🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson: Don’t believe the left’s propaganda, I did NOT do research on fetal tissue

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
People need to shun CNN as they were the ones spreading this around with the leftwings help. there doesn't SEEM to be any medias today Republican/Conservatives can get a fair shake at. They post this crap and you will have to decide. It's just more of the lefts lowdown dirty politics

SNIP:

Ben Carson was on Fox News tonight explaining that he never did research on fetal tissue, regardless of what people are hearing from the left. He explains that in more detail just after he hammers Planned Parenthood, focusing on their infamous founder Margaret Sanger, telling people to get to know who she was and how she tried to control the population of black people.

Watch:

all of it here:
Ben Carson Don t believe the left s propaganda I did NOT do research on fetal tissue The Right Scoop -

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/ben-carson-dont-believe-the-lefts-propaganda-i-did-not-do-research-on-fetal-tissue/#ixzz3infvE8KY

Of course the left is going to lie about Dr. Carson. The left lies about everything.

YOU sir, are a LIAR. It has to be true - a Liberal said so!

:haha:

carson1.jpg

carson3.jpg

So who's lying? Carson then or Carson now?

Ben Carson was quoted as saying on a Reicht Wing blog: I am a bird SQUAWK! Dont believe the liberals!

And Stephanie would run to do a thread on what kinda bird Carson really is

Of course the left is going to lie about Dr. Carson. The left lies about everything.

It's funny how you people shred about blacks. Now you are supporting this liar. He is an excellent nice doctor but we do not need a doctor run this country.
We need good honest leader not a doctor with no political experience. We do not have time for job training. We need a leader that serve the best interest of this country not the best interest of a party.

It's funny how you people shred about blacks. Now you are supporting this liar. He is an excellent nice doctor but we do not need a doctor run this country.
We need good honest leader not a doctor with no political experience. We do not have time for job training. We need a leader that serve the best interest of this country not the best interest of a party.

But yet you voted for a junior senator, former community organizer? You can't make this shit up.

People need to shun CNN as they were the ones spreading this around with the leftwings help. there doesn't SEEM to be any medias today Republican/Conservatives can get a fair shake at. They post this crap and you will have to decide. It's just more of the lefts lowdown dirty politics

SNIP:

Ben Carson was on Fox News tonight explaining that he never did research on fetal tissue, regardless of what people are hearing from the left. He explains that in more detail just after he hammers Planned Parenthood, focusing on their infamous founder Margaret Sanger, telling people to get to know who she was and how she tried to control the population of black people.

Watch:

all of it here:
Ben Carson Don t believe the left s propaganda I did NOT do research on fetal tissue The Right Scoop -

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/ben-carson-dont-believe-the-lefts-propaganda-i-did-not-do-research-on-fetal-tissue/#ixzz3infvE8KY

Okay. Then explain this:

"For comparison, normal fetal and adult choroid plexus, ependyma, and nasal mucosa were also examined."

Colloid cysts of the third ventricle: immunohistochemical evidence for nonneuroepithelial differentiation.

Tsuchida T, Hruban RH, Carson BS, Phillips PC

Colloid cysts of the third ventricle immunohistochemical evidence for nonneuroepithelial differentiation. - PubMed - NCBI

Was that another Carson, BS, comparing normal fetal and adult choroid plexus?

But yet you voted for a junior senator, former community organizer? You can't make this shit up.
Actually I did not vote for Obama. Reality is I'm one of those millions that so sick with these GOPs that do not represent me. So they all can go to hell and take trump with them.

Whats worse is that you couldnt find anyone to beat him. Sheesh lmao

Actually I did not vote for Obama. Reality is I'm one of those millions that so sick with these GOPs that do not represent me. So they all can go to hell and take trump with them.
How's that working for ya?

I'll take anyone who actually loves America. Amazing how that's no longer a given.

The GOP is looking more and more like an bad BF.

Ben Carson is like: "Its not what it seems baby, your friends dont like me YOU KNOW THAT. They just want to see us fail! Ok ok, I know it didnt look good with the paper I wrote about fetal tissue research but its NOT WHAT IT SEEMS. Brenda did that shit because shes JEALOUS baby. Cant you see that?"

I'll take anyone who actually loves America. Amazing how that's no longer a given.

I love my country and very proud of America and my fellow citizens.

Ben Carson is like: "Its not what it seems baby, your friends dont like me YOU KNOW THAT. They just want to see us fail! Ok ok, I know it didnt look good with the paper I wrote about fetal tissue research but its NOT WHAT IT SEEMS. Brenda did that shit because shes JEALOUS baby. Cant you see that?"

From what I read he is an excellent doctor. Very nice person and good looking likeable guy. He did not say much in the debate but they like him got 14%. Just wondering what kind of people they polled. When large portion of these people hate Obama.

From what I read he is an excellent doctor. Very nice person and good looking likeable guy. He did not say much in the debate but they like him got 14%. Just wondering what kind of people they polled. When large portion of these people hate Obama.

He seems nice and well spoken, rational, intelligent, but it seems everyone comes with baggage

Forum List

Back