Ben Carson For President

I'm told that conservatives can't support someone like BC, b/c we're supposed to be racists.
I'm told CON$ only support BC to pretend they are not racists, just like what CON$ said about whites who supported Obama.

We like BC b/c he shares our principles; not b/c he is a certain skin color. I know that's hard for you to understand; being the racist d-bag you are and all.
Bullshit, CON$ have no principles!!! You cowards are hiding behind his skin color to pretend you are not the racists you are, and you know it.

Bullshit, CON$ have no principles!!! You cowards are hiding behind his skin color to pretend you are not the racists you are, and you know it.
So being white and conservatives is tantamount to being racist. What of those who are not white but conservative?
They must be just as racist as CON$ say the 96% of blacks who voted for Obama are! You can't have it both ways, if black Dems can be racist then so can black Republican'ts.

So being white and conservatives is tantamount to being racist. What of those who are not white but conservative?
They must be just as racist as CON$ say the 96% of blacks who voted for Obama are! You can't have it both ways, if black Dems can be racist then so can black Republican'ts.
Fascinating stuff. So then you must vote democrat and not be conservative because otherwise you are racist. Is that correct?

a Carson/Rubio ticket will have the Dem's in panic mode, and PMS-NBC will become a racist network. lets just see if they attempt to bash a Black and Hispanic ticket.

LOL, good luck with getting them nominated!!! The GOP still has a lot of people who wouldn't support that ticket when it really came down to it. Wouldn't the ticket be more realistic if it was Rubio/Carson? Rubio at least has a voting record. Depending on what they stand for, I would consider voting for that ticket. Once again that is a fantasy ticket for SOME republicans, in my opinion it's one that is based on trying to trump the opposition (democrats) with a "minority ticket". The problem for the republicans may lie with their base who doesn't embrace "immigration reform" the way a Rubio or Rand Paul want to do it. I just don't see it happening.

Fascinating stuff. So then you must vote democrat and not be conservative because otherwise you are racist. Is that correct?
I vote 3rd Party or write in, only a fool would vote for either corporate Party. I just like nailing CON$ on their hypocrisy and their lies because they are so pompously obnoxious!

Meathead;6993317Fascinating stuff. So then you must vote democrat and not be conservative because otherwise you are racist. Is that correct? [SIZE="4" said:
I vote 3rd Party or write in[/SIZE], only a fool would vote for either corporate Party. I just like nailing CON$ on their hypocrisy and their lies because they are so pompously obnoxious!

I cannot believe you actually posted something I agree with! :eusa_whistle:

Obviously there will be a huge attack on Ben Carson by the media. I am sure that they are digging and creating the trash now preparing for any run for public office.

I vote 3rd Party or write in, only a fool would vote for either corporate Party. I just like nailing CON$ on their hypocrisy and their lies because they are so pompously obnoxious!
Thank you. So, everybody who votes Democrat or Republican is a fool, but those who vote Republican are also racist.

Now, any bed-wetting, arson or abuse in your formative years. Your family background as well as age and race would help as well. Highly personal, understood, but then I'm just trying to understand both my racism or your pathology.

And, Rush was right....It's just the way it is.....Stupid people tend to repeatedly vote democrat, no matter the color of their skin.

And, it's quite interesting to see how you cherry picked comments, and then tried to make it seem as though it's all one comment....Unfortunately for you, you failed.

But, the good thing for this country is, that as more and more highly educated blacks come out and speak about the true colors of the democratic party, and say "screw you" to the abjectly racist taunts, like "uncle toms" and whatnot from the liberal left, the more blacks as a whole will come to realize that the democratic party is doing them no good whatsoever.
Interesting to see how including the dates of the quotes, to you, is a plot to make you think they are one comment! :cuckoo:

But then again, wing-nuts can rationalize anything to avoid seeing their MessiahRushie's racist taunts of "stupid" "ignorant" "low information" "little black man-child" etc., and then project it onto all they hate.
I rarely listen to Rush...But the fact of the matter is, he's right.....Stupid, ignorant, low information voters of all colors flock to the polls to support the democrats....And he's absolutely right in that the dem party has been screwing blacks over for generations, and still they flock to the polls in support of them.

But, as more and more highly educated and successful blacks like Carson and others come out and expose the dem party for what they truly are, the more blacks in general will start listening....And that scares the shit out of the dems, as it should......Sooooo, it's no wonder that so many dems, including many on this board, start playing the "uncle Tom" and other assorted cards, whenever they see an educated man or woman of color come out and start exposing their phoney bullshit.

There are plenty of successful people of all races, who vote democrat. There are plenty of successful Black people who dislike the republican party and see it for what it is and has been for the past 40 years. I would like to see more people look toward the Libertarian Party, I would like to see minorities in particular take a look at the aforementioned party. I don't think it's good for any party to take a particular voting bloc's vote for granted. That happens with both the democrats and republicans.

Maybe the republican party will start becoming the Liberal party again and go back to it's roots. If they do that, I would be more than willing to vote for them on a regular basis. If they want to expand, they do have to start including more demographics and ideas into the republican party. I'm not threatened by Carson or any other "Black conservative", I think it's great to have an exchange of ideas and opinions. Most of this "them dems are scared of Carson/Rubio", is really just petty partisan hack crap.

In my opinion, Carson will have to act like west or cain in order to gain any acceptance with the republican party of today. They love it when the aforementioned assholes say that the democrat blacks are on a plantation, they love it when they say that blacks are brainwashed, in fact they love them when they make blanket insults and inaccurate generalizations about Black people in general. That attitude is pretty prevalent in the republican party today. If Carson decides to go the Colin Powell and Michael Steele route, they will insult and ostracize them like many republicans today do.

I like that he doesn't pander to either side. He speaks from his own mind and ideas. He is very smart.

Obviously there will be a huge attack on Ben Carson by the media. I am sure that they are digging and creating the trash now preparing for any run for public office.

That's a CROCK of SHIT. Reporting news and investigative reports is part of being in the media, this is done by all sides of the political spectrum.

Ben Carson is not going to be president and it's foolish to be jumping on the bandwagon for this guy after just one speech he made that got some attention.

Perhaps the man should run for Congress, Senate, or Governor first and let's see what he is capable of doing.

Obama hadn't accomplished shit before being elected as president! And the left think he's done a remarkable job! So why worry about Carson? We already know he's smarter...he sure couldn't do any worse!

a Carson/Rubio ticket will have the Dem's in panic mode, and PMS-NBC will become a racist network. lets just see if they attempt to bash a Black and Hispanic ticket.

Yes! You even mentioning it must have the Dem's trembling! Whatever you do, please don't send up that ticket! Please......have mercy.

I'm not a bit worried. Good luck mobilizing evangelicals with a flat-tax ticket :rolleyes:

I'm a Christian...i think flat tax is what we need. So what's your point??

I'd consider it if
1# I agree'ed with him politically
and 2# He'd explain reality and use facts towards that part of the population.

Maybe I'd vote for him.

What's his back ground? You can bet your ass that the rats will be screaming about the lack of experience if he hasn't any.

"I would tell the President that he has the chance to engineer one of the best presidencies ever if he stops the war on America." When Laura asks whether the President understands economics and free market capitalism, Carson replies, "I don't think he believes it [capitalism]...I think he has more of an interest in redistributing wealth, but everyone who has tried to do that has failed." -- Ben Carson

His eloquent defense of free market capitalism and American exceptionaism at the prayer breakfast caught my attention. His speech at CPAC and now this

According to certain posters on here who claim to be black, white people are not supposed to vote for black candidates because "we just vote for the black guy so no we don't labeled as racist"...
Poet stated that to me. Closed Caption agreed.
What these two geniuses conveniently forget is but for the white suburban moderate vote, Obama would not have won the FIRST time.
I think Dr. Carson is brilliant. I agree with many of his views on taxation, economy, government.
As time passes and we get to year three of Obama's second term, democrat operatives will start tearing Carson's life apart looking for that ONE little thing they can hand to the Obama adoring media. If they can't find something, they will throw out some bullshit story that will be lead with "Sources say..."
Just wait. Black people at least according to the lib establishment are NOT PERMITTED to be conservatives.
The fact is, conservative black political candidates and conservative blacks in general, scare the living shit out of liberals.
Remember what they did to Clarnece Thomas and Herman Cain.

Forum List

Back