Ben Carson For President

3rd times a charm...Ill ask again, spoon, what was I supposed to complain about when Whites votes for Obama?

Where did I ever say you would vote for BC to feel better about yourself? I never did, you just made it up.

You wrote this....
"Ben Carson the newest black the repubs will have a one night stand with just to exploit him"...
I will keep going. Or should I save you the shame of selective memory loss?

No, I was talking about the part where it makes you feel good to vote for a black guy. Got that part be sure to use the quote button.
What should I complain about when whites voted for Obama? Geez
Holy shit.. The difference is you had no objection similar to that of conservative whites potentially voting for a black conservative.
In other words, if your belief in your point of view is true, since you think whites voting for a black conservative is improper, then it is improper for whites to vote for Obama or any other black liberal.
Never mind the semantics and other nonsense about using the quote feature.
You know God Damned well your feelings on this matter.
At least we seem to be on the same page that you are admitting the use of a double standard.
To make it simple..
White guy: Hey, closed caption....I voted for Obama!
Closed caption....Wow! That's great! Thanks!

White guy:..."I would vote for Dr Ben Carson"
Closed Caption...." it makes you feel good to vote for a black guy"...
You don't see a problem here?

I have seen this kind of thread at several places. What concerns me, is how so many are quick to jump on the proverbial bandwagon of support, without taking the time to do some real research, and giving the employee or prospect time to "breath" like fine wine, via ongoing action that equals the rhetoric.

So many self-professed Republicans and Conservatives railed on the public at large for being so quick to support Obama, without any serious vetting. And yet, when someone in Washington or in the media makes statements that the aforementioned find "exciting and new and shiny," we see numerous threads and posts supporting him or her for President, when said person hasn't even made any declaration etc.
Private Joker why did you join my beloved Corps? Sound Clip and Quote - Hark

CrusaderFrank always falls in love with the Black rightwinger, whether it's Herman Cain, Allen West, Clarence Thomas, or this guy. It's like he's gone off his diet for a bit of chocolate.

I was never was on-board the Cain Express; Allen West is admirable, Clarence Thomas is brilliant and unlike Souter, O'Conner or any Liberal Lightweight Justices has yet to quote the wisdom of some Congolese tribal shaman in interpreting the US Constitution.

I admire modern Conservatives, you just focused on the black Conservatives

Nutters are very upset that so many among them are bigots.......and it appears to make them feel better to imagine that there are a comparable number of liberal bigots.
First thing you need to do is look up the true definition of the word "bigot", and then go look in a mirror, just as all your liberal brethren should do.

Ya' see, if you're going to run around desperately trying to throw the word against a wall hoping that it sticks, you should at least educate yourself as to the true definition of the word....Failure to understand the true meaning of the word as you throw it around, only makes you look as ridiculous as Al Sharpton, and all the rest of the bigoted, race baiting liberal morons.

Oh, what the hell...since i'm a nice guy, i'll educate you myself....It's the least I can do.

bigot (as defined by Websters): a person who is utterly intolerant of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from his/her own.

bigoted (as define by Websters): utterly intolerant of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from ones own.

bigotry (as defined by Websters): 1. stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own. 2. actions, beliefs, prejudices etc., of a bigot.

There ya' have it!....You're welcome....Now, go stare at yourself lovingly in the mirror, and realize you are staring at a bigot, by the true definition of the word.

And, lets see if you, or any of your liberal brethren can figure out the whole purpose, or should I say "concept", of educating you on the true definition of the word....I'll be waiting.:eusa_whistle

Ben Carson For President

Personally, I think that Kit Carson has a better chance, notwithstanding the fact that he died on May 23, 1868.

Suprisingly, US presidents who died early in office have actually outperformed many living ones who managed to serve 1 or 2 full terms.

James Garfield was assassinated after 200 days in office is tied for 29th of 43 in terms of his effectiveness as a US president.

William Henry Harrison who died in office after serving just 23 days is tied for 38th and ranked above 4 others.

Presidents ranked with and below James Garfield and William Henry Harrison:
29. James Garfield/Herbert Hoover
31. Calvin Coolidge
32. Richard Nixon
33. Benjamin Harrison
34. George Bush
35. Zachary Taylor
36. John Tyler
37 Ulysses Grant
38. William Henry Harrison/Millard Filmore
40. Franklin Pierce
41. Andrew Johnson
42. James Buchanan
43. Warren Harding

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_rankings_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States

Last edited:
Nutters are very upset that so many among them are bigots.......and it appears to make them feel better to imagine that there are a comparable number of liberal bigots.
First thing you need to do is look up the true definition of the word "bigot", and then go look in a mirror, just as all your liberal brethren should do.

Ya' see, if you're going to run around desperately trying to throw the word against a wall hoping that it sticks, you should at least educate yourself as to the true definition of the word....Failure to understand the true meaning of the word as you throw it around, only makes you look as ridiculous as Al Sharpton, and all the rest of the bigoted, race baiting liberal morons.

Oh, what the hell...since i'm a nice guy, i'll educate you myself....It's the least I can do.

bigot (as defined by Websters): a person who is utterly intolerant of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from his/her own.

bigoted (as define by Websters): utterly intolerant of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from ones own.

bigotry (as defined by Websters): 1. stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own. 2. actions, beliefs, prejudices etc., of a bigot.

There ya' have it!....You're welcome....Now, go stare at yourself lovingly in the mirror, and realize you are staring at a bigot, by the true definition of the word.

And, lets see if you, or any of your liberal brethren can figure out the whole purpose, or should I say "concept", of educating you on the true definition of the word....I'll be waiting.:eusa_whistle

Well. Who can argue with Websters? If it ain't in there......it ain't English.

Your lovely definition does not alter my comment in any way. But it sure seems to have given you some robust confidence. Run with it, bro.

Your lovely definition does not alter my comment in any way. But it sure seems to have given you some robust confidence. Run with it, bro.
OFFICIAL TRANSLATION:

Holy shit, I've just been pawned....I truly am a bigot....all of us liberals are bigots....how can that be?.:eek:

END OF OFFICIAL TRANSLATION

Ben Carson For President

Personally, I think that Kit Carson has a better chance, notwithstanding the fact that he died on May 23, 1868.

Suprisingly, US presidents who died in office have actually outperformed many living ones who managed to serve 1 or 2 full terms.

James Garfield was assassinated after 200 days in office is tied for 29th of 43 in terms of his effectiveness as a US president.

William Henry Harrison who died in office after serving just 23 days is tied for 38th and ranked above 4 others.

31. Calvin Coolidge
32. Richard Nixon
33. Benjamin Harrison
34. George Bush
35. Zachary Taylor
36. John Tyler
37 Ulysses Grant
40. Franklin Pierce
41. Andrew Johnson
42. James Buchanan
43. Warren Harding

Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You accept such "rankings" but don't question them despite the evidence.

:lmao:

See? Matthew blame dens for the state of black america and he's awesome for blaming someone. Blacks blame the state of society, slavery ad Jim Crow for the state of black america and that's wrong. For some reason it's totally cool for Matthew to blame someone and totally wrong for blacks to do the same thing Matthew is doing.

Blacks that blame those factors are simply making excuses for their own ignorance..
. I noticed that Matthew blaming the Dems is cool.
One thing that absolutely infuriates liberal blacks is the idea that they should look inward to themselves for solutions instead of pointing fingers and making excuses.
. The Arrogance of you pretending to have any idea of what infuriates blacks. You have no idea but of course either your so arrogant as to believe you know anything about what infuriates our community or you are doing you usual bs of making shit up and being against that fable...otherwise known as a strawman. As far as the rest of your crybaby post. I say society, Jim Crow and slavery and you act as if YOU are society itself. No one blamed you captain victim. No one said you personally held anyone back captain victim. You always attempt to make it personal instead of seeing anything at that Macro level. It's bigger than you...the world doesn't turn for or because of you, stop whining.

You will not be permitted to throw around untrue statements and get away with it.
Now, don't you have a softball game to watch?

You will not be permitted to throw around untrue statements and get away with it.

I said nothing that is untrue.

You interested in what I do in my spare time?

See? Matthew blame dens for the state of black america and he's awesome for blaming someone. Blacks blame the state of society, slavery ad Jim Crow for the state of black america and that's wrong. For some reason it's totally cool for Matthew to blame someone and totally wrong for blacks to do the same thing Matthew is doing.

Blacks that blame those factors are simply making excuses for their own ignorance..
. I noticed that Matthew blaming the Dems is cool.
One thing that absolutely infuriates liberal blacks is the idea that they should look inward to themselves for solutions instead of pointing fingers and making excuses.
. The Arrogance of you pretending to have any idea of what infuriates blacks. You have no idea but of course either your so arrogant as to believe you know anything about what infuriates our community or you are doing you usual bs of making shit up and being against that fable...otherwise known as a strawman. As far as the rest of your crybaby post. I say society, Jim Crow and slavery and you act as if YOU are society itself. No one blamed you captain victim. No one said you personally held anyone back captain victim. You always attempt to make it personal instead of seeing anything at that Macro level. It's bigger than you...the world doesn't turn for or because of you, stop whining.

Wanna bet?
Don't give me that "you're not down with the struggle/you're not from the street" bullshit.
It's pretty easy to read see and hear the comments of leftist blacks who continually make excuses for the problems of "the community"....Cry me a fucking river.
Hey, guess what....You don't have "a community"...You are just as much a part of the neighborhood/city/region as anyone else.
" No one blamed you captain victim. No one said you personally held anyone back captain victim."....Yet when the argument turns away from where you and others of you ilk think it should go, you revert to the blame game. You bring up oppression, Jim Crow and slavery. You did it right here. I bet you would just be tickled to death if the federal government mandated some kind of "racial injustice reparations"..You'd scoop up that cash in a fucking New York minute and would have ZERO conscience about it.
Macro level Schmacro level. Spare me the psycho-babble.

When I see term "black community" I immediately thing "isolationism" and self segregation.
The tired old Jim Crow and slavery argument no longer cuts any ice.
Ya know what I really don't give a shit. I am just tired of the incessant whining.
My parents and a few other people who are influential on my life had one common theme.."Stop complaining about your problems and DO something about them."...

. The Arrogance of you pretending to have any idea of what infuriates blacks. You have no idea but of course either your so arrogant as to believe you know anything about what infuriates our community or you are doing you usual bs of making shit up and being against that fable...otherwise known as a strawman.
Yet, many blacks do seem ruffled when it is suggested that a great deal of their current problems cannot be subscribed to racism or to the fact that their great-great-great grandparents might have been slaves.

. The Arrogance of you pretending to have any idea of what infuriates blacks. You have no idea but of course either your so arrogant as to believe you know anything about what infuriates our community or you are doing you usual bs of making shit up and being against that fable...otherwise known as a strawman.
Yet, many blacks do seem ruffled when it is suggested that a great deal of their current problems cannot be subscribed to racism or to the fact that their great-great-great grandparents might have been slaves.

Oh, look ^ a generalization made about a race. Amazing.

Ink the same about the Jewish community do you? Now let's play the no such thing as different communities. No Spanish, Jewish, black communities. Let me guess, you only feel that way about minority communities.

Oh, look ^ a generalization made about a race. Amazing.
A generalization would be saying all "blacks". Many dingbats would not have noticed:)

Ben Carson For President

Suprisingly, US presidents who died in office have actually outperformed many living ones who managed to serve 1 or 2 full terms.

31. Calvin Coolidge
32. Richard Nixon
33. Benjamin Harrison
34. George Bush
35. Zachary Taylor
36. John Tyler
37 Ulysses Grant
40. Franklin Pierce
41. Andrew Johnson
42. James Buchanan
43. Warren Harding

Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You accept such "rankings" but don't question them despite the evidence.

:lmao:
I accept that a president who died early in office and did no harm to the country should be ranked higher than a president who took the country into an unnecessary war (GWB) or was forced to leave office before his full term because it was widely accepted that he had commited felonies while in office (Nixon).

Last edited:

I said nothing that is untrue.

You interested in what I do in my spare time?
I don't care what you do in your spare time.
Your avatar kind of shoves it in our faces.
Now...
The is no blowback. You are delusional...
That is false. The very fact that people on your side have pointed out for example that whites would vote for Carson only because he is black, makes it blow back.
I am not going to argue with you. We both know what the deal is. Denying it only confirms it's true.

Forum List

Back