Ben Carson For President

a Carson/Rubio ticket will have the Dem's in panic mode, and PMS-NBC will become a racist network. lets just see if they attempt to bash a Black and Hispanic ticket.

Yes! You even mentioning it must have the Dem's trembling! Whatever you do, please don't send up that ticket! Please......have mercy.

I'm not a bit worried. Good luck mobilizing evangelicals with a flat-tax ticket :rolleyes:

a Carson/Rubio ticket will have the Dem's in panic mode, and PMS-NBC will become a racist network. lets just see if they attempt to bash a Black and Hispanic ticket.

Yes! You even mentioning it must have the Dem's trembling! Whatever you do, please don't send up that ticket! Please......have mercy.

That's what was said about Herman Cain...how many votes did he get?

Sheesh, nothing works so well to make me puke in my mouth as a leftist claiming that any person of color who takes a divergent track from the one they've mapped out for them is a stupid person of color.

Which is of course their stance regarding people of color: they are stupid, they must be controlled, and carefully nurtured by people who understand them and know what's best for them.
So your MessiahRushie is a "Leftist" now! :cuckoo: He essentially says stupid people vote Dem, blacks vote Dem, therefore blacks are stupid.

December 5, 2007
RUSH: It's ignorance, and we pay a huge price for this. The biggest price we pay for ignorance is electing so damn many Democrats, which is one of the biggest obstacles to progress and success in this country for the individual human being that I have ever encountered. It is ignorance. Devotion to ignorance, bliss, blissful ignorance, is the only explanation for the election of Democrats.

May 1, 2008
RUSH: Democrats voted against landmark civil rights legislation; Republicans passed it. Blacks stayed with Democrats. Bull Connor was a Democrat. Blacks stayed with Democrats. Democrats created the welfare state, destroying millions of black families. Blacks stayed with Democrats. Democrats bent over forward for the teachers unions, ruining public education for generations of black kids; leaving them unequipped to participate as equals in American society. Yet! Black voters stayed with Democrats. Democrats urged the early release of criminals to further prey on law-abiding black citizens. Blacks stayed with Democrats. Democrats threw blacks under the bus during the immigration debate. After Rosa Parks finally moved to the front of the bus, Democrats threw blacks under it during the immigration debate because Hispanics are now the largest minority voting bloc. Blacks stayed with Democrats. Democrats have not supported blacks achieving power.

Carl McCall was running for governor of New York, and was denied funds from Terry McAuliffe at the Democrat National Committee. This audience contributed to McCall's campaign. Civil rights icon Maynard Jackson wanted to be head honcho of the Democrat National Convention. He was denied. Blacks stayed with Democrats. Earlier this year in Selma, Alabama, Mrs. Clinton shows up; mocks the way black people speak. Her husband, Bill Clinton, the reputed "first black president," shows up in South Carolina and plays not the race card, but a whole deck of race cards! (doing Clinton impression) "Obama? Ha! Of course he gonna win. I mean, it's like Jesse Jackson. I mean, he's the black guy." Blacks stayed with Democrats. You superdelegates in the Democrat Party, you're worried about denying Obama the nomination because you fear that your black voters will abandon you permanently? Come, come! Review your history with me once again. You Democrats have already done far worse to black voters than yanking the nomination away from Barack Obama. Have no fear, superdelegates. Be confident. Blacks will stay with you.... All these things happened, and Democrats continued to get the votes of the majority of black voters.

October 8, 2008
RUSH: I want you to be prepared. There are plenty of stupid people, and they are going to vote for Obama.

Sheesh, nothing works so well to make me puke in my mouth as a leftist claiming that any person of color who takes a divergent track from the one they've mapped out for them is a stupid person of color.

Which is of course their stance regarding people of color: they are stupid, they must be controlled, and carefully nurtured by people who understand them and know what's best for them.
So your MessiahRushie is a "Leftist" now! :cuckoo: He essentially says stupid people vote Dem, blacks vote Dem, therefore blacks are stupid.

December 5, 2007
RUSH: It's ignorance, and we pay a huge price for this. The biggest price we pay for ignorance is electing so damn many Democrats, which is one of the biggest obstacles to progress and success in this country for the individual human being that I have ever encountered. It is ignorance. Devotion to ignorance, bliss, blissful ignorance, is the only explanation for the election of Democrats.

May 1, 2008
RUSH: Democrats voted against landmark civil rights legislation; Republicans passed it. Blacks stayed with Democrats. Bull Connor was a Democrat. Blacks stayed with Democrats. Democrats created the welfare state, destroying millions of black families. Blacks stayed with Democrats. Democrats bent over forward for the teachers unions, ruining public education for generations of black kids; leaving them unequipped to participate as equals in American society. Yet! Black voters stayed with Democrats. Democrats urged the early release of criminals to further prey on law-abiding black citizens. Blacks stayed with Democrats. Democrats threw blacks under the bus during the immigration debate. After Rosa Parks finally moved to the front of the bus, Democrats threw blacks under it during the immigration debate because Hispanics are now the largest minority voting bloc. Blacks stayed with Democrats. Democrats have not supported blacks achieving power.

Carl McCall was running for governor of New York, and was denied funds from Terry McAuliffe at the Democrat National Committee. This audience contributed to McCall's campaign. Civil rights icon Maynard Jackson wanted to be head honcho of the Democrat National Convention. He was denied. Blacks stayed with Democrats. Earlier this year in Selma, Alabama, Mrs. Clinton shows up; mocks the way black people speak. Her husband, Bill Clinton, the reputed "first black president," shows up in South Carolina and plays not the race card, but a whole deck of race cards! (doing Clinton impression) "Obama? Ha! Of course he gonna win. I mean, it's like Jesse Jackson. I mean, he's the black guy." Blacks stayed with Democrats. You superdelegates in the Democrat Party, you're worried about denying Obama the nomination because you fear that your black voters will abandon you permanently? Come, come! Review your history with me once again. You Democrats have already done far worse to black voters than yanking the nomination away from Barack Obama. Have no fear, superdelegates. Be confident. Blacks will stay with you.... All these things happened, and Democrats continued to get the votes of the majority of black voters.

October 8, 2008
RUSH: I want you to be prepared. There are plenty of stupid people, and they are going to vote for Obama.
And, Rush was right....It's just the way it is.....Stupid people tend to repeatedly vote democrat, no matter the color of their skin.

And, it's quite interesting to see how you cherry picked comments, and then tried to make it seem as though it's all one comment....Unfortunately for you, you failed.

But, the good thing for this country is, that as more and more highly educated blacks come out and speak about the true colors of the democratic party, and say "screw you" to the abjectly racist taunts, like "uncle toms" and whatnot from the liberal left, the more blacks as a whole will come to realize that the democratic party is doing them no good whatsoever.

December 5, 2007

May 1, 2008

October 8, 2008
And, Rush was right....It's just the way it is.....Stupid people tend to repeatedly vote democrat, no matter the color of their skin.

And, it's quite interesting to see how you cherry picked comments, and then tried to make it seem as though it's all one comment....Unfortunately for you, you failed.

But, the good thing for this country is, that as more and more highly educated blacks come out and speak about the true colors of the democratic party, and say "screw you" to the abjectly racist taunts, like "uncle toms" and whatnot from the liberal left, the more blacks as a whole will come to realize that the democratic party is doing them no good whatsoever.
Interesting to see how including the dates of the quotes, to you, is a plot to make you think they are one comment! :cuckoo:

But then again, wing-nuts can rationalize anything to avoid seeing their MessiahRushie's racist taunts of "stupid" "ignorant" "low information" "little black man-child" etc., and then project it onto all they hate.

December 5, 2007

May 1, 2008

October 8, 2008

Interesting to see how including the dates of the quotes, to you, is a plot to make you think they are one comment! :cuckoo:

But then again, wing-nuts can rationalize anything to avoid seeing their MessiahRushie's racist taunts of "stupid" "ignorant" "low information" "little black man-child" etc., and then project it onto all they hate.
I rarely listen to Rush...But the fact of the matter is, he's right.....Stupid, ignorant, low information voters of all colors flock to the polls to support the democrats....And he's absolutely right in that the dem party has been screwing blacks over for generations, and still they flock to the polls in support of them.

But, as more and more highly educated and successful blacks like Carson and others come out and expose the dem party for what they truly are, the more blacks in general will start listening....And that scares the shit out of the dems, as it should......Sooooo, it's no wonder that so many dems, including many on this board, start playing the "uncle Tom" and other assorted cards, whenever they see an educated man or woman of color come out and start exposing their phoney bullshit.

I rarely listen to Rush...But the fact of the matter is, he's right.....Stupid, ignorant, low information voters of all colors flock to the polls to support the democrats....And he's absolutely right in that the dem party has been screwing blacks over for generations, and still they flock to the polls in support of them.

But, as more and more highly educated and successful blacks like Carson and others come out and expose the dem party for what they truly are, the more blacks in general will start listening....And that scares the shit out of the dems, as it should......Sooooo, it's no wonder that so many dems, including many on this board, start playing the "uncle Tom" and other assorted cards, whenever they see an educated man or woman of color come out and start exposing their phoney bullshit.
Let's see if I'm following your "logic."

All blacks are stupid except those who vote Republican, not racist.
All blacks are Uncle Toms except those who vote Democratic, racist.

I've no doubt that the few blacks who voted for Romney have double-digit IQ points over most of the rest. As for the Uncle Tom bit, it is clearly the mirror image of "****** lover" and thus decidedly racist.

I've no doubt that the few blacks who voted for Romney have double-digit IQ points over most of the rest. As for the Uncle Tom bit, it is clearly the mirror image of "****** lover" and thus decidedly racist.

What do you base that on?

And.....you should have said "black people" or "black citizens" or "black voters" or "black Americans". Don't you think?

What do you base that on?

And.....you should have said "black people" or "black citizens" or "black voters" or "black Americans". Don't you think?
Seriously?! Btw I'm not going to get into a silly dialogue, just so you know.

I'm told that conservatives can't support someone like BC, b/c we're supposed to be racists.
I'm told CON$ only support BC to pretend they are not racists, just like what CON$ said about whites who supported Obama.

We like BC b/c he shares our principles; not b/c he is a certain skin color. I know that's hard for you to understand; being the racist d-bag you are and all.

Did you hear his idiotic health savings account idea ? But he told some good jokes/anecdotes.

My wife has a health savings plan. I got the big C last year and it didnt cost us a cent.
It's a great idea. Imagine if you had put monies into a plan that started when you were 16.
You would have a shitload of cash by the time you reached 40. And if you were to die without using it say in a car accident? It would then go to your significant other or closest family member.
The biggest problem with this plan would be stopping our gov from stealing the cash.
Unless you got cancer at 17.

I'm sure you would want an insurance policy until you built up your account.
Or you could use a family members cash. I know I would use mine for a spouse or family member.

I'm told that conservatives can't support someone like BC, b/c we're supposed to be racists.
I'm told CON$ only support BC to pretend they are not racists, just like what CON$ said about whites who supported Obama.

We like BC b/c he shares our principles; not b/c he is a certain skin color. I know that's hard for you to understand; being the racist d-bag you are and all.

It has been proven by our founding fathers that it take more them principles to run a nation.

My wife has a health savings plan. I got the big C last year and it didnt cost us a cent.
It's a great idea. Imagine if you had put monies into a plan that started when you were 16.
You would have a shitload of cash by the time you reached 40. And if you were to die without using it say in a car accident? It would then go to your significant other or closest family member.
The biggest problem with this plan would be stopping our gov from stealing the cash.
Unless you got cancer at 17.

I'm sure you would want an insurance policy until you built up your account.
Or you could use a family members cash. I know I would use mine for a spouse or family member.

Yes. Everyone has a family member with enough spare cash to cover cancer treatment. This is an obvious solution.

Forum List

Back