Ben Carson For President

All the affirmative action idiot does is parrot his MessiahRushie's anti-American propaganda.
And with that you show bias and ignorance.
No, it shows I merely paid attention to what he has already said! He has already admitted that he was a bad student and that as a modern college graduate he could not pass a 6th grade certification test from the 1800s because education has been dumbed down so much by the time he went to college. Yet as a college graduate who could not pass a 6th grade certification test he was accepted into medical school.

How is that not affirmative action, and how is his success not a tribute to the wisdom and effectiveness of having affirmative action?!!!!! You see, to you affirmative action is an insult, but to patriotic Americans affirmative action is a good thing, so in reality your answer shows YOUR bias and ignorance!

That post......makes no sense.
The fact is very few of us could even come close to pasing one of those exams.
The fact is liberalism has dumbed down the public education system .
And what that has to do with racial quotas is a mystery. Affirmative Action is a liberal concept. You should be ecstatic when it is used so effectively.
Your point is play doh.

You are using the same tactic I expect to see from the lib media if Carson decides to take a serious look at a run for president.
In fact, if Carson rad as a democrat, I'd STILL vote for him. And I'd laugh my ass off because if Carson did declare democrat party affiliation, you libs would not know whether to shit or wind your wrist watches.

Hey spoon, I could give you a million tries and you'll never be able to tell me what I am supposed to say to whites who voted for Obama. What should I say spoon? Here's your chance to ignore the question and cry like a girl. Annnd go!

What the fuck are you yammering about.
You stated earlier that I would vote for Carson so I'd feel better about voting for a black candidate...That was a negative observation.
Now, if you cannot grasp the concept here, it's your problem.
Or are you playing 'stupid' on purpose.
Either way, you won't be permitted to get away with playing a double standard.
Once again, you complained NOT when the voter demographic reports revealed that white suburban moderate voters put Obama over the top and into office.
Because they voted for a fellow lib, that made "voting for the black guy just peachy"..
THAT, you insipid dolt, is a double standard.
If anyone is running, it is you. Your argument ran out of gas long ago.

I would assume the moderate suburban voters voted for Obama because both they and he are moderates.
WHITE suburban moderates...And no, Obama is not a moderate. he is a dyed in the wool far left radical and he is proud of it.
Obama is a moderate?...Right. And trees don't grow roots.

What the fuck are you yammering about.
You stated earlier that I would vote for Carson so I'd feel better about voting for a black candidate...That was a negative observation.
Now, if you cannot grasp the concept here, it's your problem.
Or are you playing 'stupid' on purpose.
Either way, you won't be permitted to get away with playing a double standard.
Once again, you complained NOT when the voter demographic reports revealed that white suburban moderate voters put Obama over the top and into office.
Because they voted for a fellow lib, that made "voting for the black guy just peachy"..
THAT, you insipid dolt, is a double standard.
If anyone is running, it is you. Your argument ran out of gas long ago.

I would assume the moderate suburban voters voted for Obama because both they and he are moderates.
WHITE suburban moderates...And no, Obama is not a moderate. he is a dyed in the wool far left radical and he is proud of it.

Why is it so significant that they are white? I mean obviously they are voting within the anglo-saxon tradition in which liberalism is ubiquitous, but that is to be expected of people who vote Democratic.

Spoon, you said I didn't say anything about whites who voted for Obama. What should I have said to be fair in your eyes?

Save the paragraphs and predictable whining. You said it so explain.

Also, you lie so much you help yourself. I never said you will vote for BC to feel better about yourself. I'm sure you're going to do your usual paragraph of dodging but where dis I say that? Prove me wrong? You won't because I never did. So go cry about unfairness that's all made up in your head.

Don't get confused now. I asked what should I say to whites who voted for Obama? Where did I say you are voting for BC to feel better?

Here is where you dance.

Why is it so significant that they are white? I mean obviously they are voting within the anglo-saxon tradition in which liberalism is ubiquitous, but that is to be expected of people who vote Democratic.

Because Closed Caption made an issue of me as a white person wanting to vote for Dr Carson.
He said my vote would be "for the black guy" to make myself feel that I was not racist.
Two things. He assumes based on my skin color, I am racist. And two my vote for a black candidate would only go to confirm I am racist.
Closed Caption is the person you should be asking this question.

Spoon, you said I didn't say anything about whites who voted for Obama. What should I have said to be fair in your eyes?

Save the paragraphs and predictable whining. You said it so explain.

Also, you lie so much you help yourself. I never said you will vote for BC to feel better about yourself. I'm sure you're going to do your usual paragraph of dodging but where dis I say that? Prove me wrong? You won't because I never did. So go cry about unfairness that's all made up in your head.

Don't get confused now. I asked what should I say to whites who voted for Obama? Where did I say you are voting for BC to feel better?

Here is where you dance.
NO I said you did not complain about whites that voted for Obama. Though, you imply it is somehow not correct for me a conservative to vote for a black candidate.
Or did you stutter?

3rd times a charm...Ill ask again, spoon, what was I supposed to complain about when Whites votes for Obama?

Where did I ever say you would vote for BC to feel better about yourself? I never did, you just made it up.

"I would tell the President that he has the chance to engineer one of the best presidencies ever if he stops the war on America." When Laura asks whether the President understands economics and free market capitalism, Carson replies, "I don't think he believes it [capitalism]...I think he has more of an interest in redistributing wealth, but everyone who has tried to do that has failed." -- Ben Carson

His eloquent defense of free market capitalism and American exceptionaism at the prayer breakfast caught my attention. His speech at CPAC and now this
You're so fucking predictable. :lol:

I didn't even know Carson was black. The first time I only heard him speak I liked him.
I liked that he is a doctor not a lawyer and that his mother made him read books to become interested in learning. And I could tell he spoke from knowledge not from politics.

He is taking heat from everywhere because he isn't stepping in line with anyone. He just speaks what he believes.

I have seen this kind of thread at several places. What concerns me, is how so many are quick to jump on the proverbial bandwagon of support, without taking the time to do some real research, and giving the employee or prospect time to "breath" like fine wine, via ongoing action that equals the rhetoric.

So many self-professed Republicans and Conservatives railed on the public at large for being so quick to support Obama, without any serious vetting. And yet, when someone in Washington or in the media makes statements that the aforementioned find "exciting and new and shiny," we see numerous threads and posts supporting him or her for President, when said person hasn't even made any declaration etc.

3rd times a charm...Ill ask again, spoon, what was I supposed to complain about when Whites votes for Obama?

Where did I ever say you would vote for BC to feel better about yourself? I never did, you just made it up.

Because you claimed I would feel better about myself should I vote for Carson.
Selective amnesia, pal.

You wrote this....
"Ben Carson the newest black the repubs will have a one night stand with just to exploit him"...
I will keep going. Or should I save you the shame of selective memory loss?

Selective amnesia, pal.

3 times you dodged the questions and provided no proof, just lip service. Repeating that lie doesn't make it so. If you had any chance to nail me to the wall you would take it. And you havent because youre lying. Cmon Spoon, you can prove I'm a liar! Where did I say that Spoon?

Obviously there will be a huge attack on Ben Carson by the media. I am sure that they are digging and creating the trash now preparing for any run for public office.

That's a CROCK of SHIT. Reporting news and investigative reports is part of being in the media, this is done by all sides of the political spectrum.

creation of news is the media today

Selective amnesia, pal.

3 times you dodged the questions and provided no proof, just lip service. Repeating that lie doesn't make it so. If you had any chance to nail me to the wall you would take it. And you havent because youre lying. Cmon Spoon, you can prove I'm a liar! Where did I say that Spoon?
I attributed a post from Poet to you. Sorry.
I stated in another thread on "Race baiting, tolerance & oppression, that I would vote for Dr. Carson. This is poet's response.

What? To prove that you're not a racist? He's an acclaimed neurosurgeon, with an inflated ego, who has become a convenient opportunist, and is pandering to the right wing. He'll be lost in the fray, if Hilary Clinton decides to run...
This was a post from "poet"...
DO you agree or disagree with Poet's assessment?
I am not dodging a thing.
Both you and Poet are black guys that appear at least on this forum to think alike. Now you tell me. Do you agree or disagree with Poet?
Consider very carefully your response.

You wrote this....
"Ben Carson the newest black the repubs will have a one night stand with just to exploit him"...
I will keep going. Or should I save you the shame of selective memory loss?

No, I was talking about the part where it makes you feel good to vote for a black guy. Got that part be sure to use the quote button.
What should I complain about when whites voted for Obama? Geez

Forum List

Back