobody wants to be a teacher anymore.

You stupid Liberals fuck up everything you touch and education is near the top of the things you have fucked up.

So you want kids to be completely out of control, undisciplined, unprincipled.

Try out for the Olympics. Those wild leaps should get you on the track and field team.
You are confused about this so let me 'splain.

Back in the 1950 when I went to elementary school teachers were allowed to paddle students. Parents usually backed them up. Kids knew they couldn't get away with much. If a student threatened to kill a teacher like the little shit in the story there would be hell to pay. The US was number one in the world in education.

Nowadays discipline in schools is close to non existent. The US hardly makes it in the top 20 in the world in education and nobody wants to be a teacher anymore.

You stupid Liberals fuck up everything you touch and education is near the top of the things you have fucked up.
That's not even a GOOD deflection.

Interesting. Im trying to imagine what I would have done in his shoes. Slapping him would certainly enter my head. Whether or not I would do it is another question. Probably not.

Hosinksi was arrested and charged with battery.

This is really shameful IMHO. But I predicted it. And that's just the beginning.
I've always said a hallmark of atheism is hardness of heart, and we see it right here with those who want this man's life ruined over this. Right now would be an opportunity for the boy's parents to do the Christian thing and ask that all charges be dropped. In a just and decent world, the boy and his parents feel awful right now.

OK, guys. This thread isn't about Mashmont. It's about this excellent teacher who was forced out because of an unfortunate incident. Let's stick to that topic. OK? Thanks.
It's not an "unfortunate incident". He assaulted a minor under his care.

So let me get this straight. This teacher violated a lot of rules with his class decorations and shit. But since he is a conservative, you think he should be able to break the rules.

This teacher hit a student. HIT.A.Student And you want to give him a pass because he is a conservative? You think he is being fired for being a conservative and the beating a student was just window dressing.

Have I about got that right?

Yes it will and now you can't even whip your own kids.
I know some parents use to say " this is going to hurt me more than you " I can tell you now they were lying. lol. I'm just kidding ,sorta.
Parents can...to a point...

Forum List

Back