Ben Carson For President

Ben Carson is not going to be president and it's foolish to be jumping on the bandwagon for this guy after just one speech he made that got some attention.

Perhaps the man should run for Congress, Senate, or Governor first and let's see what he is capable of doing.

Obama hadn't accomplished shit before being elected as president!

Case and point. Look where we're at.

The Media's Palinization of Dr. Ben Carson will now commence

The media is going to turn this intelligent man into an idiot? How are they gonna do that?

Maybe they should ask him what newspapers he reads.

joe-biden-100208.jpg

"You tell 'em, Peckerwood! Dems are smart, not like everybody says, like dumb"

Ben Carson is not going to be president and it's foolish to be jumping on the bandwagon for this guy after just one speech he made that got some attention.

Perhaps the man should run for Congress, Senate, or Governor first and let's see what he is capable of doing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh7UgAprdpM]Sweet Brown - Original Report and Autotune Remix.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh7UgAprdpM]Sweet Brown - Original Report and Autotune Remix.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Catchy motherfuckin' tune, Booooooy!

:D

Aww they've found their newest black person to jump behind. He hits all points.
Hes black
Hes conservative (enough)
He talks smack to Dems
He talks smack to other Blacks
He wags his finger
Hes black
Your ignorance is dazzling.
This is more of your racist double standard bullshit.
You never said one fucking word when all those white people voted for Obama...TWICE.
So shut your bigoted pie hole you ass backward non thinking neanderthal.
Ya know what you and that other racist prick, Poet, aren't good enough to beg to eat the lint from Dr Carson's socks.

Hey spoon, I could give you a million tries and you'll never be able to tell me what I am supposed to say to whites who voted for Obama. What should I say spoon? Here's your chance to ignore the question and cry like a girl. Annnd go!

"I would tell the President that he has the chance to engineer one of the best presidencies ever if he stops the war on America." When Laura asks whether the President understands economics and free market capitalism, Carson replies, "I don't think he believes it [capitalism]...I think he has more of an interest in redistributing wealth, but everyone who has tried to do that has failed." -- Ben Carson

His eloquent defense of free market capitalism and American exceptionaism at the prayer breakfast caught my attention. His speech at CPAC and now this
All the affirmative action idiot does is parrot his MessiahRushie's anti-American propaganda.
And with that you show bias and ignorance.
No, it shows I merely paid attention to what he has already said! He has already admitted that he was a bad student and that as a modern college graduate he could not pass a 6th grade certification test from the 1800s because education has been dumbed down so much by the time he went to college. Yet as a college graduate who could not pass a 6th grade certification test he was accepted into medical school.

How is that not affirmative action, and how is his success not a tribute to the wisdom and effectiveness of having affirmative action?!!!!! You see, to you affirmative action is an insult, but to patriotic Americans affirmative action is a good thing, so in reality your answer shows YOUR bias and ignorance!

It takes a real lame asshole to zero in on TM all the time. She's the least among us......and she still owns you assholes.

Yeah. And she needs some stupid sucker like you to stick up for her.
Two things.
One. You are flaming lib.
Two...You are too stupid to recognize TM's insurmountable stupidity.
BTW , how many of those wax pens do you go through each year writing your little cupcakes names on the windows of your 1996 Dodge Caravan?

Last edited:

Hes black
He talks smack to Dems
He wags his finger
Hes black

^ Democrat. Democrat Party, proud home of the KKK, Tuskegee Experiments and public housing

Don't forget internment of the japaneese.

And broken levies in New Orleans. Remember, the racist Bush 43 ordered the levies to be blown up...
According to the closed captions of the world there is a white racist under every bed, behind every door and on every street corner.

Hes black
He talks smack to Dems
He wags his finger
Hes black
You never said one fucking word when all those white people voted for Obama...TWICE.
Ya know what you and that other racist prick, Poet, aren't good enough to beg to eat the lint from Dr Carson's socks.

Hey spoon, I could give you a million tries and you'll never be able to tell me what I am supposed to say to whites who voted for Obama. What should I say spoon? Here's your chance to ignore the question and cry like a girl. Annnd go!

What the fuck are you yammering about.
You stated earlier that I would vote for Carson so I'd feel better about voting for a black candidate...That was a negative observation.
Now, if you cannot grasp the concept here, it's your problem.
Or are you playing 'stupid' on purpose.
Either way, you won't be permitted to get away with playing a double standard.
Once again, you complained NOT when the voter demographic reports revealed that white suburban moderate voters put Obama over the top and into office.
Because they voted for a fellow lib, that made "voting for the black guy just peachy"..
THAT, you insipid dolt, is a double standard.
If anyone is running, it is you. Your argument ran out of gas long ago.

What the fuck are you yammering about.
You stated earlier that I would vote for Carson so I'd feel better about voting for a black candidate...That was a negative observation.
Now, if you cannot grasp the concept here, it's your problem.
Or are you playing 'stupid' on purpose.
Either way, you won't be permitted to get away with playing a double standard.
Once again, you complained NOT when the voter demographic reports revealed that white suburban moderate voters put Obama over the top and into office.
Because they voted for a fellow lib, that made "voting for the black guy just peachy"..
THAT, you insipid dolt, is a double standard.
If anyone is running, it is you. Your argument ran out of gas long ago.

I would assume the moderate suburban voters voted for Obama because both they and he are moderates.

Forum List

Back